Hows that Jussie Smollet trial going for you, libs?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
meeenkitt.jpg

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Seems like our libs are as interested as Kamala Harris is these days.

Personally I was moved by the MAGA Nigerian's testimony.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idiot even decided to testify himself. This stupid fuck is going down.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha you guys wanna suck jesse's dick :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

but dont know how to ask

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and of course the first to protest is Oerdin the 'tard ahahahahahahahahahaaaa dost thou protest a bit much :Awesomeness:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Not a single bit of Lib commentary. Jussie must not have made any of the talking points memos.

Having followed this case from the night it happened, a cold February night with a polar vortex howling down on Chicago pushing the wind chills down to around 70 below, I have been constantly amused by how delicately the case has been handled by the wider media.

Every single person on the planet knew from the get go that the probability of two MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters stalking random homosexual negroes at 2 in the morning during a 70-below zero windstorm on Chicagos near north side just a few blocks away from the John Hancock building was far less than zero.

But Jussie is still sticking with his story to this day and probably earnestly wonders why people think niggers are dumb.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Well, he testified. Apparently one of these maga Nigerians was his boyfriend or something. He didn't say what type of sandwich he was getting though...

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Libs still hiding from this poast...lol...compare it to rittenhouse going free...we were poasting there every damn day. Lol@libs MAGA NIGERIA

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just remember ya'll

In the middle of all the rolling crips, vicelords, bloods and other black gangs we've got "MAGA country" in downtown Chicago :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

that's like saying Mecca is far more liberal and tolerant of homosexuals than San Francisco

Leftists are so fucking dumb

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I figure he's going to get some sort of sentence. Why should I be more worked up about this than any other trial in which some small time criminal is going to get his just desserts? Because Smollett is black, I'm supposed to be more incensed?

@deport_liberals , Rittenhouse killed people. Did Smollett kill anyone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What do you think, Joe?

Should Jussie claim Self Defense?

His fucking lawyer actually claimed the judge attacked her :LOL3:

Everything is a circus with these brain dead scumbag liberals. I swear

Everything always HAS been a circus with them. They have always.....even from day one of their existence (new left, the whole hippie thing) way over dramatized their opposition.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I figure he's going to get some sort of sentence. Why should I be more worked up about this than any other trial in which some small time criminal is going to get his just desserts? Because Smollett is black, I'm supposed to be more incensed?

He killed people who were attacking him. What is so difficult for you to understand that the kid was defending himself from a crazed mob?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He killed people who were attacking him. What is so difficult for you to understand that the kid was defending himself from a crazed mob?

No, he wasn't.