I am going to render your presence completely useless

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Even decent people walk into a pile of dogshit. It's not an exact troll, honey.

Now you & Admin think I am fat? Oh noes. Where is my wrist slitter? Even if I was fat, BMI is not indicative of healthy self respect. Do you mirror my sentiments? Literally?

Too easy.
Even so, most decent people don't wallow around in it.
:daFuq4:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
He's a bit lonesome.

You people post more of other people's shit than your own.

Lily mentions me bringing up movies but jesus h, it isn't near as much as the posts of "yours" she rep likes with youtube content from creators of songs you constantly post in vain attempts to pretend sentience.

Honestly... do you have ANYTHING to say for YOURSELF?

If I wanted to flame on youtube, I would join their comments section and leave empty vessels like you adrift amidst a sea of sunken stolen valor.

Half mast limp dick failure.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily mentions me bringing up movies but jesus h, it isn't near as much as the posts of "yours" she rep likes with youtube content from creators of songs you constantly post in vain attempts to pretend sentience.

If I wanted to flame on youtube, I would join their comments section and leave empty vessels ike you adrift amidst a sea of sunken stolen valor.

I seem to have made an indelible impression on you.

Is there a movie scene that addresses this scenario?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If I wanted to flame on youtube, I would join their comments section and leave empty vessels like you adrift amidst a sea of sunken stolen valor.

Stop beating yourself up. Get some help!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You don't like that I reacted to his joke? Funny thing for a "warrior".
Warriors do the most amount possible. Trolls do the least.

Warriors shine in the sun. Trolls cave out in the dark.

Do you understand?

If the world was filled with warriors then we would all be fighters.

If the world was filled with trolls, we would all be as lazy a fuck as your reply.

Please be mindful of the fact I am burdened with glorious purpose by carrying the weight of your dead ass over the finish line of funnay for all eternity.

For entertainment's sake.

Smiles go miles while frowns tend down.

Quote me, rote me, dote me, because you have much to learn.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Warriors do the most amount possible. Trolls do the least.

Warriors shine in the sun. Trolls cave out in the dark.

Do you understand?

If the world was filled with warriors then we would all be fighters.

If the world was filled with trolls, we would all be as lazy a fuck as your reply.

Please be mindful of the fact I am burdened with glorious purpose by carrying the weight of your dead ass over the finish line of funnay for all eternity.

For entertainment's sake.

Smiles go miles while frowns tend down.

Quote me, rote me, dote me, because you have much to learn.

Why do you think you're worth an effort on my part? Please submit 250 word essay outlining your potential value to me, double space is acceptable. I will consider your reply.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
One day, I will be gone.

Lily will post something she thinks is an ingenius enigmatic composition of grand illustrious composition and Admin will no doubt pos rep in a most rectum smooching fashion and yet, I won't be there. And Lily will wither upon her own vine of self indulgent hyperbole like Virginia Creeper or English Ivy.

She will find, without me around, she has nothing to mount (shameless sex joke amirite?), and cannot climb anymore. Sure, Admin & Holliday may still be here but clones of similar indistinction offer no contrast of challenge. No growth. No opposing force in which to rally your wits around.

Reruns. Grow old. Watch nothing new, but reruns of shit oft repeated.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One day, I will be gone.

Lily will post something she thinks is an ingenius enigmatic composition of grand illustrious composition and Admin will no doubt pos rep in a most rectum smooching fashion and yet, I won't be there. And Lily will wither upon her own vine of self indulgent hyperbole like Virginia Creeper or English Ivy.

She will find, without me around, she has nothing to mount (shameless sex joke amirite?), and cannot climb anymore. Sure, Admin & Holliday may still be here but clones of similar indistinction offer no contrast of challenge. No growth. No opposing force in which to rally your wits around.

Reruns. Grow old. Watch nothing new, but reruns of shit oft repeated.

*ingenious

You're right, I don't know how I've ever survived without you before...

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
*ingenious

You're right, I don't know how I've ever survived without you before...
I forgot the o but the missing 0 is you.

Thank-you my dear for your indelible comments of a most nazified grammaristic fascism.

You rail against on paper the very same thing you cling to on post as a defense.

Nitpicking is for subprimates. Go be with them.

I am the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge. You don't want me. I am far outside your comfort zone of backup posters pos repping your zero effort non zings.

Step up or step out.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I forgot the o but the missing 0 is you.

Thank-you my dear for your indelible comments of a most nazified grammaristic fascism.

You rail against on paper the very same thing you cling to on post as a defense.

Nitpicking is for subprimates. Go be with them.

I am the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge. You don't want me. I am far outside your comfort zone of backup posters pos repping your zero effort non zings.

Step up or step out.

You are incredibly boring.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
...anyway, speakin of Keef, I read a nice short article on an interview with him recently and it reminded me of something someone said (I won't say who because I am not one to name names but he's a real MrDumbDumbGuy - which reminds me of a song as things often do). Anyway - turns out it presents a useful analogy.
That is: Rap is a subset of Hip-Hop, Hip-Hop a subset of All Music (though according to Keef and I, a fairly loose relation)

As:

Flaming is a subset of Trolling, Trolling a subset of ALL Internet Messageboard Posting.
. Now I'm certain that makes good sense to the conscious reader, but maybe not to those who evidently can't make a distinction between a duel and alt.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
...anyway, speakin of Keef, I read a nice short article on an interview with him recently and it reminded me of something someone said (I won't say who because I am not one to name names but he's a real MrDumbDumbGuy - which reminds me of a song as things often do). Anyway - turns out it presents a useful analogy.
That is: Rap is a subset of Hip-Hop, Hip-Hop a subset of All Music (though according to Keef and I, a fairly loose relation)

As:

Flaming is a subset of Trolling, Trolling a subset of ALL Internet Messageboard Posting.
. Now I'm certain that makes good sense to the conscious reader, but maybe not to those who evidently can't make a distinction between a duel and alt.

Nice short article. Seems your speed.

Even if the thing you enjoy & embrace is influenced by a thing influenced by a thing influenced by another thing then then who makes you judge of all things before you?

You didn't read Ecclesiastes did ya?

The most pessimistic bible chapter ever inserted into a vagina of hope.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Even if the thing you enjoy & embrace is influenced by a thing influenced by a thing influenced by another thing then then who makes you judge of all things before you?

You didn't have to admit to being MrDumbDumbGuy, ya know.
. No one would have known - honest.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

You don't really know Joker do you? I do.

He is a character study of one who uses humor to avoid fear. He even says at the end of the movie, "I am not afraid."

How do we avert death but through humor?

Humor is a shield.

Death is inevitable.

PM me bro.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You don't really know Joker do you? I do.

He is a character study of one who uses humor to avoid fear. He even says at the end of the movie, "I am not afraid."

How do we avert death but through humor?

Humor is a shield.

Death is inevitable.

PM me bro.
I’m not into guys, sorry. NOT that there’s anything wrong with it.