How was your week?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So I wrapped up the week with my boyfriend, he had a morning meeting, I went shopping, blew a few hundred dollars of my own not his... Then he had sex with me while he watched the Seahawks game, fixed us some food and more sex, then I ended up passing out about 10pm on him after too many margaritas and too much weed... he stayed up and drank some whiskey and did a couple dabs and then came and gave it to me some more before I fell asleep. I left him sleeping this morning when I left for work even though he had a hard on in his sleep. He's so hot.

Meanwhile you losers just posted your usual hateful garbage lol.
Cool story dude.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every trannie and faggit on the planet should be lashed to the stake and lit on fire. Their remains should all be ran through a tree chipper and ejected into the SagFagcistern Bay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're so sexist....

The statistics don't lie, it's men who commit all the sex crimes, you conservative guys probably should just go ahead and pre-register yourselves...

Your statistics lie though...

Men and women....(authentic men and women), fuck and procreate.... their offspring are either born male or female except in the rarest of anomalies. These offspring are either called son or daughter.

There are 8 or so billion people on this earth last I checked. Child molestation happens but is vastly missing in the population figures of this earth yet somehow more prevalent in shared changing rooms, showers, and toilets....

Unless these guys who call themselves transexual aren't really women....

Are you saying than transexual women who were and are still guys, ARE still guys?

You bigot!!!

And if these former guys who still have guy chromosomes are really women, women are the BIGGEST child molesters EVER!

lulz.... thanks for playing, Antifa fluff bucket....

They actually now report "transwomen" who assault women and girls as female on female crime.

So.... there is that.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
""trans women"

lol

Trans fucking mental case

Like a man could ever be anything but a cheap knock off imitation to a woman. No matter how many surgeries he has or deviant his mind is.

end of

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My last week in NorCal was awesome, as was the whole month I spent up here. Back to CR tomorrow.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Spent a lot of time near Healdsburg in the Alexander Valley. It was awesome and a contrast to where I live. I had a very nice time with her, and her friends. Too late to resume any type of thing with her, tho. Enjoying each other in the moment was very nice. Sailed Misa all over the bay. Visited grand kids, family and old friends was also very nice. On a plane to CR @ 6 pm tomorrow

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Spent a lot of time near Healdsburg in the Alexander Valley. It was awesome and a contrast to where I live. I had a very nice time with her, and her friends. Too late to resume any type of thing with her, tho. Enjoying each other in the moment was very nice. Sailed Misa all over the bay. Visited grand kids, family and old friends was also very nice. On a plane to CR @ 6 pm tomorrow

It's beautiful in that area. I wish you a safe trip home!