Hows that Jussie Smollet trial going for you, libs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I figure he's going to get some sort of sentence. Why should I be more worked up about this than any other trial in which some small time criminal is going to get his just desserts? Because Smollett is black, I'm supposed to be more incensed?

@deport_liberals , Rittenhouse killed people. Did Smollett kill anyone?

Lotus, yes Rittenhouse killed people. In self defense. This black and white approach to this is scary as fuck. You know that's scary? Because you are saying youd rather people die being murdered than kill in self defense.

OR

You are saying that if it's a political riot, the townspeople have to be victims for the leftwing cause.

Rights arent political. If we lose them....so do lefties.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you watch the same video as the rest of us?

How many times do I have to answer that? Look back at ALL of my comments in the unending Kyle thread. This thread is about Jussie. Different person. Different crime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I figure he's going to get some sort of sentence. Why should I be more worked up about this than any other trial in which some small time criminal is going to get his just desserts? Because Smollett is black, I'm supposed to be more incensed?

He killed people who were attacking him. What is so difficult for you to understand that the kid was defending himself from a crazed mob?

No, he wasn't.

Yes he WAS. And you know this.

Christ. Stop with the stubbornness. You should be pissed the media lied to you. You wouldnt be the lone prog mad the media lied to you about Kyle.

Dont triple down ffs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How many times do I have to answer that? Look back at ALL of my comments in the unending Kyle thread. This thread is about Jussie. Different person. Different crime.

Did you watch Jimmy Dores break down of all the footage and reporting?

He nailed the lies so hard it was incredible. He is probably on some hit list now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He nailed the lies so hard it was incredible. He is probably on some hit list now.

I love Jimmy, but sometimes he's full of shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is about Jussie. He is guilty and will do time. End of. He's certainly not my mascot. This trial has very little meaning for me. It's not going to set a precedent or embolden crazy people because he will be found guilty, I'm pretty sure. I do not need a blow by blow, and I am certainly not interested in reading any racist posts from the Storm Front brigade here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Jimmy, but sometimes he's full of shit.

I agree but this wasnt one of those times. He was on the fucking ball with this one.

Go watch. He shows the whole thing.

It's important you are on the right side of the Rittenhouse issue Lotus because the state and the media are NOT our friends. They are against our rights.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
This thread is about Jussie. He is guilty and will do time. End of. He's certainly not my mascot. This trial has very little meaning for me. It's not going to set a precedent or embolden crazy people because he will be found guilty, I'm pretty sure. I do not need a blow by blow, and I am certainly not interested in reading any racist posts from the Storm Front brigade here.
I think the folks who knew what this was from the beginning deserve credit though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Rittenhouse did so justifiably

And they weren’t people. They were rodent scum

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He killed people who were attacking him. What is so difficult for you to understand that the kid was defending himself from a crazed mob?

No, he wasn't.
Too stupid to get all that from the video huh?
I’m not surprised

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the folks who knew what this was from the beginning deserve credit though.

I never made claims either way because I didn't know at the beginning. When I learned the facts, I thought the guy is straight up crazy. He was trying to save his job this way? Dumb as fuck. It's not a crime worth getting worked up over. The main person he hurt is himself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I never made claims either way because I didn't know at the beginning. When I learned the facts, I thought the guy is straight up crazy. He was trying to save his job this way? Dumb as fuck. It's not a crime worth getting worked up over. The main person he hurt is himself.
No idiot, the crime was a ploy to sow racial division in this country at a time when manufactured racial tensions are at an all time high. This stunt could have gotten innocent people hurt or killed. Are you really that stupid or live in that thick of a bubble that you can't see this for yourself, imbecile?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
CNN and

CNN and MSNBC disgraced themselves bigly. They hardly mention it now though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CNN and

I don't watch either of those networks, nor do I watch Fox. I like to keep it real.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
CNN and

I don't watch either of those networks, nor do I watch Fox. I like to keep it real.
and so you visit occupydemocrats or yahoo :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CNN and

Occupy Democrats? Nope. Not a Dem.

Yahoo is just easy. You know Yahoo does a lot of aggregation, right? Do you know what that is?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
CNN and

Yahoo is just easy. You know Yahoo does a lot of aggregation, right? Do you know what that is?
don't get excited because you happen to know the meaning of simple terms you simpleton

but it seems Yahoo only aggregates individual sources that happen to be on the looney left.. ie CNN, MSNBC etc etc

so essentially you are simply reading the "aggregated" result of what is being floated on CNN, MSNBC etc etc

stupid

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
CNN and

They are very left wing. They were pro Jussie 2 years ago.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CNN and

don't get excited because you happen to know the meaning of simple terms you simpleton

but it seems Yahoo only aggregates individual sources that happen to be on the looney left.. ie CNN, MSNBC etc etc

so essentially you are simply reading the "aggregated" result of what is being floated on CNN, MSNBC etc etc

stupid

I post Yahoo shit here, because you guys are simpletons. Yahoo is NOT where I get my news. You wouldn't be able to understand the sources I use.

Fuck off, shorty.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
CNN and

They are very left wing. They were pro Jussie
CNN and

stupid

I post Yahoo shit here, because you guys are simpletons. Yahoo is NOT where I get my news. You wouldn't be able to understand the sources I use.

Fuck off, shorty.
Woah...that seems unfair.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
CNN and

stupid

Fuck off, shorty.
the sources you use are obviously either as dumb or even dumber than you are

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CNN and

CNN and

stupid

Fuck off, shorty.

You're right. Strapon's posts are almost always unfair. But fuck him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
CNN and

CNN and

stupid

Fuck off, shorty.

You're right. Strapon's posts are almost always unfair. But fuck him.
you mad, dunce?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CNN and

They are very left wing. They were pro Jussie 2 years ago.

I never posted anything about Jussie. I know how to look through Yahoo and pick articles that have a good chance of being true. I spent many years doing authentic research. I'm pretty good at separating the wheat from the chaff.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No idiot, the crime was a ploy to sow racial division in this country at a time when manufactured racial tensions are at an all time high. This stunt could have gotten innocent people hurt or killed. Are you really that stupid or live in that thick of a bubble that you can't see this for yourself, imbecile?

Getting innocent people hurt or killed for some political nonsense is normalized now.

You cant get a single BLM supporter to pause enough to care about innocent people. Murd literally said "deaths from riots are inevitable". Theyve decided their cause is worth other peoples lives.

CNN and

stupid

This is why they literally end up parroting the corporate media propaganda.

They wont hear that though.