House of Dragon;GoT

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will eventually watch it but the whole woke shot that goes against the cannon makes me less interested.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I must be the only one on the planet to like the last episode of GoT.

I mean, what did people expect? Seriously.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I succumbed and joined Binge which is HBO actually and I am watching the first episode. The Queen was cut open to have a baby... I think she died. Disgusting.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting the lead actress is an Aussie...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amelia May Alcock (born 11 April 2000) is an Australian actress. She plays young Rhaenyra Targaryen in the HBO fantasy series House of

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
It's not bad. So far it hasn't grabbed me like the original.
I put it on the same par as Westworld.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will be watching 4 and 5 now and it hasn't grabbed me yet. The lead actress is a funny looking creature. She looks Eurasian...

And she can't act either so I'm hoping she'll grow into the role. I remain positive.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I will be watching 4 and 5 now and it hasn't grabbed me yet. The lead actress is a funny looking creature. She looks Eurasian...

And she can't act either so I'm hoping she'll grow into the role. I remain positive.
No…she can act. I would know, as would BF. Give it some time and stop being so critical. I think it’s better than Game Of Thrones. It’s more precise and to the point…if you get my drift…?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I disagree about acting abilities... she isn't natural yet but as I said, she'll grow into the role with any luck.

And saying can't act isn't being critical it's just an opinion and NOTHING beats GoT I am re-watching the last season now since there are only 4 eps of the house of the Dragon aired.

For starters, there are too many ugly people in the new one... put it this way... there is no John Snow for starters...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I disagree about acting abilities... she isn't natural yet but as I said, she'll grow into the role with any luck.

And saying can't act isn't being critical it's just an opinion and NOTHING beats GoT I am re-watching the last season now since there are only 4 eps of the house of the Dragon aired.

For starters, there are too many ugly people in the new one... put it this way... there is no John Snow for starters...
John Snow? The kid is a short woggy-looking shit. What are chicks seeing in this midget???

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is gorgeous... yum yum...

Kurt agrees with me... he said the new show isn't a patch on the GoT but it is early days... we will see what happens.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am not that desperate for nakedness...
There’s also a lot of gore. I’m making these two points merely for comparison and running along the same vein as with GOT. Because at the end of the day, whether it was a split audience or otherwise, those were the captivating highlights and selling points.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There’s also a lot of gore. I’m making these two points merely for comparison and running along the same vein as with GOT. Because at the end of the day, whether it was a split audience or otherwise, those were the captivating highlights and selling points.

Not for me... I liked the strong storyline... I liked watching Daenerys grow weekly more powerful. I loved the costumes, the scenery, the sets.

I thought sex scenes were sleazy... I did like the war scenes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not for me... I liked the strong storyline... I liked watching Daenerys grow weekly more powerful. I loved the costumes, the scenery, the sets.

I thought sex scenes were sleazy... I did like the war scenes.
The war scenes were a bit tacky for me. I could really see that some of the actors had never handled swords before, other than some crash-course cinematography lessons.

On a side note, have you seen the series See? It’s on Apple. That is great watching!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The war scenes were a bit tacky for me. I could really see that some of the actors had never handled swords before, other than some crash-course cinematography lessons.

On a side note, have you seen the series See? It’s on Apple. That is great watching!

I bought the whole set of Game of Thrones... I had to wait quite awhile for season 8.

I watched the first seasons 1-7 about 5 times... season 8 twice. I am watching season 8 again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I bought the whole set of Game of Thrones... I had to wait quite awhile for season 8.

I watched the first seasons 1-7 about 5 times... season 8 twice. I am watching season 8 again.
Lol…my wife’s like that! She doesn’t mind watching films over and over again. I swear she’s watched the Rambo instalments over a 1000 times. That’s when I just forum myself out! She likes to dominate the remote control…I gave up a long time ago.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol…my wife’s like that! She doesn’t mind watching films over and over again. I swear she’s watched the Rambo instalments over a 1000 times. That’s when I just forum myself out! She likes to dominate the remote control…I gave up a long time ago.

MY UNCLE said and I concur that it's better to watch something great 20 times than a bad show once.

But 20 times would be my limit... lol

Not a Rambo fan here... twice was enough. My husband is a Sylvester Stalone fan... I would rather watch Bruce Willis Die Hard or Morgan Freeman.... Billy Crystal.

I like quality comedy and action. I went off thrillers. They gave me bad dreams.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
MY UNCLE said and I concur that it's better to watch something great 20 times than a bad show once.

But 20 times would be my limit... lol

Not a Rambo fan here... twice was enough. My husband is a Sylvester Stalone fan... I would rather watch Bruce Willis Die Hard or Morgan Freeman.... Billy Crystal.

I like quality comedy and action. I went off thrillers. They gave me bad dreams.
Lol…with my wife it’s Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. But her ultimate films are The Lost Boys and The Goonies…it drives me batty! We even have The Lost Boys soundtrack on vinyl which she flogs on the record player on weekends!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Should the truth get out about the princess and her dalliance with the King's Guard if her dad doesn't kill the guard in a fit of rage her uncle will out of sheer jealousy.

I give poor Ser Criston Cole one or two more episodes before someone gives him a red smile.

LoL

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
All I know is they better get to The Wall and those blue eyed fuckers pretty soon.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
A ten-year jump between one episode and the next but only four main characters got replaced by older "versions"?

Hardly seems equitable.

Still a good show though... don't get me wrong.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The jump 10 years was confusing... but then we worked it out. The story lines are all over the place.

They changed the Queen... the Princess... her husband and how come the King is still alive after a decade of sores and vomiting blood...?

Episode 6 is a failure storyline-wise.... sets are beautiful.

Will keep watching. I don't have a choice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The king is looking very skeletal at the moment. I won’t give away too much, but the last scene made me laugh…it’s graphic!
S1, Episode 8.