House voted to impeach Trump again!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Being impeeeched is like getting banned from cbt.
And that is exactly what Scrotum Juicing Warriors like Sadmin and the rest of those blithering idiots at CBT do not understand.

when you have complete disgraces like Nancy Pelosi and the squad running the house getting impeached is like a badge of honor. It means you are doing something right.

GO TRUMP!!!

Go where? Which prison would you suggest?

Prison for WHAT? Not being partisan left?

That's the scary thing about you guys and everyone jokes about being sent to gulags. You guys are always trying to do the reich thing and punish everyone who doesnt agree with you or make decisions you want them to make.

Figures why you guys are okay with Biden. What a bizzare time for a prison humping asshole who isnt at all concerned with civil rights.

First of all, for the 8000th time, I am not okay with Biden. But he hasn't even been president yet, so we can't really accuse him of abusing the office as Trump has done.

Trump has committed multiple crimes while in office. Look up the emoluments clause, and follow the money flowing into Trump coffers. Then think about what happened on the 6th and Donny's part in it. Use your brain for once.

And also, Dovey, please stop ignoring apostrophes. They matter. I will explain how to use them if you don't know.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yep. Trump totally held one gun to THOUSANDS of peoples heads and made a select FEW storm the capitol building. Those words, I mean "bullets" are powerful. Gtfoh. Trump didn't tell anyone to do what they did. They did it on their own account. They are all grown ass adults. They chose to do what they did. As an adult, you cannot be "influenced outside of threat", therefore, are responsible for your OWN fucking actions.
The House disagrees with you. I can say a lot more, but that's actually sufficient: the House disagrees with you
THe house is filled with partisan hacks and Chinese spy supporters

nuff said right there

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You kids should be celebrating Trump's record setting 2nd Impeachment. I just saw Bill Murray announce it on the morning news.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And that is exactly what Scrotum Juicing Warriors like Sadmin and the rest of those blithering idiots at CBT do not understand.

when you have complete disgraces like Nancy Pelosi and the squad running the house getting impeached is like a badge of honor. It means you are doing something right.

GO TRUMP!!!

That's the scary thing about you guys and everyone jokes about being sent to gulags. You guys are always trying to do the reich thing and punish everyone who doesnt agree with you or make decisions you want them to make.

Figures why you guys are okay with Biden. What a bizzare time for a prison humping asshole who isnt at all concerned with civil rights.

First of all, for the 8000th time, I am not okay with Biden. But he hasn't even been president yet, so we can't really accuse him of abusing the office as Trump has done.

Trump has committed multiple crimes while in office. Look up the emoluments clause, and follow the money flowing into Trump coffers. Then think about what happened on the 6th and Donny's part in it. Use your brain for once.

And also, Dovey, please stop ignoring apostrophes. They matter. I will explain how to use them if you don't know.
Are you kidding?

He "abused the office" as vice president for 8 fucking years.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
trump_tank.0.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GO TRUMP!!!

Are you kidding?

Show me the proof, not some Breitbart shit, and I will gripe about him. I don't trust him at all. But I'm not a partisan hack, so there's that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

Are you kidding?

Show me the proof, not some Breitbart shit, and I will gripe about him. I don't trust him at all. But I'm not a partisan hack, so there's that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

He is ALREADY abusing office by busting out with hateful and divisive rhetoric and already threatening to legislate domestic terror laws.

So you dont think the crime bill, the patriot act, the war on drugs, the Ukraine bullshit are abuses of office?

Do you see at all how imbalanced your views are for someone who claims neutrality?'

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GO TRUMP!!!

He is ALREADY abusing office by busting out with hateful and divisive rhetoric and already threatening to legislate domestic terror laws.

So you dont think the crime bill, the patriot act, the war on drugs, the Ukraine bullshit are abuses of office?

Do you see at all how imbalanced your views are for someone who claims neutrality?'

How on earth do you justify in your brain calling Biden's rhetoric hateful and divisive when you defend Trump's rhetoric? This kind of clueless hypocrisy is beyond my ability to comprehend.

And how many times do I have to tell you I detest Biden? I don't support any of the nasty stuff he's done. I am simply talking about him as POTUS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

Are you kidding?

Have you seen how hateful and rude he is one on one towards American voters? Holy shit.

Biden HATES ordinary people. He cant even wait until he is swore in to exploit the Capitol protest to justify his fascist authoritarian "domestic terror" legislation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How on earth do you justify in your brain calling Biden's rhetoric hateful and divisive when you defend Trump's rhetoric? This kind of clueless hypocrisy is beyond my ability to comprehend.

the purpose of a Koolaid stand is beyond your ability to comprehend

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know what kool-aid stands are for. They are for dumbasses like yourself to delude yourselves silly at.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GO TRUMP!!!

Are you kidding?

Have you seen how hateful and rude he is one on one towards American voters? Holy shit.

Biden HATES ordinary people. He cant even wait until he is swore in to exploit the Capitol protest to justify his fascist authoritarian "domestic terror" legislation.

I hate Biden. But I also hate the sociopath that you defend. What's the difference between us? You're a partisan hack and I am not, that's what.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

You know how?

Because I watch and examine what Trump ACTUALLY says.

I'll give you that Trump comes with some divisiveness. All men with movements do. And I do wish the whole "owning libs/making libs cry" shit wasnt such a thing with his VOTERS(not so much him.....he only slammed the corporate media and the establishment). What you fail to get is that a lot of Trumps voters were former Obama voters and the very working class people that democrat policies harmed.

So there was already anger towards democrats. AND Republicans, btw, for never doing fuck all about fuck all.

But what Trump says and what the corporate media and opposing politicains SAY he says are often very different things.

And when those of us who SEE that and warn about it point it out......what is the typical response? Insults.

That's why TDS, mass hysteria and the NPC comparisons became so popular.

Can you try to understand how most of us feel like we have been trying to talk to robots who have been programmed to hate us? Can you see how people would feel that way?

There is a world of difference between Trumps rhetoric and what the mainstream says his rhetoric is. You can literally pin point who actually listens to what the man says and who just grabs the corporate media/establishment narrative.

I never would have believed Americans were so easily groomed and deceived had I not watched with my own eyes.

The country is fucked. Fucked far deeper than a lot of you guys are ready to realize.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know what kool-aid stands are for. They are for dumbasses like yourself to delude yourselves silly at.
And yet you completely ignore themproof you asked for

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

GO TRUMP!!!

You know how?

Because I watch and examine what Trump ACTUALLY says.

I'll give you that Trump comes with some divisiveness. All men with movements do. And I do wish the whole "owning libs/making libs cry" shit wasnt such a thing with his VOTERS(not so much him.....he only slammed the corporate media and the establishment). What you fail to get is that a lot of Trumps voters were former Obama voters and the very working class people that democrat policies harmed.

So there was already anger towards democrats. AND Republicans, btw, for never doing fuck all about fuck all.

But what Trump says and what the corporate media and opposing politicains SAY he says are often very different things.

And when those of us who SEE that and warn about it point it out......what is the typical response? Insults.

That's why TDS, mass hysteria and the NPC comparisons became so popular.

Can you try to understand how most of us feel like we have been trying to talk to robots who have been programmed to hate us? Can you see how people would feel that way?

There is a world of difference between Trumps rhetoric and what the mainstream says his rhetoric is. You can literally pin point who actually listens to what the man says and who just grabs the corporate media/establishment narrative.

I never would have believed Americans were so easily groomed and deceived had I not watched with my own eyes.

The country is fucked. Fucked far deeper than a lot of you guys are ready to realize.

Utter horseshit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This sort of shit is no better than the garbage dems are pulling. A plague on both their houses.

Impeaching a president before he's even taken office? That's nonsensical. And trust me, if Biden does something and gets impeached, I will not cry (other than crying over Kamala possibly becoming president!), but he has to actually do something first.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Democrats love reeducation camps.

Yeah I saw that shit lol. Says Trump like Hitler, but wants kids in reeducation camps lol. Oh and that we the people are dumb.

Time to boycott PBS, who knows what they teaching ya kids.

I love that Project Veritas. Notice the article calls them Right Wing, and not what they really are.... patriots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This sort of shit is no better than the garbage dems are pulling. A plague on both their houses.

Impeaching a president before he's even taken office? That's nonsensical. And trust me, if Biden does something and gets impeached, I will not cry (other than crying over Kamala possibly becoming president!), but he has to actually do something first.

Its obvious shes a shill trying to politically capitalize on the peoples anger.

Everyone knows Biden will get 25th-ed. We are gonna have prison slave labor Harris after 2 years anyway. Why speed it up?

He HAS done shit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone knows Biden will get 25th-ed. We are gonna have prison slave labor Harris after 2 years anyway. Why speed it up?

He HAS done shit.

Harris is a monster. I despise her.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He HAS done shit.

me and momma too! She is a socialist progressive DEVIL!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He HAS done shit.

Amen to that.

Did you read about her shitty tantrum over the Vogue cover? Christ. Not like that's the worst thing.....shes just a bitch all around. Petty AF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He HAS done shit.

The problem with Harris is that shes NOT actually progressive.

Shes a fucking demon pandering to that part of the spectrum. Shes an establishment whore who will wipe her ass with our liberties and civil rights and laugh while shes doing it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He HAS done shit.

The problem with Harris is that shes NOT actually progressive.

Shes a fucking demon pandering to that part of the spectrum. Shes an establishment whore who will wipe her ass with our liberties and civil rights and laugh while shes doing it.

I've seen videos, I shit you not, she laughs like the fucking Joker lol.

iu

iu