How do you spot when the fwirer sex is into you or wants to jiggle?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
1.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what I mewn is in Poland the young like teen ones or in their 20s will attack you if you look at them or hit on them and the older ones will just ifnore you. I remember it was wuch a culture shock when i was deported here they would point fingers and gossip about me claiming im checking them out or looking at them but why were they looking at me back everytime i looked?

There's this really creepy incel guy that Deport used to revere. He has sites devoted to how to hook up with women in different countries. Perfect for men who can't figure it out. I can't remember his name. Ask @deport_liberals

In the world of people who are a little deeper than that kind of crap and aren't playing games, try talking about it. You know. Tell her you're interested and see wtf she says or does instead of acting like a creep and hoping she can read your mind and is attracted to creeps.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
everytime even at dive bars or irish pubs they would just try to find out how much momey i make or ask me what i do. But I am really an artist.

I can relate to that, the last date I went on was with a female in her 20's and the cheeky bitch actually asked me how much money I make a month.

Pulling birds in bars is ok if you're looking for somthing casual, but if you want a serious relationship, you need to look elsewhere.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
everytime even at dive bars or irish pubs they would just try to find out how much momey i make or ask me what i do. But I am really an artist.

I can relate to that, the last date I went on was with a female in her 20's and the cheeky bitch actually asked me how much money I make a month.

Pulling birds in bars is ok if you're looking for somthing casual, but if you want a serious relationship, you need to look elsewhere.

Well, I'm sure you picked her based on her perceived sex appeal, and she in turn was hoping for money. That's the dance dumbasses of the female and male persuasion do with one another.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The dance? you mean fema,es are all prostitutes or whores? a d why cant they make it themselves instead of relying on others if they are such shallow and lowlife people? personally i could give a shit about capitalism or consumerism only weak minded sheeple are into that. and normies.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are you guys trying to say females domt enjoy oire fucking for sport or sex once in a while to lighten the mood? Why would you even go to a bar or a club or a meetup event from a website or facebook looking for handouts or money? It has been proven they can enjoy as much if not more sex than males so youre point doesnt make sense. It is a human need after all. money on the other hand is fake materialism normi bullshit.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes but you're UGLY !!
You need back uP ..

29f13b0ec06153704d6eaf3542785e41.gif

Money
CARS
SOMETHING ! You need BAIT you ugly fucker :rightON:

GirlZ ain't fuckin' no ugly bastard for freE ..

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have any of younever gotten in a fight with a woman in a bar? or were assaulted by one or challenged? how bout beaten over a querrel by a nordic or puerto rican woman?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Well, I'm sure you picked her based on her perceived sex appeal, and she in turn was hoping for money. That's the dance dumbasses of the female and male persuasion do with one another.
[/QUOTE]

How many times have you been pick up and then have sex and suck cock like you are smoking a cigar - - - - - -

OIP-1.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How many times have you been pick up and then have sex and suck cock like you are smoking a cigar - - - - - -

OIP-1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Let me ask you this? Are you a crocheted skull? No?

Hey, guess what? I'm not Madonna, either.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The dance? you mean fema,es are all prostitutes or whores? a d why cant they make it themselves instead of relying on others if they are such shallow and lowlife people? personally i could give a shit about capitalism or consumerism only weak minded sheeple are into that. and normies.

If you could read, you would know I am talking about dumbasses. Not all people are dumbasses.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If you could read, you would know I am talking about dumbasses. Not all people are dumbasses.
You’re a prime dumbarse...you anal prolapsed ol’ bat! :KMA:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you see the perverts pm?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not yet...where?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yet...where?
Read on lol