House voted to impeach Trump again!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Congratulations, Give It Up For Donald 'John Barron' Trump, Record Holder Of United States Of America POTUS Impeachments. Holder of 50% Of All Impeachments In World History, or TWO OUT OF FOUR of all Impeachments, It's Amazing, people are saying this has never been done before, but The Donald, did it.

Gif/meme Alert.

giphy.gif

Peace Out, Loser & suckers!

GettyImages-1296052529.jpg

God Bless are Brave Soldiers, risking life, limb and potential overtime at work, to Protect the Cathedral Of all that is America From Trump's supporters!

16x9_large

Sleep Safely Authentic Patriots!

MAGA
Wait, we dont wanna fry em up like pigs in a blanket?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Congratulations, Give It Up For Donald 'John Barron' Trump, Record Holder Of United States Of America POTUS Impeachments. Holder of 50% Of All Impeachments In World History, or TWO OUT OF FOUR of all Impeachments, It's Amazing, people are saying this has never been done before, but The Donald, did it.

Gif/meme Alert.

giphy.gif

Peace Out, Loser & suckers!

GettyImages-1296052529.jpg

God Bless are Brave Soldiers, risking life, limb and potential overtime at work, to Protect the Cathedral Of all that is America From Trump's supporters!

16x9_large

Sleep Safely Authentic Patriots!

MAGA

"real soldiers"

something you never were nor will ever be.

HI there, I'm Biggie.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Na na na, na na na, hey hey, good bye!

44b7bbfb03ecb7b866de573813dc0b566856ed90.jpeg

OHH, SNAAAAAAAPPPPP!

giphy.gif

Now back to your deeply closeted all male on male, all the time circle jerk.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Impeachment IS deplorable. Shampeachment is a badge of honor...and Saint Trump has TWO!!!!!
Are you part of the Trumptard Ranger Assault Battalion to attack the Historic Biden/Harris inauguration on the 20th? Or are you just a slack jawed blow local yokel, that'll sit in here clucking like a hen, with your imaginary world view?

Say hello to BRRT.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Whatever he'll be doing at least he'll rest easy knowing he was never dishonorably discharged from the armed forces for being a cock sucking coward.

Say HI to monster for me will ya?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Whatever he'll be doing at least he'll rest easy knowing he was never dishonorably discharged from the armed forces for being a cock sucking coward.

Say HI to monster for me will ya?
Oh there you go again, you are just too clever by half! Simper Figh!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great way to scramble and move on some political theater that wastes our tax dollars while they barely chucked us 600 and families struggle.

Why try to unify the country and fix anything when you just throw gasoline on the fire and spit in half the countries face.

I can see Pelosis priorities are dead on with legislation about gendered language while the country is in a crisis. Yeah let's blow peoples money on impeachment to just drive that divide as deep as possible.

The country is being destroyed.

Oh, come on, Dovey. How much money did your compatriots' invasion of the Capitol cost the taxpayers? If anything is taking $ out of the stimulus package, that is. How much is impeachment going to cost? It should just be part of business as usual, so my guess is next to nothing. You reach so far down to try to make excuses for your President's horrendous behaviors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Great way to scramble and move on some political theater that wastes our tax dollars while they barely chucked us 600 and families struggle.

Why try to unify the country and fix anything when you just throw gasoline on the fire and spit in half the countries face.

I can see Pelosis priorities are dead on with legislation about gendered language while the country is in a crisis. Yeah let's blow peoples money on impeachment to just drive that divide as deep as possible.

Oh, come on, Dovey. How much money did your compatriots' invasion of the Capitol cost the taxpayers? If anything is taking $ out of the stimulus package, that is. How much is impeachment going to cost? It should just be part of business as usual, so my guess is next to nothing. You reach so far down to try to make excuses for your President's horrendous behaviors.

Not as much as BLM costs us when they torched DC last summer.

You really wanna be more mad at the people for doing what the corporate media and politicains pushed them to do?

What should people do when they are pissed at the government?

Millions of Americans are fed up with the system.....seems like a good opportunity to make more liberals or team up with regular people.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not true at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not true at all.

What about the states horrible behavior for the past decade though?

I understand you want to slam Trump but there are reasons for Trump and reasons why the country is in this place.

What about the horrible behavoir of our regular ass establishment government? Especially even now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Being impeeeched is like getting banned from cbt.
And that is exactly what Scrotum Juicing Warriors like Sadmin and the rest of those blithering idiots at CBT do not understand.

when you have complete disgraces like Nancy Pelosi and the squad running the house getting impeached is like a badge of honor. It means you are doing something right.

GO TRUMP!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And that is exactly what Scrotum Juicing Warriors like Sadmin and the rest of those blithering idiots at CBT do not understand.

when you have complete disgraces like Nancy Pelosi and the squad running the house getting impeached is like a badge of honor. It means you are doing something right.

GO TRUMP!!!

Go where? Which prison would you suggest?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Impeachment IS deplorable. Shampeachment is a badge of honor...and Saint Trump has TWO!!!!!
Are you part of the Trumptard Ranger Assault Battalion to attack the Historic Biden/Harris inauguration on the 20th? Or are you just a slack jawed blow local yokel, that'll sit in here clucking like a hen, with your imaginary world view?

Say hello to BRRT.

Isnt that the plane that libs wanted to mothball and Trump saved? Ironic! PWN3D! :LOL2: Thanks for reminding me of ANOTHER Great Trump Accomplishment!!!

Maybe not be so blatant about stepping in the dogshit next time, FAGGIT! :ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Say hello to BRRT.

Isnt that the plane that libs wanted to mothball and Trump saved? Ironic! PWN3D! :LOL2: Thanks for reminding me of ANOTHER Great Trump Accomplishment!!!

Maybe not be so blatant about stepping in the dogshit next time, FAGGIT! :ThumbsUp1:

Damn....

Lokmar just stuffed admins face into a toilet loaded with shit :LMAO2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

Prison for WHAT? Not being partisan left?

That's the scary thing about you guys and everyone jokes about being sent to gulags. You guys are always trying to do the reich thing and punish everyone who doesnt agree with you or make decisions you want them to make.

Figures why you guys are okay with Biden. What a bizzare time for a prison humping asshole who isnt at all concerned with civil rights.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For being a crook. The main reason that prison exists.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

GO TRUMP!!!

That's the scary thing about you guys and everyone jokes about being sent to gulags. You guys are always trying to do the reich thing and punish everyone who doesnt agree with you or make decisions you want them to make.

Figures why you guys are okay with Biden. What a bizzare time for a prison humping asshole who isnt at all concerned with civil rights.

Yep, I got banned from cbt for reccing poasts and not agreeing with the Tranny in chief. He still had his balls back then though, even if he wasn't using them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

Yep, I got banned from cbt for reccing poasts and not agreeing with the Tranny in chief. He still had his balls back then though, even if he wasn't using them.
He still has his deflated sack now.

That fucking useless wanker couldn't afford that surgery and the only way he's getting the frank and beans cut off is if he goes to prison. And he's too much of a feather weight pussy for that... no matter how much dick he'll get to suck inside

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

GO TRUMP!!!

That fucking useless wanker couldn't afford that surgery and the only way he's getting the frank and beans cut off is if he goes to prison. And he's too much of a feather weight pussy for that... no matter how much dick he'll get to suck inside
Oh man that's fucking sick...and trying to work as a hooker too...gross...I can't even look at hot dogs anymore thanks to dove.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

Oh man that's fucking sick...and trying to work as a hooker too...gross...I can't even look at hot dogs anymore thanks to dove.
I know.. the guy is fucking revolting

and watching the fairies and Oak circle around him calling him ""she"" and ""her"" shows just how fucking distorted they really are as people.

HE's a fucking guy. A fucking failure as a guy, true, but a guy nonetheless. End of

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

GO TRUMP!!!

and watching the fairies and Oak circle around him calling him ""she"" and ""her"" shows just how fucking distorted they really are as people.

HE's a fucking guy. A fucking failure as a guy, true, but a guy nonetheless. End of
I have a certain grudging respect for the ones that actually cut it off. At least they aren't poseurs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

I have a certain grudging respect for the ones that actually cut it off. At least they aren't poseurs.
:rightON:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Say hello to BRRT.

Damn....

Lokmar just stuffed admins face into a toilet loaded with shit :LMAO2:

(Ennui emoji) (rolling eyes emoji)

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
House impeaches Trump again
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Editor
Wed, January 13, 2021, 9:36 PM GMT

The House of Representatives voted Wednesday to impeach President Trump on charges of “incitement of insurrection” for his role in the Jan. 6 siege of the Capitol building by his supporters that left five people dead.
Before Wednesday, no U.S. president had ever been impeached twice.
The impeachment article was passed by a vote of 232-197, with 10 Republicans joining the Democrats in the chamber.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"Before Wednesday, no U.S. president had ever been impeached twice".

He is the best in getting impeached. nobody is as good as getting impeached as Trump! HE is the master in getting impeachments :LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GO TRUMP!!!

I respect anyone that shows respect to others.

Dildo is not that. That's a hateful fascist fuckwad.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yep. Trump totally held one gun to THOUSANDS of peoples heads and made a select FEW storm the capitol building. Those words, I mean "bullets" are powerful. Gtfoh. Trump didn't tell anyone to do what they did. They did it on their own account. They are all grown ass adults. They chose to do what they did. As an adult, you cannot be "influenced outside of threat", therefore, are responsible for your OWN fucking actions.
The House disagrees with you. I can say a lot more, but that's actually sufficient: the House disagrees with you