I am Lily

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love cookies.

Can I head over to your pad, Lily? Just for a nibble?

You're more than welcome.
Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

ESAD, Oak... you morbidly obese short bus rider!

Not you too
Way to attract new members. I’m sure BF will appreciate it

Quite a bit of hostility at this forum. I have to decide if it's worth it. This paranoia on their part is boring.

just be yourself and if ur legit that will come through eventually

meanwhile dont take anything seriously here lol

You haven't been paranoid nor hostile. I don't expect the red carpet, but the unreasonable suspicions have been strange.

just go in your settings and put the paranoia brigade on ignore. Easy peasy solution

I can ignore them on the open forum. It's different when they start sending messages.

screenshot the messages and pm them to me.

Why should I do that? I want to know where it would lead us. This is already stupid enough don't you think?

I need someone new to drag around the forum. If someone is taking this THAT serious, they deserve to be mocked relentlessly.

Okay, that is a legitimate reason. Hahaha.
I'll think about it. Maybe, I'll drop a hint somewhere. Are you ready for the upcoming Memorial Day BBQ Holliday?
tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is all this hysteria going on because HOlliduckdork still cannot afford his sex change operation?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome Lily. Ignore them, they see a poster named Oak everywhere lol

Thank you.

I noticed that. I was even bombarded by some nut in PM about Oak. :Crazy:

Are you serious?? Hahaha

I am. I was welcomed as Oak and then threatened as Oak. I put the person on ignore after failing to get through to them that I was Lily. People are free to believe what they want even when they're wrong.

Sounds like dumbass Breakfag. He’s always threatening women.

Actually, it wasn't. I won't say anymore though, it might stir up the natives.
I'm calling BS... Proof or it didn't happen "Lily"

Should I share what was in pm? Is that acceptable at this forum?

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Thank you.

Are you serious?? Hahaha

I am. I was welcomed as Oak and then threatened as Oak. I put the person on ignore after failing to get through to them that I was Lily. People are free to believe what they want even when they're wrong.

You know, believe it or not, I have read it (it having been shared with me)
which is how I know that Lily the not Oak, is lying regarding the content.

Maybe Lily would allow that you be added as a recipient if she believes otherwise.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Where the fuck have you been hanging around Scouse??? Don’t tell me you went to that oestrogen-rich forum, the Blue Waffle? Fuuuck!

"Went"?

Hell, Breaky, he latched onto that board for a couple of years like a bloated leech on a ball sac. Dunno, maybe he thought Asian-Canadians would be receptive to his mindless drivel, who knows?

All it took to dislodge him, though, was one meek South Korean accountant with little patience for fucktardry who sent Scouse scurrying away like a cockroach with a life-jacket sailing on a river of salty British tears. The bitter hooligan moaning could be heard all the way to Glasgow and Exeter.

Of course, he'll deny this. But he shouldn't. As Rotty once said, the only sin on the internet is to be a boring fuck. And Scouse's panicked flight from The Blue Cashew was nothing if not entertaining.
Aaaaaagh...some forums are over-moderated. Too much drama in the tbc. I think I lasted a month maybe? Too many years ago to recall. Female moderators, regardless of ethnicity, can be very intolerant. And invariably the forum caters to a particular flavour that soon becomes repetitive and boring. Variety is always the spice of life...and a breath of fresh air to any forum. Just keep PI fiends and drama queens out of the equation and the forum can be a blast and a half!

tumblr_n09qy0uwMJ1t1xc0so1_400.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank you.

Are you serious?? Hahaha

Maybe Lily would allow that you be added as a recipient if she believes otherwise.

She implied she would post it. I think she should follow through. Is she hiding something, one might wonder?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Thank you.

Are you serious?? Hahaha

She implied she would post it. I think she should follow through. Is she hiding something, one might wonder?
Well, she's trying to hide that she's Oak, but this is just the sort of behavior that she makes herself known by. It's hardly new for Oak to threaten to make public private conversation. In this case, of course, she won't do what you suggest since it would immediately expose two very significant lies that she told in this thread.

That's Oak for you - a chronic liar.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thank you.

Are you serious?? Hahaha

Well, she's trying to hide that she's Oak, but this is just the sort of behavior that she makes herself known by. It's hardly new for Oak to threaten to make public private conversation. I this case, of course, she won't do what you suggest since it would immediately expose two very significant lies that she told in this thread.

That's Oak for you - a chronic liar.
More PI fiends! See what you done did!?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where the fuck have you been hanging around Scouse??? Don’t tell me you went to that oestrogen-rich forum, the Blue Waffle? Fuuuck!

"Went"?

Hell, Breaky, he latched onto that board for a couple of years like a bloated leech on a ball sac. Dunno, maybe he thought Asian-Canadians would be receptive to his mindless drivel, who knows?

All it took to dislodge him, though, was one meek South Korean accountant with little patience for fucktardry who sent Scouse scurrying away like a cockroach with a life-jacket sailing on a river of salty British tears. The bitter hooligan moaning could be heard all the way to Glasgow and Exeter.

Of course, he'll deny this. But he shouldn't. As Rotty once said, the only sin on the internet is to be a boring fuck. And Scouse's panicked flight from The Blue Cashew was nothing if not entertaining.
Aaaaaagh...some forums are over-moderated. Too much drama in the tbc. I think I lasted a month maybe? Too many years ago to recall. Female moderators, regardless of ethnicity, can be very intolerant. And invariably the forum caters to a particular flavour that soon becomes repetitive and boring. Variety is always the spice of life...and a breath of fresh air to any forum. Just keep PI fiends and drama queens out of the equation and the forum can be a blast and a half!

tumblr_n09qy0uwMJ1t1xc0so1_400.gif

Female moderators? LMAO. Pot/kettle.

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned
It was Hollifag lmao. Idiot

He has my thoughts and prayers.
Lily, I, know, right? Apparently these people think they recognize every new fresh faced poster that comes on here.
I mean - they seem to be accusing you also, and even of coming back repeatedly trying to fool them that you are not you.
That's so crazy - I mean what kind of insane loser would do a thing like that?
A person would have to totally despise themself to try a thing like that rather than just post as the individual that everyone already knows, right?

PS: I mean like - how reviled would someone have to be to feel the need to disguise themself like-a-thet.