How many people have you slept with?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Where’s the “what the crazy fuck did I read” button????
Someone's mad because I said I didn't think they'd make a good moderator. :LOL1:
Well, stop that! Give it a participation trophy and say maybe next time champ. They like that shit. *nods*
:Confused4: Fresh out of trophies, I gave the last one to Jibbles this morning.
Shoot her in the eye then run. That’s my final offer.

As for fucks given, none today.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
The female price of male pleasure

More women than men experience pain during vaginal and anal where you creepy men tend to describe "bad sex" as unsatisfying, whereas i hear women tend to describe it through physical pain. Then there are these social dynamics of bad sex or a culture around sex that focuses primarily on male pleasure and satisfaction and female accommodation and receptivity. That leads to women like Iggy ignoring discomfort and pain in the moment and (sometimes) for years or decades afterward.

but men are absolutely awful and desperate underneath it all.

i can have a high pain threshold when i'm into sex. i fucking HATE entitled behavior. expecting sex and pouting. holy shitno. don't ask me disgusting degrading questions because you're intimidated, or you're just a piece of shit creepy guy, to try to lower my self-esteem. they will seriously do this. if i'm drunk fuck off obviously???? this is a huge creep move. if i'm not into it STOP and ask questions, like a normal human being. kissing and telling their guy friends has to be the biggest mood killer of all-time though. nothing tells me that he's a manbaby who will need his diapers changed the rest of his life than talking about me like that.
Would you be interested in pegging me?

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
The female price of male pleasure
kissing and telling their guy friends has to be the biggest mood killer of all-time though. nothing tells me that he's a manbaby who will need his diapers changed the rest of his life than talking about me like that.

Yet you are asking people how many people they have slept with?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I have a new employee. She's married, but she probably will want a raise eventually.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
21 girls/women. Some of them were fatties, do they still count?
Well, they're worth one, unless you want to view it in other ways. For example, in mass, each is worth, say, 1.5, while in conquest value, 0.5.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
What rules are we using ... full piv...half piv...or just the knob in and I promise thats all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Real Gansta's just fuck, we don't sleep wif no bitches ... Fiddy !

THROB

Factory Bastard
33 yrs male/San Diego
100+ Males
100+ Males (no intercourse)
100+ females
3 fat ugly stupid sluts (female)
1 stupid bitch I was in love with (female)
2 she males (don't ask)
5 3somes
2 5somes
2 orgies
(400+ hours solo practice)

and if oral sex counts, add one more ugly ignorant slut to the stack (she wasn't actually fat, but was uglier than any of the fat ones, so it evens out.) Incidentally, all three of the fat ugly stupid sluts had serious rape/molestation/daddy issues. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with the stupid bitch I'm banging now. This suggest something about my character. More likely, though, it suggests that I'm so utterly unattractive with poor hygiene habits that only unattractive girls attempting to work out their sexual issues through promiscuity are willing to fuck me.

I'll also admit I let the family mutt named Mingee lick peanut butter off my balls when I was in 7th grade.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Thron that is some record and wondering if any of those were a relative,as for me the count is 13(that I can remember) and 1 was with a cousin and started with a few blow jobs and then a home run and good thing she didn't get knocked up,anyways was the 1st 4 me- - - - - - -

cc la tarte

Factory Bastard
"Slept with" is such a sooky expression .. and irrelevant as to sexual activity

I have been "awake with" some pretty good ones

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
R u macho men part of the huge divorce spike this year? Other than casual conversations and handyman stuff most women these days don’t need a man. Statistics r showing woman r wising up.

#blacklivesmatter
#JacobBlake
#GeorgeFloyd
#DefundPolice
#Biden2020

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
R u macho men part of the huge divorce spike this year? Other than casual conversations and handyman stuff most women these days don’t need a man. Statistics r showing woman r wising up.

Good. You THOTs can pay your own way.

#blacklivesmatter

To whom?

#JacobBlake

Committed "suicide by cop."

#GeorgeFloyd

O.D.'d on fentanyl.

#DefundPolice

Best of luck to ya next time you need 'em.

#Biden2020

Don't be stupid, Ol' Sniffer barely knows what year it is.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
How many people have you slept with? What is considered too many? What number makes you a man whore or me a slut? I knew guys and woman that tried to fuck their way through the alphabet. I new people that had a different partner every weekend!! I also know people that are saving themselves for marriage. What do you think is 2 many or not enough?

I am a 25 yr old female.
males: 10
females: 0, but I'm really thinking about doing it.

What’s your number?
Here's a little dossier stuffer for ya, lass
15-20 not counting whores.
Would have been way higher if by '85 AIDS wasn't just for homos anymore.

'course now ya got yer Covids.

Anyways here's a thought for all you bad tards
I was wondering what you say

Is Sharona
1) a moana
2) a skreema
3) a skweeka
4) a skweeler
5) a skweerter
6) a farter
7) or do she just lay there quietly till it's ova.

I say she's a skweeka.

Last edited: