I am going to render your presence completely useless

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK heres the dirt on @cw_

Sometimes she gets narky on here after having a barney with her triplet brothers Drayton and Meryll, she shouts a lot and uses the terms dagnabbit and cottonpickin in every other sentence. I have been trying to help her, even offering to buy her a holiday in Finland where her heroes come from but its not working.

As for Lily well they say if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck then its a duck. So Lily waddles and quacks a lot so 2 out of 3 is a majority. Lily is a duck.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
So we know that MrWizinPantsGuy is afraid of DeathTheInevitable, but a wiztarded Biblical scholar. Interesting.

Apparently he doesn't understand or believe what he reads there.
Make fun of the bible all you want... at least it isn't as silly a thing as a book that promises 72 virgins! What the fuck are the women getting? 72 uncut dicks?

Religion all around is a fucking farce. It's like unionization. At one point, it served a purpose, but now has become obsolete.

Like all of Holliday posts!

El tardo!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
OK heres the dirt on @cw_

Sometimes she gets narky on here after having a barney with her triplet brothers Drayton and Meryll, she shouts a lot and uses the terms dagnabbit and cottonpickin in every other sentence. I have been trying to help her, even offering to buy her a holiday in Finland where her heroes come from but its not working.

As for Lily well they say if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck then its a duck. So Lily waddles and quacks a lot so 2 out of 3 is a majority. Lily is a duck.
Duck lips make good selfies!