House voted to impeach Trump again!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
House impeaches Trump again
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Editor
Wed, January 13, 2021, 9:36 PM GMT

The House of Representatives voted Wednesday to impeach President Trump on charges of “incitement of insurrection” for his role in the Jan. 6 siege of the Capitol building by his supporters that left five people dead.
Before Wednesday, no U.S. president had ever been impeached twice.
The impeachment article was passed by a vote of 232-197, with 10 Republicans joining the Democrats in the chamber.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“He threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coequal branch of Government,” the impeachment article stated. “He thereby betrayed his trust as President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.”

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
“He threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transition of power, and imperiled a coequal branch of Government,” the impeachment article stated. “He thereby betrayed his trust as President, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.”
...and he ate McDonald’s!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We already knew you were a traitor. Thanks for posting more evidence of how little respect you have for the country and the Constitution.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We already knew you were a traitor. Thanks for posting more evidence of how little respect you have for the country and the Constitution.
oh I forgot, you soy characters freak out upon the mention of Mcdonalds..

lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

Actually, I am responding to your complete dismissal of the crimes committed by Trump. Traitor.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

Actually, I am responding to your complete dismissal of the crimes committed by Trump. Traitor.
there were no crimes committed by Trump. Only typical twists and turns of things he's said and done to make him look like a monster.

try again

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

there were no crimes committed by Trump. Only typical twists and turns of things he's said and done to make him look like a monster.

try again

Crimes were committed by Trump. FACT.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

try again

Post me a video or direct quote of Trump doing any of the things you say he did which is any different than shit democrats have been pulling for years

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In the new survey, which was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel, 56% of Americans think the sitting commander-in-chief should be removed from office before the official transfer of power in less than two weeks, while 43% say he should not. Among those who say Trump should not be removed immediately, nearly half (45%) nevertheless say his actions this week were wrong.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

try again

Post me a video or direct quote of Trump doing any of the things you say he did which is any different than shit democrats have been pulling for years

Post a link to me saying Dems never committed any crimes. Also post a link to the law that says a president can commit crimes with impunity if someone else committed crimes before him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

try again

Post a link to me saying Dems never committed any crimes. Also post a link to the law that says a president can commit crimes with impunity if someone else committed crimes before him.
What do you plan on doing to fill the void in your life when trump leaves office in 6 days

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Yep. Trump totally held one gun to THOUSANDS of peoples heads and made a select FEW storm the capitol building. Those words, I mean "bullets" are powerful. Gtfoh. Trump didn't tell anyone to do what they did. They did it on their own account. They are all grown ass adults. They chose to do what they did. As an adult, you cannot be "influenced outside of threat", therefore, are responsible for your OWN fucking actions.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Notice how there isn’t a single lib here that can post a direct quote, without first passing it through a liberal media filter, showing trump saying something racist or commiting a crime

Lemmings

Oh he's racist because he wants to build the wall!! But wait!! The wall was ALREADY FUCKING THERE!!! He only reinforced it. These clowns have no idea wtf they're talking about. I just hit the ignore button and exit stage left.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how there isn’t a single lib here that can post a direct quote, without first passing it through a liberal media filter, showing trump saying something racist or commiting a crime

Lemmings

Oh he's racist because he wants to build the wall!! But wait!! The wall was ALREADY FUCKING THERE!!! He only reinforced it. These clowns have no idea wtf they're talking about. I just hit the ignore button and exit stage left.
I know

It’s truly pathetic how adults with jobs and children of their own can be so gullible and naive as to what is really happening here

Succubus

Site Supporter

Lemmings

I know

It’s truly pathetic how adults with jobs and children of their own can be so gullible and naive as to what is really happening here

Failure to do research that involves researching your research. Bwahahahaha.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

lol

He puts ketchup on his steak too!!!!

Arggggghhhhh!!!!@!$#@!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Great way to scramble and move on some political theater that wastes our tax dollars while they barely chucked us 600 and families struggle.

Why try to unify the country and fix anything when you just throw gasoline on the fire and spit in half the countries face.

I can see Pelosis priorities are dead on with legislation about gendered language while the country is in a crisis. Yeah let's blow peoples money on impeachment to just drive that divide as deep as possible.

The country is being destroyed.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Congratulations, Give It Up For Donald 'John Barron' Trump, Record Holder Of United States Of America POTUS Impeachments. Holder of 50% Of All Impeachments In World History, or TWO OUT OF FOUR of all Impeachments, It's Amazing, people are saying this has never been done before, but The Donald, did it.

Gif/meme Alert.

giphy.gif

Peace Out, Loser & suckers!

GettyImages-1296052529.jpg

God Bless are Brave Soldiers, risking life, limb and potential overtime at work, to Protect the Cathedral Of all that is America From Trump's supporters!

16x9_large

Sleep Safely Authentic Patriots!

MAGA

Last edited: