Hows that Jussie Smollet trial going for you, libs?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I figure he's going to get some sort of sentence. Why should I be more worked up about this than any other trial in which some small time criminal is going to get his just desserts? Because Smollett is black, I'm supposed to be more incensed?

@deport_liberals , Rittenhouse killed people. Did Smollett kill anyone?

He killed people who were attacking him. What is so difficult for you to understand that the kid was defending himself from a crazed mob?

No, he wasn't.

That was literally the legal finding of fact, you fucking imbecile.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But sadly, this cocksucker wont do any prison time. Just a slap on the wrist, some probation and community service

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I figure he's going to get some sort of sentence. Why should I be more worked up about this than any other trial in which some small time criminal is going to get his just desserts? Because Smollett is black, I'm supposed to be more incensed?

@deport_liberals , Rittenhouse killed people. Did Smollett kill anyone?

He killed people who were attacking him. What is so difficult for you to understand that the kid was defending himself from a crazed mob?

No, he wasn't.

That was literally the legal finding of fact, you fucking imbecile.
Tell me she's not dumb enough to make your skin crawl

kid is guilty because an idiot says so.

thankfully our justice system doesn't give a fuck what some whacked out progressive slimeball with a low IQ has to say about anything

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My mom is over here shouting about how morons on twitter are whining and bitching about I justice and evidently Biden and Harris are all behind this piece of lying shit.

Biden is saying we must stand up and not give this "hate" safe harbor.

Which I agree with. I dont think we should give this hate anymore safe harbor. We need to hog tie all these race humping inciters like Biden and Harris and Lightfoot and the hate gang and toss them off the habor into the ocean