The Big Alien Disclosure Is Coming!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, are you jew haters gonna be disappointed!

Take your foreskin envy downstairs...

No envy here, cheese dick.

Would you clip off all the folds of a vagina assuming there was no soap in the world? Did the rabbi suck your baby dick after you got your genitals mutilated?

I dunno if the doctor was a Jew. I'd have to look at my Birth Certificate. I do know I never had to worry about cheese dick though. Muh dik works just fine BTW. Thanks for your concern for muh dik but you sound like a fukkin faggit.

Cool story bro...

Thinkin about my junk, ehh faggit? Whatever.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Would you clip off all the folds of a vagina assuming there was no soap in the world? Did the rabbi suck your baby dick after you got your genitals mutilated?

I dunno if the doctor was a Jew. I'd have to look at my Birth Certificate. I do know I never had to worry about cheese dick though. Muh dik works just fine BTW. Thanks for your concern for muh dik but you sound like a fukkin faggit.

Cool story bro...

WYKQlN1.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cool story bro...

WYKQlN1.jpg

Funny, thats just how I pictured you....cept with a few swastickers on your shirt.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story bro...

WYKQlN1.jpg

Funny, thats just how I pictured you....cept with a few swastickers on your shirt.

Everyone knows what I look like Hershal... Dancing to my tune lulz

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The plandemic was globohomos last big fuck you before the official arrival of the galactic federation. If you are not a complete retard you have noticed how the galactic federation openly flies in the sky and dive in and out of our oceans for the past several month now. They gave globohomo the chance to do back down but these cocksucking cocksuckers wanted to punish the "cattle" before being forced to send them free. They actually wanted every single adult human to take their fucking poison to die but realized that not all cattle are brainless morons and the galactic federation basically told them to back off one last time and the cocksuckers did of course. But again not before a last fuck you to the cattle.

Hopefully their wimminz are hot!

...and maybe we'll be forced to accept them so they can help us solve the problems of overpopulation and running out of space.

With their advanced technology, they may be looking for partners to colonize the planets and the galaxy, eh?

So maybe they think we've reach an acceptable level of technological advancement.

But what's stopping them is that as a race, humans are simply too fucking violent.

Maybe they just don't want to help us for fear that we'd kill them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The plandemic was globohomos last big fuck you before the official arrival of the galactic federation. If you are not a complete retard you have noticed how the galactic federation openly flies in the sky and dive in and out of our oceans for the past several month now. They gave globohomo the chance to do back down but these cocksucking cocksuckers wanted to punish the "cattle" before being forced to send them free. They actually wanted every single adult human to take their fucking poison to die but realized that not all cattle are brainless morons and the galactic federation basically told them to back off one last time and the cocksuckers did of course. But again not before a last fuck you to the cattle.

...and maybe we'll be forced t accept them so they can help us solve the problems of overpopulation and running out of space.

With their advanced technology, they may be looking for partners to colonize the planets and the galaxy, eh?

So maybe they think we've reach an acceptable level of technological advancement.

But what's stopping them is that as a race, humans are simply too fucking violent.

There seems to be something going on as sightings are becoming more and more frequent... I thinks it's next week they're going to disclose what they know...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...and maybe we'll be forced t accept them so they can help us solve the problems of overpopulation and running out of space.

There seems to be something going on as sightings are becoming more and more frequent... I thinks it's next week they're going to disclose what they know...

Well, I'd like to enjoy my human only existence while it's still around.

Always wanted to pursue that degree in European Art History.

Guess I better do it now before it disappears, eh?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cool story bro...

WYKQlN1.jpg

Get your teeth fixed man!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
My brother and I seen (something) one when we were kids. Short story is we were out in the yard after dark picking dew worms for the next days fishing bait. When from behind us something flew overhead and away from us. The best way to describe it is to say it looked like an arc like a rainbow but it was plain grey and not much wider than our house.
There was no sound , no flashing lights just a deathly silence with me and my brother looking at each other saying wtf was that?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all hear me out.

I like having an open mind. I like thinking about all possibilities.

I know government lies and corruption, and I know flat earth is a possibility. I know I know, y'all thinkin' this nigga cray cray. But hear me out.

Ok, so say the whole flat earth thing is real, or hell, lets just say that the biblical "firmament" is real. That would mean, the actual aliens are amongst us.

Then, take into account Deep Earth theory. Then that would mean the aliens are in an "Inner Earth".

Either way, we can not leave low Earth orbit.

Operation Fishbowl, look it up if you dont believe me.

So aliens, real or not, I think our government would use Project Blue Beam to make us think we are under attack at some point. Using drones that look like UFOs, and holographics seeming like an attack. Far fetched, maybe, but I think outside the box.

I think Hitler had that technology, of "UFO style" craft. Who knows, maybe he did make it to Antarctica, and thats what attacked Admiral Byrd in Operation Highjump.

Everything can be taken so many ways, I HATE all the secrecy, and wish we knew the TRUTH.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story bro...

WYKQlN1.jpg

Get your teeth fixed man!

That's not me bro...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
As for this thread, something is definitely afoot when the mainstream media is alluding to the fact that aliens are real and the Pentagon is releasing genuine footage of UFO's.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
As for this thread, something is definitely afoot when the mainstream media is alluding to the fact that aliens are real and the Pentagon is releasing genuine footage of UFO's.
Well, you know - Ronald Raygun famously said that an alien space invasion would bring people together.
Maybe it's a super secret plot to bring everyone under one roof of mind-control.

...with uh, zombie creating nanobots in a vaccine against alien virus' or some such.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Until the Annunaki or their little grey robo technicians rock up in public and say high, anything our governments say is bullshit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, you know - Ronald Raygun famously said that an alien space invasion would bring people together.
Maybe it's a super secret plot to bring everyone under one roof of mind-control.

...with uh, zombie creating nanobots in a vaccine against alien virus' or some such.

Are you implying, in your usual hoity, disagreeable tone, that aliens don't exist, Holly?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My brother and I seen (something) one when we were kids. Short story is we were out in the yard after dark picking dew worms for the next days fishing bait. When from behind us something flew overhead and away from us. The best way to describe it is to say it looked like an arc like a rainbow but it was plain grey and not much wider than our house.
There was no sound , no flashing lights just a deathly silence with me and my brother looking at each other saying wtf was that?

I've seen some amazing stuff too...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even if it is true, I don’t think they would announce it, all the toilet paper would disappear over night again, seriously though, it’s so vast out there, it could take thousands of years to get here, if they can get here would they need a craft if they’re so advanced ? And think how old it all is, what’s the odds of us even existing at the same time. I’ve heard say that they could be us from the future, who knows, I’d love it to be true...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Even if it is true, I don’t think they would announce it, all the toilet paper would disappear over night again, seriously though, it’s so vast out there, it could take thousands of years to get here, if they can get here would they need a craft if they’re so advanced ? And think how old it all is, what’s the odds of us even existing at the same time. I’ve heard say that they could be us from the future, who knows, I’d love it to be true...

Their propulsion systems would seem to need a space time technology to disturb fields in front of and behind them... so the conjecture goes....but that would take massive power consumption as humans understand it.....though, we're still apes...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey if there's ever a crisis which could potentially end life as we know it, shit roll is still a necessity!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm raiding the dearly departed's sock drawers for bog wipe merchandise...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We cant even get to the moon, and y'all think aliens gonna visit us through the firmament lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, I'd like to enjoy my human only existence while it's still around.

Always wanted to pursue that degree in European Art History.

Guess I better do it now before it disappears, eh?

Cool! Yes, do it! That's one of the great things about living in Europe. I can be at the Uffizi in a few hours, and for very little money! And Italy's opening back up!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We cant even get to the moon, and y'all think aliens gonna visit us through the firmament lol.

Because you don't think it's possible there could be civilizations that are more advanced than us?

I use to wonder. Hell, I wanted to be an astronaut as a kid. Use to pretend to blast off, and land on another planet lol.

Then, I started seeing how I was lied to.

If there is advanced civilizations, its here, where we havent been. Like either deep water, or deep earth.