How many people have you slept with?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
I'VE FUCKED 37 BITCH AND RAPED AT LEAST 1... SO 38... I'VE FUCKED 35 CUNTS AND 3 WOMEN.

Well that's cool I was raped once.

Didn't really wanna do it again though. It's not as fun as Lifetime makes it look.

I'D RAPE THE PERSON WHO RAPED YOU, BUT I'M DEAD... BUT YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIG UP MY BONES AND RAPE THAT PERSON IN THEIR ASSHOLE WITH ONE OF MY FEMURS... FUCK IT, USE BOTH.

TELL'EM GG SENT YA!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can count the amount of partners on one hand... From my early teens till my mid 20's, I had zero interest in sex as drugs were my hobby... After that I was in a long term relationship and I simply do not cheat... After 10yrs that ended and I met my current partner who I've been with for 9yrs... Sex can get boring if done too often...

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many people have you slept with? What is considered too many? What number makes you a man whore or me a slut? I knew guys and woman that tried to fuck their way through the alphabet. I new people that had a different partner every weekend!! I also know people that are saving themselves for marriage. What do you think is 2 many or not enough?

I am a 25 yr old female.
males: 10
females: 0, but I'm really thinking about doing it.

What’s your number?
Omg you are only 25
10 already? I’m showing my age lol

just realized how old this thread is :facepalm:

Martin

Banned
Banned
How many people have you slept with? What is considered too many? What number makes you a man whore or me a slut? I knew guys and woman that tried to fuck their way through the alphabet. I new people that had a different partner every weekend!! I also know people that are saving themselves for marriage. What do you think is 2 many or not enough?

I am a 25 yr old female.

What’s your number?
Omg you are only 25
10 already? I’m showing my age lol

just realized how old this thread is :facepalm:
She's up to 50 guys now

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)

I am a 25 yr old female.

What’s your number?

Including your dad and your brother?

Well over 100, I'm sure. I like sex.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont even know.

Are there rules here that make it sex? Same sex partners count? Does it have to be male and female penetration?

I used to think my number was high until I heard what the women are doing now. I wonder if they are lying or not concerned with quality.

I've only been with just a few men. Maybe ten. In my life. I'm 42. But I've had many intense sexual encounters with men and women.

Is this is the slut shaming thread? Maybe I can get answer on how many dicks is too many to have sucked?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As a bartender, I've slept with hundreds of women.

And reading some of these comments make me uncomfortable even being here around such betas.

Da fuck is wrong with you men? Do you not know how to talk to women or something?

Smmfh