How many of you are flat earthers?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lotty displaying her "ed-jew-cation" or more precisely, Cultural Marxist indoctrination again.
I can’t stand all these new age terms. It’s ridiculous.

Pseudo-intellectual "academics" aka leftist morons, literally pull new words out of their assholes and promote them.

They even change the meaning of some terms...

Lefty scholars are the most insufferable pretentious fuckwits imaginable.
Fucking oath. I don’t know about you, but when I hear the word fluidity, I think about a wet crotch or a cumshot. What a bunch of morons aye! :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Apparently Deadskinmask is a flat-Earther. But I think he’s having a lend. I heard the first samples of Earth from Mars will be delivered back to us in 2033. That could be interessant. Maybe life existed on Mars?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's black pilled as hell at the moment, seems very downbeat about life in general. I've tried twice to get him to visit this place to say hello, but he refuses.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fella, that's a bit rich, coming from someone who isn't even sure what gender they're gonna identify as this week.
Why, yes, gender fluidity IS analogous to intellectual morbidity.
Stop using the word “fluidity” …it’s fucking cringeworthy to say the least. A reminder of how fucked up society is today.
Oh, I'm so sorry, @Breakfall. Could you PM me a list of words you don't want me to use? I certainly don't want to be responsible for making you cringe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fella, that's a bit rich, coming from someone who isn't even sure what gender they're gonna identify as this week.
Stop using the word “fluidity” …it’s fucking cringeworthy to say the least. A reminder of how fucked up society is today.
Oh, I'm so sorry, @Breakfall. Could you PM me a list of words you don't want me to use? I certainly don't want to be responsible for making you cringe.
Oh stop it. Say “moist” on vacaroo for me! Please? Xx :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you get moist when I say "fluidity"? How's your genderness? Any fluidity there, my friend?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you get moist when I say "fluidity"? How's your genderness? Any fluidity there, my friend?
Yuck. Back in my day we called it innocent experimentation.
Hey, I had a few drinks last night, but recalled you saying that I was irresponsible for spreading Covid. That pissed me off as I don’t carry a viral load. It’s a complete insult on my intelligence. And I’m fucking clever I’ll have you know…shit for brains! Löl
:Excited6:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey, I had a few drinks last night, but recalled you saying that I was irresponsible for spreading Covid. That pissed me off as I don’t carry a viral load. It’s a complete insult on my intelligence. And I’m fucking clever I’ll have you know…shit for brains! Löl

Oh, wow.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, wow.
What now for Christ‘s sake!?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow.
a82b88fa80259694c0e4a2ea99e36696.jpeg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, wow.
I am about what makes Bastard Factory funny. Where were you when I needed your support? Piss—flap!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow.
I am about what makes Bastard Factory funny. Where were you when I needed your support? Piss—flap!
I've been here all along. It's not my fault you can't see what's right in front of you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, wow.
I've been here all along. It's not my fault you can't see what's right in front of you.
I have foresight. My brain is like a monsterous engorged cock. But sometimes my little head does the thinking for the big head. Did you even miss me?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, wow.
I have foresight. My brain is like a monsterous engorged cock. But sometimes my little head does the thinking for the big head. Did you even miss me?

Not sure what your little head has to do with any of this.

The question is, did you miss me?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, wow.

Yes. I missed you xx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, wow.

Yes. I missed you xx
You’re a great gal xx

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I never knew anyone that thought "Being an argnorant ass is a cool troll". lmfao

You're telling me thats not a curved lens lol?

And what is argnorant.... is that a new word lulz. Sounds ignorant to me :GiggleBitch: