I am HIGH RISK!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I tend to stay away from vaccinations because I am weary of Antibody-dependent Enhancement.

Innate immune suppression sounds like a problem with the mRNA vaccines.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this recently published study shows....

•mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

•The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

•Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

•The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

•Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

It is fairly long and technical, but I suggest everyone skim it over and be sure to read the Conclusions.

This is a published scientific study. Remember all the pro-vaccine people saying "It is science!" when mocking the people like me who questioned the main stream media "science experts" who were mostly just family medical doctors. Well, this is science:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still wear a mask in public places like supermarkets/malls I just think it's the rig####hing to do and @The Prowler you should wear one too it's to protect the vulnerable... If my 89yo Grandpapi. caught it I think he'd succum to the shit... my gran is an old battle axe would slap it away! Bit of an asss @The Prowler IMHO

If I am sick, I stay home. If I am not sick, then I can not make other people sick.

'..when WA Let in a bloody French backpacker who gave it to all the other backpackers..'
LULZ

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still wear a mask in public places like supermarkets/malls I just think it's the rig####hing to do and @The Prowler you should wear one too it's to protect the vulnerable... If my 89yo Grandpapi. caught it I think he'd succum to the shit... my gran is an old battle axe would slap it away! Bit of an asss @The Prowler IMHO

If I am sick, I stay home. If I am not sick, then I can not make other people sick.

However you infect other people BEFORE YOU come down with symptoms yourselves.

On the 4th June I had a sore throat... I gargled many times... gave myself a RATS test ....it displayed negative... 2 days later and a raging throat I tested positive. Kurt couldn't believe it.... 2 days later he succumbed also. We'd been dodging it for 6 months. WA got seeded last Christmas day when WA Let in a bloody French backpacker who gave it to all the other backpackers at the Fremantle bp hostel....anyway... our government has let the virus rip now that we have 95% vaccination.

If I have a sore throat, I stay home. That is a symptom.

I am always home but everyday forcibly masked I had to have wound dressing done at Silverchain so for just under an hour a day I was there.... I think one of the nurses passed it on to me.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tend to stay away from vaccinations because I am weary of Antibody-dependent Enhancement.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this recently published study shows....

•Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

•The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

•Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

It is fairly long and technical, but I suggest everyone skim it over and be sure to read the Conclusions.

This is a published scientific study. Remember all the pro-vaccine people saying "It is science!" when mocking the people like me who questioned the main stream media "science experts" who were mostly just family medical doctors. Well, this is science:

I personally lack confidence in mRNA vax and waited for Novavax to be approved last March... I am vaxxed with that.... it isnt approved in the USA I heard... Novavax is a protein based vax.

ps.... don't believe everything you read especially the reams upon reams of medical shit they write.

Go with your gut instinct... I am so blessed I have one.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I personally lack confidence in mRNA vax and waited for Novavax to be approved last March... I am vaxxed with that.... it isnt approved in the USA I heard... Novavax is a protein based vax.

ps.... don't believe everything you read especially the reams upon reams of medical shit they write.

Did u come down with COVID after you were vaccinated or before that @Omnipotent?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did u come down with COVID after you were vaccinated or before that @Omnipotent?

on the 4th of April I had my second and last Novavax shot...(you only get 2 of them, 3 weeks apart).

2 months after I tested positive to covid (the Omicron strain).

Covid is VERY VERY painful... but don't worry so much anymore Joe... they've got antivirals now and they will save you and especially your mum if she gets covid.

look up Lagevrio, molnupiravir... IT WORKS. it saved me going through serious torture.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I talk to a lot of International students/visitors in Vancouver

Senile @Joe

Calling Senile @Joe

Can you clear up this inconsistency in your story-telling, Senile @Joe?

You said that you stay away from people because you are afraid of catching Covid-19 and a slew of other transmissible diseases.

So when do you talk to "a lot of International students/visitors in Vancouver"?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I don't claim to know what's going on in Tanzania
Well, this might help:

Tanzania’s new president, Samia Suluhu Hassan, is slowly reversing the COVID-19 policies of her predecessor, the late John Magufuli, who infamously
in the country. He banned the publication of official data and reports on the disease, even as doctors privately reported a rise in the number of patients with COVID symptoms dying in hospitals.

Despite being a highly qualified scientist – he held a PhD in Chemistry – Magufuli turned his back on science by urging Tanzanians to
to combat the virus. This unscientific approach not only made Tanzanians more vulnerable to infection but also posed health risks to countries that share a border with Tanzania. In May last year, Kenya
to contain the spread of the virus. Experts warned that Magufuli’s COVID denial policies could spread the virus across Africa and beyond.

Tanzania was not the only country in Africa that downplayed COVID-19’s risks. Burundian President Pierre Nkurunziza, who also did not take appropriate steps to contain the virus, is widely believed to
, though official reports say he had died from a heart attack. At the time of his death in June 2020, Burundi had recorded only 83 cases of COVID-19. The country has consistently been reporting few coronavirus cases and has recorded only
from the disease since the start of the pandemic last year.

After more than a year of denying the existence of COVID-19, the Tanzanian government has finally acknowledged that the disease is not just prevalent in Tanzania, but that it has likely significantly impacted public health and the economy. After President Samia assumed office in March, she set up a
and advise her on how to tackle the virus. The task force has already made several recommendations that could see this East African country join others in the region in the global fight against the pandemic.

Tanzanian President John Magufuli has died at age 61. The news was announced Wednesday on state television by Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan, who said the cause of death was heart failure.

Magufuli was a
. He had not been seen in public since the end of February, fueling speculation he was ill and possibly incapacitated.

AFRICA
Tanzania's President Blames Fake Positive Tests For The Spike In Coronavirus Cases
Add toPLAYLIST
Toggle more options

He claimed last year that Tanzania had eradicated COVID-19 through three days of prayer, The Associated Press reported. He played down the pandemic and denounced vaccines as a Western conspiracy against Africans.

You get the idea, Joe.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In May last year, Kenya
to contain the spread of the virus.

This is propaganda.

Hahaha!!! Kenya has a measly 17.2% of it's population fully vaccinated. And a very low death rate too. Lower vaccination rate than Canada; lower death rate than Canada.

Tanzania: #deaths in 2021 < #deaths in 2020 < #deaths in 2019

And the death rate is still falling....

But....."Covid is killing people!!! The MSM said so!!!!!!!"

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

• Overall, we rate ScienceDirect Pro-Science based on publishing low-biased scientific research and studies. We also rate them High for factual reporting rather than Very High due to a failed fact check and the publication of open-access journals that are not always peer-reviewed.

Failed Fact Checks

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Overall, we rate ScienceDirect Pro-Science based on publishing low-biased scientific research and studies. We also rate them High for factual reporting

Even the propaganda machine "fact checkers" have to rate ScienceDirect "low-biased" and "high for factual".

So funny when people cannot read studies for themselves and just run to some highly biased and low for factual reporting "fact checker".

Failed Fact Checks

This stupid fuck is pointing out where questionable organizations have called studies flawed...but those studies are not even the study that I posted!!!!

What a retard!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Failed Fact Checks
Overall, we rate ScienceDirect Pro-Science based on publishing low-biased scientific research and studies. We also rate them High for factual reporting rather than Very High due to a failed fact check (above) and the publication of open-access journals that are not always peer-reviewed. (D. Van Zandt 11/27/2016) Updated (04/26/2022)

Here's your link to the article which you posted.

! The page you were looking for has not been found
Let’s see if we can help you out with the following options:

You can perform a search at the top of this page or
to prevent others from ending up with this error.

Alternatively, we suggest using this opportunity to take a little break from work and read some of the interesting articles below.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Failed Fact Checks
Overall, we rate ScienceDirect Pro-Science based on publishing low-biased scientific research and studies. We also rate them High for factual reporting rather than Very High due to a failed fact check (above) and the publication of open-access journals that are not always peer-reviewed. (D. Van Zandt 11/27/2016) Updated (04/26/2022)

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Failed Fact Checks

! The page you were looking for has not been found
Let’s see if we can help you out with the following options:

You can perform a search at the top of this page or
to prevent others from ending up with this error.

Alternatively, we suggest using this opportunity to take a little break from work and read some of the interesting articles below.
I pray that Howler receives the urgent healthcare he is in dire need of.
Perhaps that very prayer will guide him to the nearest mental health clinic.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I got omicron after I got vaccinated with JJ. I had made it thru the first waves without catching it.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^Screw the worlds Scientific and Medical Experts, imma listen to that guy!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..but please - the authors of the article he linked R xpurts - many of LoLz

The authors

One of the doctors who wrote the ScienceDirect article, Peter A. McCullough, M.D., is not a vaccinologist nor an immunologist. Baylor University Medical Center, where he was a cardiologist, fired him when he became a major spreader of COVID misinformation and filed a million-dollar suit against him for
when making claims like this about COVID vaccines.

Although experts in the same field sometimes disagree, medical science discourages people from asserting expertise outside their field. McCullough is not trained in vaccine development or immunology. His
lists his specialty as coronary artery disease and his board certification as cardiology. Searching his
(a system that tracks each researcher's output), Lead Stories found more than two dozen pieces of published research mostly on cardiology, but none on the topic of spike proteins, nor the mechanisms by which mRNA vaccines work. Lead Stories found no McCullough-authored studies on vaccinology or immunology in the catalog of the National Library of Medicine, which provides the world's largest index of medical science journals.

The second author is
. She's a senior research scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She has no medical degree. Lead Stories
a claim where she provided no proof COVID-19 vaccines have possible long-term side effects. Lead Stories
by Seneff involving celiac disease and gluten intolerance.

The third author is Greg Nigh. The
says he's completed both the Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and the Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM) programs at the

The fourth and final author is
. He's the head of
at
. His
says he has a doctorate of philosophy in clinical and molecular microbiology from the

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

The authors

One of the doctors who wrote the ScienceDirect article, Peter A. McCullough, M.D., is not a vaccinologist nor an immunologist. Baylor University Medical Center, where he was a cardiologist, fired him when he became a major spreader of COVID misinformation and filed a million-dollar suit against him for

Although experts in the same field sometimes disagree, medical science discourages people from asserting expertise outside their field. McCullough is not trained in vaccine development or immunology. His
lists his specialty as coronary artery disease and his board certification as cardiology. Searching his
(a system that tracks each researcher's output), Lead Stories found more than two dozen pieces of published research mostly on cardiology, but none on the topic of spike proteins, nor the mechanisms by which mRNA vaccines work. Lead Stories found no McCullough-authored studies on vaccinology or immunology in the catalog of the National Library of Medicine, which provides the world's largest index of medical science journals.

The second author is
. She's a senior research scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She has no medical degree. Lead Stories
a claim where she provided no proof COVID-19 vaccines have possible long-term side effects. Lead Stories

says he's completed both the Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and the Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM) programs at the

. He's the head of
at
. His
says he has a doctorate of philosophy in clinical and molecular microbiology from the
Not a single pillow entrepreneur in the whole bunch! LOL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got omicron after I got vaccinated with JJ. I had made it thru the first waves without catching it.

I gotta 3rd/booster shot from Novavax @The Countess cuz I thought it might offer greater resistance to Omicron. No severe adverse side effects tho I'm sometimes very itchy all over. Not sure if its worth to get all these vaccines. They seem rather hard on the body & the side effects tho minor take a few months to wear off. Side effects from Novavax are not as severe as Moderna tho they are worse than conventional vaccines. As @Omnipotent pointed out there's something dicey about getting MRNA vaccines.

Never caught COVID but 1/2 the people in my family have.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The authors

The second author is

. He's the head of
at
. His

So strong credentials.

The credentials of most of the "experts" on MSM: Good-looking family doctor.

Vitriol

Factory Bastard

I had two shots of the Astra zeneca and pfizer as a booster but I still caught it.To be fair I've had worse colds so the vaccines must work.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I'm sometimes very itchy all over

Joe, you should try this stuff - It's awesome !

ave_381370038443_00000.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No severe adverse side effects tho I'm sometimes very itchy all over.

Senile @Joe

That is funny.

I would consider being "very itchy all over" to be pretty severe.

Yup. Itchy all over Prowler where I wasn't before. Even my eyes. That seems to be a side effect of this Novavax.

It's not severe, there no physical signs. Plus my saliva tastes salty. I also experienced this when I had the Moderna vaccine but the side effects were more noticeable.

It seems to take a couple of months for them to go away as the vaccine goes thru the body. I don't like vaxxING but if it helps prevent getting covid maybe it's worth it.

Will see.