How would your dream death be?

Tiny country, never more than 60 miles from the sea in Scotland... Ahem


I've never seen that video before, it was crazy lol.

Didnt know it was that small! (thats not what she said!)

I've only been to the beach 3 times my whole life. I also drive 100 miles a day back and forth to work lol.
 
Speaking of Scotland, I hear the new Amazon Lord of the Rings series almost got picked to be filmed there, and New Zealand was chosen instead. While I love New Zealand landscape, Scotland would of been nice too.
It’s because of midges, they absolutely bite the shit outta you lol, Harry Potter filming ended up in NZ too coz of the little fuckers haha

Midges? Are those like chiggers or fleas lol?
 
Speaking of Scotland, I hear the new Amazon Lord of the Rings series almost got picked to be filmed there, and New Zealand was chosen instead. While I love New Zealand landscape, Scotland would of been nice too.
It’s because of midges, they absolutely bite the shit outta you lol, Harry Potter filming ended up in NZ too coz of the little fuckers haha

Midges? Are those like chiggers or fleas lol?
More like mosquitoes on crack... Dogs yelp and people cry at the relentless attacks...
 
Speaking of Scotland, I hear the new Amazon Lord of the Rings series almost got picked to be filmed there, and New Zealand was chosen instead. While I love New Zealand landscape, Scotland would of been nice too.
It’s because of midges, they absolutely bite the shit outta you lol, Harry Potter filming ended up in NZ too coz of the little fuckers haha

Midges? Are those like chiggers or fleas lol?
More like mosquitoes on crack... Dogs yelp and people cry at the relentless attacks...

FUCXK tht!!! Mosquitoes love me enough as it is! I'll send you a postcard lolol.
 
i dont want 2 die under cold lights, tubes, wires, weird smells and machines that beep. i will be home with those i love and im okay with that
as a christian, death is just a new beginning

Yeah fuck that! I would drive my Jeep off a cliff before I wound up under life support or a nursing home.
floor it, thelma
giphy.gif
 
i dont want 2 die under cold lights, tubes, wires, weird smells and machines that beep. i will be home with those i love and im okay with that
as a christian, death is just a new beginning

Yeah fuck that! I would drive my Jeep off a cliff before I wound up under life support or a nursing home.
floor it, thelma
giphy.gif

The only thing missing is the sound of a Dixie horn and me going YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol
 
I'd wanna get crushed between a woman's thighs, like that Xenia Onatopp dame in that James Bond flick from the '90s did to people. *Crunch!*