The Big Alien Disclosure Is Coming!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We cant even get to the moon, and y'all think aliens gonna visit us through the firmament lol.

Because you don't think it's possible there could be civilizations that are more advanced than us?

I use to wonder. Hell, I wanted to be an astronaut as a kid. Use to pretend to blast off, and land on another planet lol.

Then, I started seeing how I was lied to.

If there is advanced civilizations, its here, where we havent been. Like either deep water, or deep earth.

What?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We cant even get to the moon, and y'all think aliens gonna visit us through the firmament lol.

Because you don't think it's possible there could be civilizations that are more advanced than us?

I use to wonder. Hell, I wanted to be an astronaut as a kid. Use to pretend to blast off, and land on another planet lol.

If there is advanced civilizations, its here, where we havent been. Like either deep water, or deep earth.

What?

We cant leave low earth orbit because of the firmament. Operation Fishbowl proves that.

A lot of times, people see "UFOs" coming and going out of water. My guess, is there might be underwater caverns or something, that lead further into the earth.

The "grays" aliens, were supposedly discovered while excavating for deep underground bases.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What?

We cant leave low earth orbit because of the firmament. Operation Fishbowl proves that.

A lot of times, people see "UFOs" coming and going out of water. My guess, is there might be underwater caverns or something, that lead further into the earth.

The "grays" aliens, were supposedly discovered while excavating for deep underground bases.

what about stationary geocentric satellites. those r way out there

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What?

How far are they lol?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What?

How far are they lol?

geo_orbit.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What?

How far are they lol?

geo_orbit.jpg

And you believe that lol?

Tell me, how come when we get satellite service, it never points up? Always at a low angle.

Its cause its coming from antennas, not satellites.

You're telling me, that when you watch Duck Dynasty, you're instant signal to watch the show comes from 22,000 miles away?

How come we dont have a live feed camera of Earth? Nor any actual pic of Earth from lets say..... the moon? Its all a composite image, an artist rendition, nothing more. I've seen the proof, and from a Professional Photoshop opinion, its all photoshopped.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it orbits the equator so we have 2 point our dishes down

as far as the rest goes im not quite sure how 2 reply lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
My guess is that aliens will come, bring new technology and humanity will live pretty much a peaceful time, completely controlled

Our biggest problems will be natural disasters.

You might consider the bible bullshit, but the part about "fallen angels" has been repeated in one way or another by pretty much every single civilization that was advanced enough to leave some sort of communication.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor, are you a flatearther?

Not 100%.

I see proofs, that makes me wonder.

Then I see lies involving round earth, so that makes me wonder.

The two biggest proofs of flat earth for me, are as follows.....

1) water always finds it level. Its called Sea Level for a reason.
2) perspective lines from the sun. As an art guy, this makes total sense. It means the sun is a lot closer than we think.

iu

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My world view is that these aliens are interdimensional demons/fallen angels.....not beings from another planet.

And they've been messing around and tormenting human beings since the flood killed most of the nephilum. The whole missing 411 shit of people who got lost in wilderness really intrigues me because some of these people that pop back up have some wild stories and the rationalizations are weak.

They dont care what we think of them.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There's an estimated 2 trillion galaxies in the universe and it's now understood that there's around 1 billion stars like our sun in our galaxy alone... That means that there's around 2 billion planets around the same distance from their sun as earth is to our sun thus meaning capable of life, in OUR GALAXY ALONE... "God I hope they bring back Elvis" lolol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm convinced the truth lies in Antarctica. There's way too much secrecy and involvement of various governments from around the world for it to be just one big giant ice cube.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm convinced the truth lies in Antarctica. There's way too much secrecy and involvement of various governments from around the world for it to be just one big giant ice cube.

I believe you're right. Its why after Operation Fishbowl, when the nuke hit the dome, and after Operation Highjump, all nations decided it was off limits.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And now it's being reported that portions of the ice shelf are melting because of geothermal....not humans...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know the Swarm bothering Navy ships off of San Diego ended up being drones. Everyone suspects the Communist Chinese.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well if Hitler had flying saucers 80 years ago, I wouldnt put it past our own government to pull some shady shit, especially since they imported all the German scientists back then during Operation Paperclip.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love this guys channel, his bigfoot videos are good too... He comes across as a critical thinker so I can get on board when he believes something to be credible...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What?

Wow. Now I understand why you're a Trumpist.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe you're right. Its why after Operation Fishbowl, when the nuke hit the dome, and after Operation Highjump, all nations decided it was off limits.

And then, after Operation Lemming, the curtains parted, and the rodents jumped off the cliff en masse.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My world view is that these aliens are interdimensional demons/fallen angels.....not beings from another planet.

And they've been messing around and tormenting human beings since the flood killed most of the nephilum. The whole missing 411 shit of people who got lost in wilderness really intrigues me because some of these people that pop back up have some wild stories and the rationalizations are weak.

They dont care what we think of them.

I think there may be something out there, Dovey.

But I also think it's peaceful cuz if they are as technologically advanced as eyewitness accounts say they are, they could have destroyed us a long time ago.

And it's probably cuz the world (mostly the USA) is starting to dwelve inta space exploration that planet Earth is gettin' more noticed.

Aliens/alien spaceships may have visited the planet centuries ago only we're not aware of it.

They probably gave our ancestors a jump start to get our civilizations goin and to catch up to them.

All these ancient civilizations make references to astronomical constellations in their hieroglyphics.

Plus archaeologists are now discovering all these structures/civilizations underwater off the coasts of Japan, INdia and elsewhere with pyramid structures. too. Kinda like mini Atlantises.

So apart from not being the first in this solar system, human civilizations may be much older than the Ancient Egyptians.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What?

Wow. Now I understand why you're a Trumpist.

:Warning:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And then, after Operation Lemming, the curtains parted, and the rodents jumped off the cliff en masse.

Operation Fishbowl and Operation Highjump were real, look it up if you dont believe me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Notice that talk of alien disclosure and this scamdemic have both run parallel...

Then ponder is that's just a coincidence or some evictions and new boarders...