How many people have you slept with?

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
40 years old and I have been with Brenda, Becky, Rebecca, Christina, Jackie, Jennifer Y., Jennifer F., Sandy, Sara, Michelle, and 2 other women whose names I cannot remember.

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
My number? That's Need-to-Know information.

This is one of those questions best suited to be answered in this type of situation as opposed to asking your significant other what their count is.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think for most people "How many have you slept with?" falls under the category of Questions People Ask That They Really Don't Want the Answer To.

And yet they still ask.

I did early on when I first started dating and I learned my lesson quickly.

Now I don't care. It adds nothing of value to a relationship so it is useless information.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is one of those questions best suited to be answered in this type of situation as opposed to asking your significant other what their count is.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think for most people "How many have you slept with?" falls under the category of Questions People Ask That They Really Don't Want the Answer To.

And yet they still ask.

I did in early on when I first started dating and I learned my lesson real quick.

Yes. I totally learned my lesson when I answered one of my boyfriends honestly. LOL

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

And yet they still ask.

I did in early on when I first started dating and I learned my lesson real quick.

Yes. I totally learned my lesson when I answered one of my boyfriends honestly. LOL

I learned my lesson when I was THAT boyfriend. LMAO

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And yet they still ask.

I learned my lesson when I was THAT boyfriend. LMAO
FFS! Seriously? What a sap!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm 40.

Over 10 but under 20? I don't really keep notches.

I don't really care at all how many former partners my partner has had.....so long as they are clean and I'm the only current one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My rule was if it was someone I wanted to get serious with, I would wait and get a good strong mental/emotional connection.

If it was someone I knew I wasn't going to be serious about? I'd hit it asap.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I can count them on one hand. Never was one to fuck on the first, second or even fifth date.

Thank god we never dated... :FuckYeah:

Quit putting me on blast. I’m saved now and judgmental

I never said outright I blasted you...

Everyone needs to know how pure and perfect I am. I don’t indulge in deviant behavior:ROFL3:

Not no mo'...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been with more women since I’ve lived here. They all wanna move in after the 3 encounters. I don’t mind being solo, and free.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
3 lol.

But I've had sex over 10,000 times lol.

You keep count?

Lol I use to when I was younger, quit counting after hitting 1000 within a couple years lol.

When I was younger, I did it almost every day, sometimes up to 5 times a day. With the last gal, it was 3-5 times a week.

Was with the first lady from age 16-36, the second gal was when I was 18 and broke up with the first for 6 months. Was with my last gal from 37- almost 44. Now here I am.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3 lol.

You keep count?

Lol I use to when I was younger, quit counting after hitting 1000 within a couple years lol.

When I was younger, I did it almost every day, sometimes up to 5 times a day. With the last gal, it was 3-5 times a week.

Was with the first lady from age 16-36, the second gal was when I was 18 and broke up with the first for 6 months. Was with my last gal from 37- almost 44. Now here I am.

OCD?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everyone worrying about their body count and I just here like "this may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
3 lol.

You keep count?

OCD?

A tad at times lol.