How was your week?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone else feel like puking when reading the garbage this imbecile posts?

Waaahhhhhhhhhh
LOL do you know what's really funny but sad at the same time?

It's that trans trash like you talk shit about America all the time, but the US is one of the few countries in the world where a useless depraved piece of human refuse like you can actually live in safety.

In most countries in the world, a sad excuse for a human being like you would die in a painful, slow manner.

Freedom is for everyone theoretically. Some are freer than others in this country.
Just wait a few more years. All this retarded behavior you people seem to enjoy so much will end up in only thing only.

I don't enjoy anyone's life but my own and of my loved ones. The word is "accept". I accept that, in a free country, people are, uhm free as long as they are not harming anyone else. So, if a transgender person harms someone, they too have to pay the consequences for their harm.

However, if they are not harming anyone, live and let live. It's one path to peace.
It's all acceptance and tolerance until they start arresting the fathers of girls who have been raped inside a bathroom by a fake piece of trans shit.

Or when they start pumping hormones to make children skip their puberty.

Anyway, a lot of money and times was put into the effort to destroy America. And unfortunately, it worked too well.

So, if we harass transgenders, jail them, execute them, little girls will no longer be raped?
No, but keeping bathrooms for the right genders should be the norm.

And if you're gender confused, go shit in the woods.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Waaahhhhhhhhhh

It's that trans trash like you talk shit about America all the time, but the US is one of the few countries in the world where a useless depraved piece of human refuse like you can actually live in safety.

In most countries in the world, a sad excuse for a human being like you would die in a painful, slow manner.

Freedom is for everyone theoretically. Some are freer than others in this country.
Just wait a few more years. All this retarded behavior you people seem to enjoy so much will end up in only thing only.

I don't enjoy anyone's life but my own and of my loved ones. The word is "accept". I accept that, in a free country, people are, uhm free as long as they are not harming anyone else. So, if a transgender person harms someone, they too have to pay the consequences for their harm.

However, if they are not harming anyone, live and let live. It's one path to peace.
It's all acceptance and tolerance until they start arresting the fathers of girls who have been raped inside a bathroom by a fake piece of trans shit.

Anyway, a lot of money and times was put into the effort to destroy America. And unfortunately, it worked too well.

So, if we harass transgenders, jail them, execute them, little girls will no longer be raped?
Well considering that transgenders account for a miniscule % of all Pedos in general, I think that goes with out saying.
So if they're so few, what's the problem in sending the ones who rape girls inside school bathrooms to jail? Instead of jailing the father who couldn't stand the silence and the hipocrisy?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you guys seen LGBT crap in China? What about feminism? Labor unions, anyone?

And yet, China pours money into these movements in the western world.

So tell me, what are the chances that these people will be crushed when things "get real"?

I mean, I don't think anyone would want these troublemakers into their NWO. After all, they're never happy, always wanting benefits and special treatment.

Reminds me of what happened to the gays in the old USSR after they finally got the power.

Same thing happened in Cuba.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Waaahhhhhhhhhh

Don't you think trans people have been using the "wrong" bathrooms for years? I do.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Waaahhhhhhhhhh

Don't you think trans people have been using the "wrong" bathrooms for years? I do.

In their heads they may think that they have, but they have no right to demand inclusion if others who don't share their chromosome breakdown feel vastly insecure about that presence, threatened, or guarded about their children.

Maybe toilet and shower blocks should be designed to individually be divided and removed from each other.... if nothing else, for overall safety and privacy..... say for instance a wheel formation with line of sight all around.

It wouldn't be so much an issue then. Everybody equal....everybody safe...or comfortable with the layout.

....but many trans people don't want complete privacy.... they want inclusion and recognition and hell or highwater, they will shit, piss, and shower with the opposite sex and offspring whether they like, agree, or not.

It's a form of psychological violence and totally unnecessary.

Not all though... there are trans people who are respectful and caring.... few and far between in these current days....at least in the media and social media spheres.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
So I wrapped up the week with my boyfriend, he had a morning meeting, I went shopping, blew a few hundred dollars of my own not his... Then he had sex with me while he watched the Seahawks game, fixed us some food and more sex, then I ended up passing out about 10pm on him after too many margaritas and too much weed... he stayed up and drank some whiskey and did a couple dabs and then came and gave it to me some more before I fell asleep. I left him sleeping this morning when I left for work even though he had a hard on in his sleep. He's so hot.

Meanwhile you losers just posted your usual hateful garbage lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're so sexist....

The statistics don't lie, it's men who commit all the sex crimes, you conservative guys probably should just go ahead and pre-register yourselves...

Your statistics lie though...

Men and women....(authentic men and women), fuck and procreate.... their offspring are either born male or female except in the rarest of anomalies. These offspring are either called son or daughter.

There are 8 or so billion people on this earth last I checked. Child molestation happens but is vastly missing in the population figures of this earth yet somehow more prevalent in shared changing rooms, showers, and toilets....

Unless these guys who call themselves transexual aren't really women....

Are you saying than transexual women who were and are still guys, ARE still guys?

You bigot!!!

And if these former guys who still have guy chromosomes are really women, women are the BIGGEST child molesters EVER!

lulz.... thanks for playing, Antifa fluff bucket....

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Everyone is born with the chromosomes to become fully male or female... like most anti science conservatives you don't understand biology. :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah thats to posh for me..

Im a private person and this would just be to much to come home to
Exactly. Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish! But the point is, we love our privacy and space. I set up my herbs and veg garden too since Spring has warmed up. A very productive weekend, some good organic gardening and a suntanned dick and nutsack. Aaah the serenity...

I've already done all that... I'm not ready to die yet... I can garden with the best of ya's. I've lived in the little towns in the big old houses... fuck all that... I like being where there's stuff to do, places to go, places to eat, places to buy and smoke weed... I don't hoard so I don't need a big place for all my bs. Plus small towns suck ass, everyone's always in your business... fuck that.
Yeah I like to grow my own weed in the garden, get high and naked without being interrupted by nosy neighbours. Each to their own I guess!
:ThumbsUp1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah thats to posh for me..

Im a private person and this would just be to much to come home to
Exactly. Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish! But the point is, we love our privacy and space. I set up my herbs and veg garden too since Spring has warmed up. A very productive weekend, some good organic gardening and a suntanned dick and nutsack. Aaah the serenity...

I've already done all that... I'm not ready to die yet... I can garden with the best of ya's. I've lived in the little towns in the big old houses... fuck all that... I like being where there's stuff to do, places to go, places to eat, places to buy and smoke weed... I don't hoard so I don't need a big place for all my bs. Plus small towns suck ass, everyone's always in your business... fuck that.
Yeah I like to grow my own weed in the garden, get high and naked without being interrupted by nosy neighbours. Each to their own I guess!
:ThumbsUp1:

Does it mellow you out? I do the same and watch stuff grow.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL at these fucking retards

But you know what? If these maggots and other species that belong to the libtard fauna decide to get themselves away from the rest of us, I'm all for it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Waaahhhhhhhhhh

Well considering that transgenders account for a miniscule % of all Pedos in general, I think that goes with out saying.

But pedos and predators can now SAY they "identify" as women and they have to be accommodated as such. And while women and girls are forced to be on the receiving end of predatory behaviour your "side" actively attacks and silences anyone who speaks out about it as "transphobic".

So basically we are just supposed to swallow rape and abuse that occurs enabled by gender ideology to avoid being punished and labeled "transphobes".

Good job destroying womens rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's you cis men who do all the sex crimes not trans women. You're the perverts.

Yeah well because of you guys, those "cis men" predators and autogynophiliacs can now access victims and be protected and defended by saying they "identify" as women.

Especailly rapists. They can just tell a judge they "identify" as women and be placed in womens prison. They dont even have to wear lip gloss.

You guys wont care until one of these predators attacks one of you in a locked room. None of you give the slightest rip shit when its women or girls getting victimized in spas or anally raped in SCHOOL. Women and girls are supposed to shut up and kiss ass even while our rights are trampled or we are "transphobes".

If you really thought of yourself as a woman, your empathy would be with women. Defending the rape and assault of women and girls as a result of policies that enables predators by handing them victims is called misogyny.

You guys have become no better than old fundi religious cults that believed hair brained idiocy and knew the "pastors" and "deacons" were sexually assaulting children and women but never say anything to "not cause trouble".....but still defending the cult. This is the same thing. You people have all became what you say you hate.

Just because your doctrine are different doesnt mean any of you are. It's just patriarchal abuse 2.0.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Last weekend, I watched the following video. It was an hour well spent.