So How's the "Disclosure" Going UFO Fans?

Do You Believe In Space Ship Visitors From Other Planets?

  • I Believe Even Though There is No Tangible Evidence Because It Makes Me a Cool Kid

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Believe Every Conspiracy Theory No Matter What Because I'm In With the In Crowd

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
I was only born and temporarily housed there in my early years so I'll let that slide....
Well, Hollidunce does splash through all those polluted sloughs and tainted landfill runoff creeks looking for mutant fishies to catch with his vintage fishing gear, so there's no telling how much brain damage he has from all the pathogens and toxic chemicals.
 
If Holly can't prove beyond any possible doubt that there aren't invisible flying pink ponies on Mars that means there must be invisible flying pink ponies on Mars.

Yes, Holly's so-called argument is really that stoopid.

"If you can't prove (X) then (Y) *must by default* be true, even though (Y) is also unprovable."

The logic of a child... or an imbecile.
. Well, the problem Einstein, is that I'm not trying to prove anything exists or that it doesn't, I'm asking for those who BELIEVE to tell me why they do, and if that includes some persuasive tangible evidence of extraterrestrials in physical/material spacecraft, I too may believe. As far as disproving it one might recall the difficulty of proving a negative.
The burden is on those who believe to be persuasive, not on me to disprove anything.

So, in other words, your post was as asinine as you are. What else could it be? I never made any such "argument".

Some president the Parroty 47 idjit will make. It will be like BF's Trump.

Y'allz may be wondering what the 47 in Parroty 47 represents...well, that's his IQ.
 
This poll was so biased and relatively untouched. Few voted in it. Why does Holliday hate being fair and balanced?
What are you talking about? There are options for believers and none believers alike.
...and even a not so sure option.

How much more fair and balanced could it be?
 
Last edited:
so there's no telling how much brain damage he has from all the
Have you been taking NO YOU! lessons from the disregarded?

. Reggie, The beautiful Lenapehanna where I fish it and the mountain lakes and streams that I fish, are a heck of a lot cleaner than that filthy carp infested Chicago River that runs through your disgusting town.
Now quit being silly and take a nice nappy, 'keh?
...a nice loooong nappy.
 
I've at least once fought off two short grey beings who rushed into my bedroom in 1989 and tried to gank me off my bed. It wasn't a dream or a nightmare. It wasn't a hallucination. I kicked one directly in the head with the heel of my foot and toppled it. The faces they made immediately after were even scarier than the initial start, and I was almost petrified or scared to nearly having my heart stop.

I had never watched Communion or seen or read anything "alien" related at that point in my life except ET and those motherfuckers were nothing like ET.

I sensed as I was recoiling towards the headboard and centre of my bed that they were going to get me one way or another no matter how hard I fought back, so in an uncharacteristic flash of desperation or impending doom, I did something that no agnostic or atheist thinks they'll ever do.... I started praying to Jesus to save me from those things.... and like a BANG! they couldn't leave my room quick enough... they fled like rats on Red Bull after seeing a cobra.

That is one of my experiences... I've had many, most of which I'm somehow prevented from remembering fully.... only the borderline points...or the framing, the sense of them, and ALWAYS the understanding that I am not ALLOWED to retain anything....though I do.... a bit. The emotions, flashes of recognition or images I retain till these days, but never enough to put the pieces together perfectly.

If people don't believe me, I don't give a fuck. I don't say these things for those people. I'm still agnostic. I don't know what I do or don't know. It's the only solace I've been able to get from it all... and that these things are afraid of faith, even in not a particular thing, but the idea that we can within ourselves choose to NOT be victims or appeal to a higher power or order outside of ourselves... it terrified those two things that came at me and soothed me.
 
Have you been taking NO YOU! lessons from the disregarded?

. Reggie, The beautiful Lenapehanna where I fish it and the mountain lakes and streams that I fish, are a heck of a lot cleaner than that filthy carp infested Chicago River that runs through your disgusting town.
Now quit being silly and take a nice nappy, 'keh?
...a nice loooong nappy.
Actually, I'm about to retire to the North Wing for a bit of television viewing pleasure and a nice read before sleep. But you should know that I live 45 miles West of the Democrat-infested filth hole that is Chicago. I'm just up the hill from the mighty Fox River, on top of that glacial moraine I was telling everyone about.

The Fox River is an ecofreak success story. It was once a horribly polluted river, but over the last 40 years or so has rebounded and become a thriving ecosystem again. We even have Bald Eagles nesting just a few miles downriver from where I'm at. Google "The Fox." A local folk hero who led the charge back in the 70s to clean up our beloved Fox River.

Of course, I'd never eat a fish pulled out of it unless I was very hungry. People fish the4 Fox all the time, but I couldn't tell you which fishies are abundant because I don't care and don't eat that disgusting death and corruption-smelling shit, but I'm quite sure you would enjoy trying to outsmart the little fishies along her banks.
 
Have you been taking NO YOU! lessons from the disregarded?

. Reggie, The beautiful Lenapehanna where I fish it and the mountain lakes and streams that I fish, are a heck of a lot cleaner than that filthy carp infested Chicago River that runs through your disgusting town.
Now quit being silly and take a nice nappy, 'keh?
...a nice loooong nappy.


Seamajor likes to take a nappy... with his dentures.
 
The Fox River is an ecofreak success story. It was once a horribly polluted river, but over the last 40 years or so has rebounded and become a thriving ecosystem again. We even have Bald Eagles nesting just a few miles downriver from where I'm at.
Gotdam liberuhlz !

PS: Seriously though, congrats on retiring to what sounds like a wonderful place and embracing Liberal accomplishments in restoring the environment. The same success the Delaware River has had. I rarely am on the river and do not see Eagle and various wading birds, bobcat, bear, beaver etc.
 
Last edited:
grey beings who rushed into my bedroom in 1989 and tried to gank me off my bed
Do you mean yank? because otherwise I may be losing the plot.


That is one of my experiences...
If people don't believe me, I don't give a fuck.
If only you'd had a camera.

btw - a workmate of mine had a similar experience involving a demon who had taken the shape of her sister in the back seat of her car while driving home one night, so you aren't alone. She too invoked the name of Jesus and it flew out the window.

She also believes that god created the Earth, sun and stars in 6 literal days.
 
Last edited:
Do you mean yank? because otherwise I may be losing the plot.




If only you'd had a camera.

btw - a workmate of mine had a similar experience involving a demon who had taken the shape of her sister in the back seat of her car while driving home one night, so you aren't alone. She too invoked the name of Jesus and it flew out the window.

She also believed that god created the Earth, sun and stars in 6 literal days.


Not very similar. I never said I thought those things I saw were demons or that I believe in any one theme or spirituality. It was outlined in "I don't know what I do or don't know" and that I'm very much agnostic. But it's readily apparent that I read better than you do.... I guess it's something.
 
Not very similar. I never said I thought those things I saw were demons or that I believe in any one theme or spirituality. It was outlined in "I don't know what I do or don't know" and that I'm very much agnostic. But it's readily apparent that I read better than you do.... I guess it's something.
Didn't you say something re: Jesus
I started praying to Jesus to save me from those things.... and like a BANG! they couldn't leave my room quick enough...
...and so did she and then in both cases the menacing creatures fled.

That is what makes them similar....similar, not exactly the same.
There are very central elements to both:

1) menacing beings
2) invoking the name of/praying to Jesus
3) the fleeature of said menacing beings.

Damn similar.
 
Didn't you say something re: Jesus

...and so did she and then in both cases the menacing creatures fled.

That is what makes them similar....similar, not exactly the same.
There are very central elements to both:

1) menacing beings
2) invoking the name of/praying to Jesus
3) the fleeature of said menacing beings.

Damn similar.

Yet she was a full on believer and I was not and am still not. I believe in nothing concrete.

That's a critical difference.

That the beings fled is the only similarity. You're reaching.
 
Yet she was a full on believer and I was not and am still not. I believe in nothing concrete.

That's a critical difference.

That the beings fled is the only similarity. You're reaching.
No I'm not.

btw, what time is it in Victoria(?)?
Since you are down under and all, are the clocks reversed, does time flow backward?
Is it early or late there now, or does it matter not since you do not sleep?

PS: let's keep it quiet, I think Reggie finally dozed off.
 
No I'm not.

btw, what time is it in Victoria(?)?
Since you are down under and all, are the clocks reversed, does time flow backward?
Is it early or late there now, or does it matter not since you do not sleep?

PS: let's keep it quiet, I think Reggie finally dozed off.


I'm staying up past my normal bedtime. It's 2:30 pm here.
 
. Now speaking of Parroty IQ 47, and the difficulties in proving a negative or, that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, I began to wonder....If I handed him an ordinary size nine shoe box and asked him to determine if there was a 1979 Mercury Cougar inside (full dimensions, of course), would he remove the lid and take a look?

.You see if a dullard like him was dropped into the work and social environment that we northeasterners live in...one in which everything is fast...we talk fast, we think fast, we act fast...people would regard him as slow, and I mean not simply because he is slow in movement and speech....but you know...."slow".

I mean, take a look at his response to the question I posed which was in essence......uh uh uh, but uh....Egypt....(we couldn't see it on the internet but I'm sure drooling was involved there as well). Really, what fucking about it?
 
So please, tell me on what actual tangible evidence you believe or desire to believe that beings from other planets/galaxies have travelled to Earth in space craft.

I am genuinely curious to understand this.

PS: the question was not whether there may be or is life elsewhere in the Universe, which there is - loads of.
The question is about other worldly beings in space craft traveling to Earth from wherever.

akay akay, so there is some confusion here, and I will take responsibility for it.
I may not have phrased the original, or reiterated question clearly enough.

I am fully open to the idea that alien beings have flown to Earth from far off places,
just present your irrefutable evidence.
That's all I'm asking. Convince me.
There, that's all I'm asking, is that if you believe something you be able to give reason why you do and that it be evidence based.