I am HIGH RISK!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe

Good grief, the fact that you are experiencing all these side effects should concern you. Significant changes to your body and they offer no explanation...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe itchy all over sounds to me like you are taking meds like aspirin or drugs and foods chemically similar...

do not eat canned or bottled goods containing preservative 220 which is sulpur dioxide.

I am allergic to my thyroid meds...I have to take antihistamines for that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tend to stay away from vaccinations because I am weary of Antibody-dependent Enhancement.

Innate immune suppression sounds like a problem with the mRNA vaccines.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this recently published study shows....

•mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

•The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

•Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

•The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

•Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

It is fairly long and technical, but I suggest everyone skim it over and be sure to read the Conclusions.

This is a published scientific study. Remember all the pro-vaccine people saying "It is science!" when mocking the people like me who questioned the main stream media "science experts" who were mostly just family medical doctors. Well, this is science:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I personally lack confidence in mRNA vax and waited for Novavax to be approved last March... I am vaxxed with that.... it isnt approved in the USA I heard... Novavax is a protein based vax.

ps.... don't believe everything you read especially the reams upon reams of medical shit they write.

Go with your gut instinct... I am so blessed I have one.

Did u come down with COVID after you were vaccinated or before that @Omnipotent?

I got omicron after I got vaccinated with JJ. I had made it thru the first waves without catching it.

I had two shots of the Astra zeneca and pfizer as a booster but I still caught it.To be fair I've had worse colds so the vaccines must work.

Exactly my husbands experience and that is why the vaccines don't scare me these days so much... BUT I still know mRNA vax have hurt other people and I opted for Novavax.

The vaccines aren't as good as the new antivirals though.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I talk to a lot of International students/visitors in Vancouver

Senile @Joe

Calling Senile @Joe

Can you clear up this inconsistency in your story-telling, Senile @Joe?

You said that you stay away from people because you are afraid of catching Covid-19 and a slew of other transmissible diseases.

So when do you talk to "a lot of International students/visitors in Vancouver"?

Senile @Joe, why no explanation?

If you were lying, then just admit it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good for you Prowler.

And yet you might not try that in other countries.

Some nations are still seriously infected & its populations aren't that healthy these days.

Lucky you live in a country with Universal healthcare & over 90% vaccination rate, eh? You probably wouldn't wanna set foot in a place like North Korea right now. Whole country has come down with COVID, eh. Much of China is still ill

Dude you wouldnt wanna set foot in North Korea anyway though.

Remember the guy who got arrested at the airport because they said he vandalized a poster and he came home several months later brain dead?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Joe... look up Lagevrio, molnupiravir..

it is an antiviral med you need to know about especially if your mum gets sick or yourself.. you must start the course within 5 days of covid symptoms...

the authorities should be pouring that antiviral drug on the market for EVERYBODY not just the most vulnerable.

I can drive 2 hours and get Ivermectin over the counter..... "if" I needed it.

The key is, the second you realize you feel funky start bombing yourself with Vit C, D, zinc and elderberry syrup.

And immune system tea with tumeric and raw honey.

And the typical over the counter cold/flu meds. I was taking the stuff I just listed and I also took musinex, motrin, those alka seltzer cold/flu fizzies and I already have a nebulizer here with plenty of albuterol. My mom does breathing treatments so we are stocked on that.

I also diffused lots of eucalyptus. Me and my mom and vaccinated with J&J. My 16 year old and 5 year old are not. We were ALL down for the count for almost an entire month. It wasnt the sickest I've ever been.....but it was pretty bad.

I'm someone who is used to taking care of everyone, so if I get sick I serious just ignore it. I could not ignore this lol. We all laid around feeling like total shit for a month.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good for you Prowler.

Some nations are still seriously infected & its populations aren't that healthy these days.

Lucky you live in a country with Universal healthcare & over 90% vaccination rate, eh? You probably wouldn't wanna set foot in a place like North Korea right now. Whole country has come down with COVID, eh. Much of China is still ill

Remember the guy who got arrested at the airport because they said he vandalized a poster and he came home several months later brain dead?

I'm just pointing out that some countries right now or so ill from COVID & are experiencing high death rates which show how infectious & potentially lethal the disease is. And remember all those athletes & dignitaries who got sick just by getting off the plane in China dring the last Olymoucs. Covid may have subsided in some nations where they flattened the curve but in others it's just started and coming on strong. Not all nations are in a recovery mode yet. That's the stuff of fiction and the MSM @Dove

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe... look up Lagevrio, molnupiravir..

it is an antiviral med you need to know about especially if your mum gets sick or yourself.. you must start the course within 5 days of covid symptoms...

the authorities should be pouring that antiviral drug on the market for EVERYBODY not just the most vulnerable.

I can drive 2 hours and get Ivermectin over the counter..... "if" I needed it.

The key is, the second you realize you feel funky start bombing yourself with Vit C, D, zinc and elderberry syrup.

And immune system tea with tumeric and raw honey.

And the typical over the counter cold/flu meds. I was taking the stuff I just listed and I also took musinex, motrin, those alka seltzer cold/flu fizzies and I already have a nebulizer here with plenty of albuterol. My mom does breathing treatments so we are stocked on that.

I also diffused lots of eucalyptus. Me and my mom and vaccinated with J&J. My 16 year old and 5 year old are not. We were ALL down for the count for almost an entire month. It wasnt the sickest I've ever been.....but it was pretty bad.

I'm someone who is used to taking care of everyone, so if I get sick I serious just ignore it. I could not ignore this lol. We all laid around feeling like total shit for a month.

no... that wasn't going work with me Dovey... I was already on mega doses of vit c and zinc for my wound to heal (it is completely closed now btw) I have serious underlying health issues and I am 20 years older than you... I'm on the very short list for antivirals.

I want products that greatly reduce the condition and not have lingering health issues like Long Covid. The only alternative product I have 100% confidence in is vit c, (ascorbic acid) and now zinc for wound healing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good for you Prowler.

I'm just pointing out that some countries right now or so ill from COVID & are experiencing high death rates which show how infectious & potentially lethal the disease is. And remember all those athletes & dignitaries who got sick just by getting off the plane in China dring the last Olymoucs. Covid may have subsided in some nations where they flattened the curve but in others it's just started and coming on strong. Not all nations are in a recovery mode yet. That's the stuff of fiction and the MSM @Dove

You have to look at all the factors. Any places with a high population of elderly people is gonna have more deaths. Hence Italys high death rate. And Florida....they have a higher amount of elderly people.

And North Koreans are starving and unhealthy....so....they would have high deaths rates. You can take out a whole family of N Koreans with a rusty screen door.