HUUUUUUUGELY Stupid

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Right. "Evidence free." No point in schooling you since you suck whatever your betters tell you to suck, right?

How'd the carrots in your garden grow this year?
Shouldn't you be over at the Blew Cascade of Cringe reciting the trumptatrd's good, thinking people bad chant?

@Ragey_Asswipe Show me the evidence, or forever hold your piece.

Remember: He said she said, is not evidence

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Shouldn't you be over at the Blew Cascade of Cringe reciting the trumptatrd's good, thinking people bad chant?

@Ragey_Asswipe Show me the evidence, or forever hold your piece.

Remember: He said she said, is not evidence
Yeah, it can get boring during the workday at old TBC when the denizens there are being productive and creating the wealth that can be taxed so dullard layabouts like you can get your government checks every month. That's why I come by here sometimes between my own tasks.

But it's been so fucking boring here lately! You shitbags gotta start doing better.

Anyway, can't wait to see how your narrative evolves as this Biden corruption stuff moves along. I'll be by every once in a while to poke you with the Truth Stick for shitz n giggles.
:Antagonize:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Except when I stop by. Hold my beer, Alty.
Especially when you’ve for rape on you mind. Apparently that half dead Herman certainly does. He’d rape your dog, let alone a smallish Ram with big balls. I know, I’m not being kind to someone you admire

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Especially when you’ve for rape on you mind. Apparently that half dead Herman certainly does. He’d rape your dog, let alone a smallish Ram with big balls. I know, I’m not being kind to someone you admire

Why would any man want balls bigger than that ram? Why is Shen Li posting pictures of sheep, did they eat all the dogs in her province already?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hiya Poppy Analana. I was just out rolling on my lawn because it's so nice out here today.

I notice you use the word "community" a lot. Is that on your word-a-day calendar or something?

So you made like a cheese wheel and rolled down your lawn...jolly fun that must have been.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya know. Shame on me. The advocate for freedom. STFU Seamajor. I should know better. Assumptions evolve to expectation. I’m sorry

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, it can get boring during the workday at old TBC when the denizens there are being productive and creating the wealth that can be taxed so dullard layabouts like you can get your government checks every month. That's why I come by here sometimes between my own tasks.

But it's been so fucking boring here lately! You shitbags gotta start doing better.

Anyway, can't wait to see how your narrative evolves as this Biden corruption stuff moves along. I'll be by every once in a while to poke you with the Truth Stick for shitz n giggles.
That's a good story Rags...I assume, DR.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Right. "Evidence free." No point in schooling you since you suck whatever your betters tell you to suck, right?

How'd the carrots in your garden grow this year?
@Reggie_Essent are you still rounding up and categorizing that mountain of hearsay evidence?

397250aaa99f8500be768ffcd15b56706662e801.jpeg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not trying to run anything. That hogmaw whore makes me wanna hurl.

I wasn't saying you. I was commenting on the comment about why people don't want to come here. As a matter of fact, Murdock doesn't come here very much either.

The entire community of related forums is small. It would make sense if people allowed bygones to be bygones and start fresh.

However, too many people harbor a lot of hate. I could engage with anyone, even my most ardent haters, if they simply stopped with the bullshit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
@Reggie_Essent are you still rounding up and categorizing that mountain of hearsay evidence?

397250aaa99f8500be768ffcd15b56706662e801.jpeg

Well, let's consider the evolution of your mandated narratives so far:

First it was Old Joe knew nothing about his son's business deals.

Then is was Old Joe never discussed his son's business deals.

Then it was Old Joe never took part in any of Hunter's business deals.

Now it's "there's no evidence" that Old Joe benefited from Hunter's business deals.

We'll see what your betters order you to say in a few days, OK?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, let's consider the evolution of your mandated narratives so far:

First it was Old Joe knew nothing about his son's business deals.

Then is was Old Joe never discussed his son's business deals.

Then it was Old Joe never took part in any of Hunter's business deals.

Now it's "there's no evidence" that Old Joe benefited from Hunter's business deals.

We'll see what your betters order you to say in a few days, OK?

As opposed to your mandates?

Comer : Well, we HOPE to find proof.

Reggie: IMPEACH