Such is life...
Site Supporter
She's basically the Latina equivalent of this;

iu
Oh no...another Mexican. Fark!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Np.. we just got them back and welcome to the boards whoever you are..

I'm Lily and thank you for the welcome. We'll see if this works out. I really wish someone would call Oak in, it seems to stir a hornet's nest. :)

At the risk of beating a dead horse, this is already a forum full of people with a forums addiction who can't give it up even though they don't play well with others. Nobody likes anybody very much, so those not afraid of Oak are hoping you're actually a new person.

I was actually hoping you were a poster who left the forums about a decade ago, also known as Lily. But even though you're not that Lily I think you'll be a breath of fresh air here.
I thought Lily was Gypsy for a few posts.
Will Gypsy ever post again, I wonder?
It would be really nice if she did.
.I hope she is well.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Just when it looked as though Poark couldn't embarrass herself any further, she proves us all wrong.

This charade would have been more convincing if the likes of Blurt and Peaches weren't fawning all over her in typical fashion...

Poarkzilla is incapable of remaining civil with people for long, so the mask will inevitably slip and expose the hostile hog, who many of us know and most try to avoid.

See, here's the thing, Aryana... I don't rightly care if Lily is legit Lily or Lily-as-Oak or Oak-as-Lily. S'all the same to me. There's a person behind the persona and I'm endlessly curious.

Your never-ending obsession with sorting the alt/nic columns and rows is the mark of a small mind, one that fears that, but for the counting and naming of people and things, the world will spin out of control.

I have no such qualms. Case in point, I can accept you both as Aryan-the-Dunce and as Aryan-the-Nonce. It doesn't matter to me. We're all just people here, y'know?

So in your endless wisdom, you claim that harbouring a dislike for cowards who hide behind alt handles equates to having a small mind?

Well you would say that wouldn't you? Considering the fact that you did the exact same thing on here not too long ago, in an effort to avoid being teased for being a cross-dressing cock sniffer.

In fact, you, Peaches and Oak are renowned for this kind of weak, limp-wristed behaviour. Leftards gotta leftard I guess...
Where the fuck have you been hanging around Scouse??? Don’t tell me you went to that oestrogen-rich forum, the Blue Waffle? Fuuuck!

Huh? Nah, I haven't posted on there in years. I posted alongside Poark on Flea's old forum.

So you're not familiar with the burrito bison? Lucky you Lulz.
Burrito Bison? Fuck no...sounds like a Mexican nightmare!

She tips the scales at a hefty 450lbs and is well known for her pungent flatulence which is regularly emitted from both her oral and anal cavities, flooring any poor soul within a 100 yards radius.

So yeah, the toxic mixture of chronic ass gas and the typically entitled North American ethnic minority with a chip on their shoulder about whitey routine, makes for a rather unflattering combination.
Oh...that doesn’t sound good. And we don’t need another whitey hater. What’s up with these shit_skins...they need whitey to grow rich and prosper? Fucking lazy mexicunts are all the same really. Just want to get paid for doing fuck all. But I digress...let’s hope Lily is just a fun-loving gal that’s going to make a difference in all the right ways perhaps?? High hopes...

Did your metal dick, up the ass faggot self just call Mexicans “lazy”? At least they’re out their working legit jobs for their money, not trawling online forums looking for cock and getting their ass dog walked like you.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Where the fuck have you been hanging around Scouse??? Don’t tell me you went to that oestrogen-rich forum, the Blue Waffle? Fuuuck!

"Went"?

Hell, Breaky, he latched onto that board for a couple of years like a bloated leech on a ball sac. Dunno, maybe he thought Asian-Canadians would be receptive to his mindless drivel, who knows?

All it took to dislodge him, though, was one meek South Korean accountant with little patience for fucktardry who sent Scouse scurrying away like a cockroach with a life-jacket sailing on a river of salty British tears. The bitter hooligan moaning could be heard all the way to Glasgow and Exeter.

Of course, he'll deny this. But he shouldn't. As Rotty once said, the only sin on the internet is to be a boring fuck. And Scouse's panicked flight from The Blue Cashew was nothing if not entertaining.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
As usual, you're talking out of your shredded sphincter. I left because of the relentless pro-Jew garbage parrotted on there,not because of a 50 year old Korean incel. Hell, the guy is basically the Asian equivalent of you, except as far as I know he doesn't parade around in his elderly mother's sunday Church attire.

Another reason was because it was fucking boring. Bricktop evidently thought so too, considering the fact that he decided to leave not long after.

Whenever Bricktop is mentioned, I fondly recall the level 8 melty you had just because he revealed your first name. Not your full name, or even your address. Nor was it your extremely dubious, potentially illegal internet search history.... just your first fucking name.

What a soyflake LOL. Untold damage can be caused by people knowing your first name right? Bwahaha.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Whenever Bricktop is mentioned, I fondly recall the level 8 melty you had just because he revealed your first name. Not your full name, or even your address. Nor was it your extremely dubious, potentially illegal internet search history.... just your first fucking name.

What a soyflake LOL. Untold damage can be caused by people knowing your first name right? Bwahaha.

Adam is still a Jewish name, though.

Be proud of your heritage, bro

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's a Christian name, Danielle.

Although in hindsight, perhaps I do understand why you were annoyed. I imagine tracking down a 60 yr old 6'4 crossdresser named Daniel who lurks around Canadian LGBT homeless shelters offering guidance and 'counselling' (Fucking LOL) probably wouldn't be a particularly difficult task.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Apparently some people on here can't tell that this is Oak, fucking LOL.

that damn white supremacy is at it again | Page 8 | Bastard Factory Forums

Is it a coincidence that those people are the ones who got past tenth grade?
There certainly is quite an effort being arranged to discredit the idea that Lily is a dual of known bouquet.

That's a common occurrence on forums where the "knowers" (or "taint sniffers") don't have anything to work with besides an elongated digital nose and a forensic handicap. Plus, as long as Lily's the subject it gives me a little respite from the equally stupid accusations from pretty much the same lot, that I too am a "dual."

I have to stand in awe, though, of your asserting that there is some sort of "arrangement" in place here. How did you suss THAT out? :Popcorn4:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a Christian name, Danielle.

Although in hindsight, perhaps I do understand why you were annoyed. I imagine tracking down a 60 yr old 6'4 crossdresser named Daniel who lurks around Canadian LGBT homeless shelters offering guidance and 'counselling' (Fucking LOL) probably wouldn't be a particularly difficult task.

No, we've been over this before.

You need to point out to me where, in the Jewish Bible, it says that God created Chauncey and Elizabeth in His own image.

You're such a fruitcake, Scouse.

:Jackass:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love cookies.

Can I head over to your pad, Lily? Just for a nibble?

You're more than welcome.
Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

ESAD, Oak... you morbidly obese short bus rider!

Not you too
Way to attract new members. I’m sure BF will appreciate it

Quite a bit of hostility at this forum. I have to decide if it's worth it. This paranoia on their part is boring.

just be yourself and if ur legit that will come through eventually

meanwhile dont take anything seriously here lol

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I have to stand in awe, though, of your asserting that there is some sort of "arrangement" in place here. How did you suss THAT out?
. Depending, ya see, on your understanding of the term arrangement, as I used it there, you might take it to mean a conspiracy, which I did not mean to imply. Only that certain people, people who are generally allied with the poster Oak, are here arrayed in opposition to the notion that Lily is Oak.
.I don't know that I'm suspicious by nature, but I am observant (which I suppose is a good part of how I get by not having passed 10th grade), and I find that a curious coincidence.

I'll leave it to you to educate folks on the difference between a dual and an alt, but let me say, for the benefit of one of the simpletons above, that for example "A Well Dressed Midget" in my understanding of the terms is an Alt since no effort was made by the poster to disguise their identity or separate that ID from former IDs (other than in name).

...anyway - so certainly I'll accept that you are not a dual.

Okay - that's it. Carry on, lilies and geraniums. My last on the subject.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have to stand in awe, though, of your asserting that there is some sort of "arrangement" in place here. How did you suss THAT out?
. Depending, ya see, on your understanding of the term arrangement, as I used it there, you might take it to mean a conspiracy, which I did not mean to imply. Only that certain people, people who are generally allied with the poster Oak, are here arrayed in opposition to the notion that Lily is Oak.
.I don't know that I'm suspicious by nature, but I am observant (which I suppose is a good part of how I get by not having passed 10th grade), and I find that a curious coincidence.

I'll leave it to you to educate folks on the difference between a dual and an alt, but let me say, for the benefit of one of the simpletons above, that for example "A Well Dressed Midget" in my understanding of the terms is an Alt since no effort was made by the poster to disguise their identity or separate that ID from former IDs (other than in name).

why don't you go chew on a powerline or something

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love cookies.

Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

Not you too

Quite a bit of hostility at this forum. I have to decide if it's worth it. This paranoia on their part is boring.

You haven't been paranoid nor hostile. I don't expect the red carpet, but the unreasonable suspicions have been strange.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I love cookies.

Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

Not you too

You haven't been paranoid nor hostile. I don't expect the red carpet, but the unreasonable suspicions have been strange.

just go in your settings and put the paranoia brigade on ignore. Easy peasy solution

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love cookies.

Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

Not you too

just go in your settings and put the paranoia brigade on ignore. Easy peasy solution

I can ignore them on the open forum. It's different when they start sending messages.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

why don't you go chew on a powerline or something

What?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I love cookies.

Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

Not you too

I can ignore them on the open forum. It's different when they start sending messages.

screenshot the messages and pm them to me.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently some people on here can't tell that this is Oak, fucking LOL.

that damn white supremacy is at it again | Page 8 | Bastard Factory Forums

Is it a coincidence that those people are the ones who got past tenth grade?
There certainly is quite an effort being arranged to discredit the idea that Lily is a dual of known bouquet.

That's a common occurrence on forums where the "knowers" (or "taint sniffers") don't have anything to work with besides an elongated digital nose and a forensic handicap. Plus, as long as Lily's the subject it gives me a little respite from the equally stupid accusations from pretty much the same lot, that I too am a "dual."

I have to stand in awe, though, of your asserting that there is some sort of "arrangement" in place here. How did you suss THAT out? :Popcorn4:
Just when it looked as though Poark couldn't embarrass herself any further, she proves us all wrong.

This charade would have been more convincing if the likes of Blurt and Peaches weren't fawning all over her in typical fashion...

Poarkzilla is incapable of remaining civil with people for long, so the mask will inevitably slip and expose the hostile hog, who many of us know and most try to avoid.

See, here's the thing, Aryana... I don't rightly care if Lily is legit Lily or Lily-as-Oak or Oak-as-Lily. S'all the same to me. There's a person behind the persona and I'm endlessly curious.

Your never-ending obsession with sorting the alt/nic columns and rows is the mark of a small mind, one that fears that, but for the counting and naming of people and things, the world will spin out of control.

I have no such qualms. Case in point, I can accept you both as Aryan-the-Dunce and as Aryan-the-Nonce. It doesn't matter to me. We're all just people here, y'know?

He, and a few others, seem to have PTSD. I'm sorry I missed it all. It must have been fascinating to see.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love cookies.

Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

Not you too

Why should I do that? I want to know where it would lead us. This is already stupid enough don't you think?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I love cookies.

Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

Not you too

Why should I do that? I want to know where it would lead us. This is already stupid enough don't you think?

I need someone new to drag around the forum. If someone is taking this THAT serious, they deserve to be mocked relentlessly.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love cookies.

Are you a good sort?

Good enough.

Not you too

I need someone new to drag around the forum. If someone is taking this THAT serious, they deserve to be mocked relentlessly.

Okay, that is a legitimate reason. Hahaha.
I'll think about it. Maybe, I'll drop a hint somewhere. Are you ready for the upcoming Memorial Day BBQ Holliday?