that damn white supremacy is at it again

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After skimming through some of these posts, Oerdin seems to conflate racial attacks on Asians from black Americans and criminal attacks that happen between blacks and Asians.

You have an axe to grind. What are you actually trying to prove?

You could read the OP and find out. It should be clear to anyone who read the thread. Also it is not conflating anything. In most cases they are the exact cases listed in left wi g media as "hate crimes" and used to push the false narrative lie that mythical "white sulremacy" is so e how to blame. Yet the left wing media deliberately lies by omission by failing to inform their readers that 80% to 90% of these attacks are by blacks not whites. All to push a lying false narrative which they know is untrue.

I even linked to a recent BBC article where they did exactly that while the crime stats, both federal and for various states, has been repeatedly linked in this very thread. If you'd bothered to read this thread you'd know that already.

Last edited:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After skimming through some of these posts, Oerdin seems to conflate racial attacks on Asians from black Americans and criminal attacks that happen between blacks and Asians.

You have an axe to grind. What are you actually trying to prove?
You could read the OP and find out.

I could. You could also respond to why you're obsessed with this topic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Obsessed"? Lol! Just pointing out truth to people who quite clearly do not want to see the truth. There is no spike in white hate crimes against Asians. There has been a massive increase in black attacks on Asians despite the left wing media's attempts to lie about this topic. As long as the left keeps lying then I will keep posting the evidence which debunks those lies.

If you dislike that maybe get the left to stop pushing lies?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Obsessed"? Lol! Just pointing out truth to people who quite clearly do not want to see the truth. There is no spike in white hate crimes against Asians. There has been a massive increase in black attacks on Asians despite the left wing media's attempts to lie about this topic. As long as the left keeps lying then I will keep posting the evidence which debunks those lies.

Yes, you are obsessed.

What lies are being pushed exactly? And any hatred that Blacks are having for Asians just might be attributed to all the "Kung Flu" and "Gina" Virus rhetoric from the right-wing. It isn't the left that is blaming Asians for the pandemic. It's the right-wing former President, media and other sycophants.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except the rate of increase in black on Asian crime has exactly mirrored the general increase in crime caused directly by the left defunding the police, releasing violent prisoners, politicizing events for partisan political advantage, and the people mostly committing the crimes has remained the same. You can keep lying and pretending people are not responsible for their own actions but I think we all know how laughable that racist left wing troupe really is.

Again, debunk lies is a community good not an "obsession". Telling the truth is an obligation for moral people. I can tell you dislike the truth by the way you keep trying to smear and shut it down lying and pretending is is some how an "obsession".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, you are obsessed.

What lies are being pushed exactly? And any hatred that Blacks are having for Asians just might be attributed to all the "Kung Flu" and "Gina" Virus rhetoric from the right-wing. It isn't the left that is blaming Asians for the pandemic. It's the right-wing former President, media and other sycophants.
Aww, the bad ol white men triggered the peaceful niggers! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! BOOGABOOGABOOGA!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back on topic. It turns out far left groups are opposing the Asian hate crime bill because they do know, despite their lying on the topic, who is actually committing those hate crimes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They know in liberal cities that the law has been watered down and police have been ordered not to take action. This has just emboldened action by criminals.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW here is what actual racism looks like and as always it is pushed by Democrats and is used as propaganda in public schools here in California.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does anyone else notice that the hate hoaxes out number any actual instances of mythical "white supremacy"?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That cunt now known as lily has been an excuse maker for niggers as long as I've seen her on the inferwebs. Stupid whore blaming whitey for making niggers chimp out on asians is nothing new for her. I hope a nigger rapes and eats her....if he can stand it.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Except the rate of increase in black on Asian crime has exactly mirrored the general increase in crime caused directly by the left defunding the police, releasing violent prisoners, politicizing events for partisan political advantage, and the people mostly committing the crimes has remained the same. You can keep lying and pretending people are not responsible for their own actions but I think we all know how laughable that racist left wing troupe really is.

Again, debunk lies is a community good not an "obsession". Telling the truth is an obligation for moral people. I can tell you dislike the truth by the way you keep trying to smear and shut it down lying and pretending is is some how an "obsession".

You can deny and deflect all you want. It is clear as a bell that you hate blacks because you fear them. There's a word for that, but I'm too polite to use it.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That cunt now known as lily has been an excuse maker for niggers as long as I've seen her on the inferwebs. Stupid whore blaming whitey for making niggers chimp out on asians is nothing new for her. I hope a nigger rapes and eats her....if he can stand it.

I don't know you and frankly, based on your foul posts and poisoned mind, I don't want to. You're a ball of hate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't know you and frankly, based on your foul posts and poisoned mind, I don't want to. You're a ball of hate.
Damn right. Dont act like a fukin POS by making excuses for animals.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're responsible for your own shit. What a weakling. I've been a victim of minor crimes in my life too. I don't hate the races of those people. I hate the actual people that did it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're responsible for your own shit. What a weakling. I've been a victim of minor crimes in my life too. I don't hate the races of those people. I hate the actual people that did it.
EXACTLY!!! And if you are a criminal, you should be dealt with. In fact, you you're committing violent crimes in my hood. I should be able to snuff your scumbag life out.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You can deny and deflect all you want. It is clear as a bell that you hate blacks because you fear them. There's a word for that, but I'm too polite to use it.

WTF are you arguing about? It's even been reported in the fucking Jew media how there's been a huge spike in black on Asian violence, likely a direct result of the Corona virus outbreak....

I know you leftists love to blame whitey for everything, but sometimes it's not possible.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF are you arguing about? It's even been reported in the fucking Jew media how there's been a huge spike in black on Asian violence, likely a direct result of the Corona virus outbreak....

I know you leftists love to blame whitey for everything, but sometimes it's not possible.

Be angry with the media then and not posters on the boards.

You're a paleface and aren't we supposed to have better manners?

Don't be rude and obnoxious like the Americans here...

I think it sucks the media is getting away with bias reporting. There are enough good blacks to see it as well. They know the media are manipulative.

I'm glad they're going broke.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think it sucks the media is getting away with bias reporting. There are enough good blacks to see it as well. They know the media are manipulative.

You realise that's Oak using a different username? That fat sow doesn't deserve to be treated with any kind of respect.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Asian Woman's Pet Cat Killed in Vicious Attack from Cruel Family on Walk"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people who did this need to be shot. Murdering an innocent cat! Fuck these savages!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Corporate media is getting away with peddling propaganda designed to divide the country, cause riots, et. Absolutely no accountability either. They really put effort into using race and partisanship to foster hatred.

It's horrible.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fear them...lmfao I just don’t get too close cos of the smell..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, you are obsessed.

So it's another "black people are so stupid and violent that we have to play word games so they dont go breaking the law violently attacking innocent people" narrative?

That's what this is communicating. That we have to really word things careful so these other adults dont trigger and go savage.

Normally if you have to censor yourself and walk on eggshells to try to avoid violence, that's called abuse.

How about this. We all know assault and violence towards innocent people is illegal and wrong. So people who chose to attack people on the streets for any reason.....in these cases race.....are the only ones responsible for their choices and actions. Just like everyone else, people are individually responsible for their actions.

If someone is stupid enough to hear the words "kung flu" and go out in the streets and violently assault some innocent asain person....that person is too stupid to walk among us and had serious issues to begin with. If we have to sugar coat and water down language and the fact Covid came from China and their government is evil because our society has become too dumbed down to respond reasonably.....THAT is a huge problem.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fear them...lmfao I just don’t get too close cos of the smell..

You can imagine what she smells like in the hot Commiefornia sun, a 500lbs Latina, fried onions and spicy pork tacos.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Asian Woman's Pet Cat Killed in Vicious Attack from Cruel Family on Walk"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people who did this need to be shot. Murdering an innocent cat! Fuck these savages!

Hmm, I read about that story a few weeks ago and the owner wasn't Asian. Apparently the cat was on Instagram, but yeah, the cruel subhuman fucks who did that should be lynched and strung upto the nearest lamp posts. Turd worlder's treat animals like shit.