How many of you are flat earthers?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This thread isn't in MELTDOWN, tho.. Seems everyone here has done a pretty good job of being civil.. I just thought he was kind of harsh, as I simply stated... okay? friend ? :)

Its been great, everyone simply being civil and openly talking about it. I like open minds.

To be fair, Politics is in the Sweatshop, so anything goes in actuality. He can be harsh, but doesnt make him right lol.

@wizer , hope your brother comes around man. My lil sis jus died, suddenly. He doesnt realize what he has til its gone. Show him the way my friend. We are only granted each day. Make him think on it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
FUCK SANTA CLAUS

JOLLY SAINT NICK

ALL HAIL KRAMPUS

GET THOSE SACKS READY

This Krampus got his sack ready lol...

fb50f68aa1caf8edb1e312774a26a98f230eb6c4.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
FUCK SANTA CLAUS

JOLLY SAINT NICK

ALL HAIL KRAMPUS

GET THOSE SACKS READY

This Krampus got his sack ready lol...

fb50f68aa1caf8edb1e312774a26a98f230eb6c4.jpg

Yeah I know we been down this road too..

Next will be the illuminati thread

And yes sweatshop threads are usually left to flourish in the bile it creates

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Welp.. turns out @wizer is a cool dude.. I'm no angel that's for sure lol.. but, I do like to let people post info without ripping them to shreds...I truly wasn't trying to make a big deal about this HAHA. I just thought calling someone moronic and stupid for their beliefs without reading or looking at any vids presented was a bit harsh.. NO BIGGY!!! carryon :P

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Welp.. turns out @wizer is a cool dude.. I'm no angel that's for sure lol.. but, I do like to let people post info without ripping them to shreds...I truly wasn't trying to make a big deal about this HAHA. I just thought calling someone moronic and stupid for their beliefs without reading or looking at any vids presented was a bit harsh.. NO BIGGY!!! carryon :P
Wizer's a cool dude. I know him in real life and lemme tell you he used to rattle the hornets nests something awful back in the hayclon days of flaming and trolling

so much so that some of his angry victims even called his place of employment. Not knowing the person who answers the phone along with pretty much everyone else there had their checks signed by him

epic times

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wizer's a cool dude. I know him in real life and lemme tell you he used to rattle the hornets nests something awful back in the hayclon days of flaming and trolling

so much so that some of his angry victims even called his place of employment. Not knowing the person who answers the phone along with pretty much everyone else there had their checks signed by him

epic times

What kind of people do that? So weak.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Breath of fresh air

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ Bertrude...most of us are highly educated here.

Yes, I can tell.

Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish!
What? That was a pleasant story. I thought the dappled sunlight wouldn’t be so intense. Honest mistake, but I learned da lesson.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yes, I can tell.

Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish!
What? That was a pleasant story. I thought the dappled sunlight wouldn’t be so intense. Honest mistake, but I learned da lesson.

Blurps afraid of his own penis .. dont sweat it

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes, I can tell.

I thought that he was going through labioplasty, vaginoplasty and clitoroplasty by now!? Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes, I can tell.

More like disgusted and ashamed of it.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oy vey!

There go YourAnium, Biggly Inches, and Pastaf'Aryan discussing other men's dicks again!

The DiLFdo can't be far behind with his behind-the-scenes tales (sp?) of other men's behinds.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why is this tranny so hard up on my ankles? Did someone tell him he'd get a free supply of dicks or something?

wizer

Factory Bastard

epic times

Those were the days brother. In response to a thread on the now defunct Womansavers forum about an unfortunate rape victim, you and I were back and forth on Yahoo Messenger strategizing while alternately posting on that thread about digging up a rape victim and using crowbars to spread her legs so we could fuck her.

Eve calls and speaks to my office manager who comes into my private office and says "Some woman on the phone says you're an online pervert, are you fighting with your forum friends again?". As she was saying it, her expression was one of a person who isn't the least bit surprised at the information they're presenting.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That was the first time a movie was made about it like that.

No, it's not, Blaze.

:WrongAgain:

Its about Flat Earthers, not facts surrounding Flat Earth.

Thus the movie I posted, is a first documentary on actual Flat Earth.

:KMA:

"Facts surrounding Flat Earth"?

Sorry to say, Blaze, but those "surrounding facts" don't "square up" with reality. I mean, actual reality.

Everybody knows that the Earth is, in reality, an anti-aliased, high polygon count dodecahedron running at 240 fps.

It's just that most folks are perceiving it through a vacuum tube brain rather than through an 8k UHDR OLED one.

There's bound to be some loss of resolution, dig?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

epic times

Those were the days brother. In response to a thread on the now defunct Womansavers forum about an unfortunate rape victim, you and I were back and forth on Yahoo Messenger strategizing while alternately posting on that thread about digging up a rape victim and using crowbars to spread her legs so we could fuck her.

Eve calls and speaks to my office manager who comes into my private office and says "Some woman on the phone says you're an online pervert, are you fighting with your forum friends again?". As she was saying it, her expression was one of a person who isn't the least bit surprised at the information they're presenting.

that was a fucking CLASSIC. :LOL3:

those chics were wildly hot with rage when we did that.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"Emboldened and invigorated"?

This, from the man who can't tie his own shoelaces on this board without UncleFiLTH holding the knot in place with his left index finger while stimulating Aryan's prostate with his right.

Okay, Milky White Milkee.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, it's not, Blaze.

Sorry to say, Blaze, but those "surrounding facts" don't "square up" with reality. I mean, actual reality.

Everybody knows that the Earth is, in reality, an anti-aliased, high polygon count dodecahedron running at 240 fps.

It's just that most folks are perceiving it through a vacuum tube brain rather than through an 8k UHDR OLED one.

Well then, you surely wont have a problem getting $200,000 proving Eric wrong. Go for it! If you get it you can at least treat me to lunch lol.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it's not, Blaze.

Well then, you surely wont have a problem getting $200,000 proving Eric wrong. Go for it! If you get it you can at least treat me to lunch lol.

SciMan Dan took up these challenges over and over (one of them for $5 M) and won every single one of them. He never saw a penny.

The only thing flatter than a Flat Earther's Earth is a Flat Earther's wallet.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, it's not, Blaze.

SciMan Dan took up these challenges over and over (one of them for $5 M) and won every single one of them. He never saw a penny.

The only thing flatter than a Flat Earther's Earth is a Flat Earther's wallet.

Defeat recognized. Thanks for playing.

:Happy5: