How do you spot when the fwirer sex is into you or wants to jiggle?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, I'm sure you picked her based on her perceived sex appeal, and she in turn was hoping for money. That's the dance dumbasses of the female and male persuasion do with one another.

How many times have you been pick up and then have sex and suck cock like you are smoking a cigar - - - - - -

OIP-1.jpg

Let me ask you this? Are you a crocheted skull? No?

Hey, guess what? I'm not Madonna, either.
[/QUOTE]
Oi proplapsed goose...you can’t use that analogy. I already said that you were smoking your women’s blouse of a husband’s mummified cock. :HowDareYou:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The dance? you mean fema,es are all prostitutes or whores? a d why cant they make it themselves instead of relying on others if they are such shallow and lowlife people? personally i could give a shit about capitalism or consumerism only weak minded sheeple are into that. and normies.

If you could read, you would know I am talking about dumbasses. Not all people are dumbasses.
You’re a prime dumbarse...you anal prolapsed ol’ bat! :KMA:
Did you see the perverts pm?
Not yet...where?
Read on lol
This makes the soi bois and the prolapse crone look so fucking stupid right now. @Holliday aka pedopay ...have you seen what your boi has admitted? Fucking clown!
:Welcome8:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The dance? you mean fema,es are all prostitutes or whores? a d why cant they make it themselves instead of relying on others if they are such shallow and lowlife people? personally i could give a shit about capitalism or consumerism only weak minded sheeple are into that. and normies.

If you could read, you would know I am talking about dumbasses. Not all people are dumbasses.
Not yet...where?
Read on lol
This makes the soi bois and the prolapse crone look so fucking stupid right now. @Holliday aka pedopay ...have you seen what your boi has admitted? Fucking clown!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

hey watch some of the films i help to produce

Freak! :SickFace:

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

oh it made you cum in seconds. it got my man Maxis off

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
a guy who posts on this forum named scranny the ghost helps produce them as well or is an actor in them.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Have any of younever gotten in a fight with a woman in a bar? or were assaulted by one or challenged? how bout beaten over a querrel by a nordic or puerto rican woman?

A couple have tried... lulz

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

DO NOT POST LINKS TO ANIMAL ABUSE AGAIN

Last edited:

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

why though? it doesn't arouse you like it makes @Breakfall cum thinking about fucking Maxis? come on some real talk outta you for a change. like you talkin to a sista here and all. we FAM forever.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

why though? it doesn't arouse you like it makes @Breakfall cum thinking about fucking Maxis? come on some real talk outta you for a change. like you talkin to a sista here and all. we FAM forever.

Seriously, fuck off with that shit.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

i'll PM you some of my best vids. just give me an hour xoxo

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.
ok. your loss. you should really get into the field. i bet you'd be a pro in no time

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.
ok. your loss. you should really get into the field. i bet you'd be a pro in no time
Happy 2021 fuckwit! :Welcome8:

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.
i don't want to fuck you. you couldn't afford me either in any life time but thanks happy new year to you too bitch.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx you can't kiss me back unless you pay me

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.
i don't want to fuck you. you couldn't afford me either in any life time but thanks happy new year to you too bitch.

Happy New Year! Yeeeew...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.

Are you from the future sir? :Grin3:

• Creative
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.

Yes my friend...it’s called Down Under! HahahahahaAAAAAAAA...DRANK A BOTTLE OF RUM! :Cheers:
and two joints!
:Stoned:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.

Yes my friend...it’s called Down Under! HahahahahaAAAAAAAA...DRANK A BOTTLE OF RUM! :Cheers:
and two joints!

I've just opened a beer it's 14:08 lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Not yet...where?
Read on lol

No, you won't.

and two joints!

I've just opened a beer it's 14:08 lol

HA HA I just poured one in my Shreddies :rightON:

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
you people need to stop quoting me so much. i am in very fragile state right now. me and Maxis fought hard in bed and he left me bloodied. He stormed out and I don't know where he is. He was so pissed I didn't wear my collar. He was so horny too. Maybe one of yous can find him for me before he does something sick and stupid. Please for the sake of our kids and love for each other. You just don't know what he is compatible of....he has done worse to me and the kids. Please save him before you becomes completely unhinged.