I am Lily

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Np.. we just got them back and welcome to the boards whoever you are..

I'm Lily and thank you for the welcome. We'll see if this works out. I really wish someone would call Oak in, it seems to stir a hornet's nest. :)

At the risk of beating a dead horse, this is already a forum full of people with a forums addiction who can't give it up even though they don't play well with others. Nobody likes anybody very much, so those not afraid of Oak are hoping you're actually a new person.

I was actually hoping you were a poster who left the forums about a decade ago, also known as Lily. But even though you're not that Lily I think you'll be a breath of fresh air here.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm Lily and thank you for the welcome. We'll see if this works out. I really wish someone would call Oak in, it seems to stir a hornet's nest. :)

At the risk of beating a dead horse, this is already a forum full of people with a forums addiction who can't give it up even though they don't play well with others. Nobody likes anybody very much, so those not afraid of Oak are hoping you're actually a new person.

I was actually hoping you were a poster who left the forums about a decade ago, also known as Lily. But even though you're not that Lily I think you'll be a breath of fresh air here.

Thanks again for the welcome. I will be brutally honest, all the lame insults - homophobic, sexist, racist commentary that I've read so far is dull. In my opinion, it's a sign of lazy or inferior intellects. Then there are those that claim to be the opposite, but choose to wallow in the muck with them. That is even more bizarre. We'll see if it's worth my while.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was nice to you

Nicer than usual

Well, I wasn't a total asshole

Welcome

BTW, you smell like a dual

Are you a dual?

Not everyone has been hostile, some of you have been more than pleasant. Thanks for the welcome. I am not a dual. I have been off of forums for about 5 years or so, maybe a little longer. I have to admit that it's like riding a bike.

The nastiness is getting tiresome quickly though. It's like watching a large group of 4th graders being jerks. It could be that I'm not cut out for this site. Perhaps I should have heeded the advice I got about not coming here.

But then I see the witty posters like Blurt and I smile. We'll see what happens. Again, thanks.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Aw. You're making me shy now.

16a439cdc1682fb45e0228fb65445ee8-w200.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Thanks again for the welcome. I will be brutally honest, all the lame insults - homophobic, sexist, racist commentary that I've read so far is dull. In my opinion, it's a sign of lazy or inferior intellects. Then there are those that claim to be the opposite, but choose to wallow in the muck with them. That is even more bizarre. We'll see if it's worth my while.

Oh yay, a libtard, just like Poark.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmmmm. I wonder who that could be.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aw. You're making me shy now.

16a439cdc1682fb45e0228fb65445ee8-w200.gif

Those afraid of Oak and those not afraid of Oak, both, are hoping this Lily is another person. So far, she doesn't seem to be, unfortunately. I'm not sure who here is afraid of Oak, but that's neither here nor there.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just when it looked as though Poark couldn't embarrass herself any further, she proves us all wrong.

This charade would have been more convincing if the likes of Blurt and Peaches weren't fawning all over her in typical fashion...

Poarkzilla is incapable of remaining civil with people for long, so the mask will inevitably slip and expose the hostile hog, who many of us know and most try to avoid.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just when it looked as though Poark couldn't embarrass herself any further, she proves us all wrong.

This charade would have been more convincing if the likes of Blurt and Peaches weren't fawning all over her in typical fashion...

Poarkzilla is incapable of remaining civil with people for long, so the mask will inevitably slip and expose the hostile hog, who many of us know and most try to avoid.

See, here's the thing, Aryana... I don't rightly care if Lily is legit Lily or Lily-as-Oak or Oak-as-Lily. S'all the same to me. There's a person behind the persona and I'm endlessly curious.

Your never-ending obsession with sorting the alt/nic columns and rows is the mark of a small mind, one that fears that, but for the counting and naming of people and things, the world will spin out of control.

I have no such qualms. Case in point, I can accept you both as Aryan-the-Dunce and as Aryan-the-Nonce. It doesn't matter to me. We're all just people here, y'know?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

See, here's the thing, Aryana... I don't rightly care if Lily is legit Lily or Lily-as-Oak or Oak-as-Lily. S'all the same to me. There's a person behind the persona and I'm endlessly curious.

Your never-ending obsession with sorting the alt/nic columns and rows is the mark of a small mind, one that fears that, but for the counting and naming of people and things, the world will spin out of control.

I have no such qualms. Case in point, I can accept you both as Aryan-the-Dunce and as Aryan-the-Nonce. It doesn't matter to me. We're all just people here, y'know?

So in your endless wisdom, you claim that harbouring a dislike for cowards who hide behind alt handles equates to having a small mind?

Well you would say that wouldn't you? Considering the fact that you did the exact same thing on here not too long ago, in an effort to avoid being teased for being a cross-dressing cock jock.

In fact, Peaches, Oak and your fruity self are renowned for this kind of weak, limp-wristed behaviour. Leftards gotta leftard I guess.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So in your endless wisdom, you claim that harbouring a dislike for cowards who hide behind alt handles equates to having a small mind?

Well you would say that wouldn't you? Considering the fact that you did the exact same thing on here not too long ago, in an effort to avoid being teased for being a cross-dressing cock sniffer.

In fact, you, Peaches and Oak are renowned for this kind of weak, limp-wristed behaviour. Leftards gotta leftard I guess...
Where the fuck have you been hanging around Scouse??? Don’t tell me you went to that oestrogen-rich forum, the Blue Waffle? Fuuuck!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well you would say that wouldn't you? Considering the fact that you did the exact same thing on here not too long ago, in an effort to avoid being teased for being a cross-dressing cock sniffer.

In fact, you, Peaches and Oak are renowned for this kind of weak, limp-wristed behaviour. Leftards gotta leftard I guess...
Where the fuck have you been hanging around Scouse??? Don’t tell me you went to that oestrogen-rich forum, the Blue Waffle? Fuuuck!

Huh? Nah, I haven't posted on there in years. I posted alongside Poark on Flea's old forum.

So you're not familiar with the burrito bison? Lucky you Lulz.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Huh? Nah, I haven't posted on there in years. I posted alongside Poark on Flea's old forum.

Burrito Bison? Fuck no...sounds like a Mexican nightmare!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She tips the scales at a hefty 450lbs and is well known for her pungent flatulence which is regularly emitted from both her oral and anal cavities, flooring any poor soul within a 100 yards radius.

So yeah, the toxic mixture of chronic ass gas and the typically entitled North American ethnic minority with a chip on their shoulder about whitey routine, makes for a rather unflattering combination.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She tips the scales at a hefty 450lbs and is well known for her pungent flatulence which is regularly emitted from both her oral and anal cavities, flooring any poor soul within a 100 yards radius.

So yeah, the toxic mixture of chronic ass gas and the typically entitled North American ethnic minority with a chip on their shoulder about whitey routine, makes for a rather unflattering combination.
Oh...that doesn’t sound good. And we don’t need another whitey hater. What’s up with these shit_skins...they need whitey to grow rich and prosper? Fucking lazy mexicunts are all the same really. Just want to get paid for doing fuck all. But I digress...let’s hope Lily is just a fun-loving gal that’s going to make a difference in all the right ways perhaps?? High hopes...