HUUUUUUUGELY Stupid

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cringe. This always happens when you get mad.

I'm not angry. I just tell it like it is...loser. LOSER...your currency is hate.

Why not fix yourself and not worry about me? Surely, I can't matter enough.

But you're so full of hate, you need to find someone that is worse than you. It's all in your walnut sized brain...hate, hate, racism, hate...it's all you have.

Do you have anything that brings you joy? Something real, not drugs, pinhead.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not angry. I just tell it like it is...loser. LOSER...your currency is hate.

But you're so full of hate, you need to find someone that is worse than you. It's all in your walnut sized brain...hate, hate, racism, hate...it's all you have.

I have heard he enjoys volunteering at the gay bar down on the corner.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So you admit that you're inferior?

Well, it's a start I suppose. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you admit that you're inferior?

Well, it's a start I suppose. :LOL3:

I said it's all in your walnut sized brain. I have accomplished more in my life than you have in yours. Not that I'm boasting, after all, I'm simply not a loser like you.

You have nothing to show for being middle aged.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I said it's all in your walnut sized brain. I have accomplished more in my life than you have in yours. Not that I'm boasting, after all, I'm simply not a loser like you.

You have nothing to show for being middle aged.
Lmfao, says who? You don't know shit about my personal life. If you did, you'd realise how stupid you look believing Flynn's nonsense about my pics.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmfao, says who? You don't know shit about my personal life. If you did, you'd realise how stupid you look believing Flynn's nonsense about my pics.

What personal life? That your greatest achievement was being a meathead at a nightclub? That you don't have a car or the right to drive one?

That you don't even know the basics of an educated person? That you're a racist and hate everyone that isn't a loser like you? That you kiss up to men that claim to have money, suck up?

I know enough to know, you're nothing more than a shitstain on Dilf's panties.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Uh, no. I said that you suck up to those YOU think are superior to you.

I forget you can't read and comprehend words like "claim".
Wtf are you talking about?

How do I think my buddy Dilf is "superior" , exactly?

Good grief, shall I take away your spade or do you plan on digging yourself an even bigger hole?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Except when I stop by. Hold my beer, Alty.
6db54b373d2012fb2913b7f1cabeddcad3a35858.jpeg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I hear Big Lily appeared at the Canuck forum after Biggie's Alt was banned to crow.

Just an interesting coincidence, I'm sure.

:Antagonize:

Good thing you guys still have 3 so called community sites to knuckle drag around in...it gives you three different places to tell everyone the latest thing you purchased or post whatever stupid music videos you are listening to. I hope you at least touched some grass this summer Reggie.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Good thing you guys still have 3 so called community sites to knuckle drag around in...it gives you three different places to tell everyone the latest thing you purchased or post whatever stupid music videos you are listening to. I hope you at least touched some grass this summer Reggie.
Hiya Poppy Analana. I was just out rolling on my lawn because it's so nice out here today.

I notice you use the word "community" a lot. Is that on your word-a-day calendar or something?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Shh, no one cares.
OMG! You finally understand something. Good for you, little Admin.

Does Bug Lily know Bigs was unbanned at the Canuck site yet? Just tell her to put a little ketchup on that crow.

Anyway, can't wait for the impending impeachment proceedings. It's fun to watch you drooling retards mumble silly shit like "there's no evidence tying Hunter to Joe."

Does it hurt to be so stupid?

And speaking of Raven, have you all seen her latest Poarka chop over at TBC? It's fucking hilarious.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG! You finally understand something. Good for you, little Admin.

Does Bug Lily know Bigs was unbanned at the Canuck site yet? Just tell her to put a little ketchup on that crow.

Anyway, can't wait for the impending impeachment proceedings. It's fun to watch you drooling retards mumble silly shit like "there's no evidence tying Hunter to Joe."

Does it hurt to be so stupid?

And speaking of Raven, have you all seen her latest Poarka chop over at TBC? It's fucking hilarious.
Good luck with your evidence free impeachment inquiry!