that damn white supremacy is at it again

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So there was a car accident in Minneapolis today where some Antifa/BLM woman got killed. Of course, the leftists are automatically lying and claiming it was a "white supremacist terrorist attack" but all the evidence released so far shows a white guy was driving while intoxicated on a combo of drugs and alcohol, Antifa half wits decided to stand in the street yet again to "protest", and the intoxicated driver hit three of the dumb asses who were standing in the road, the driver immediately stopped, and antifa thugs immediately started attacking and choking the drunk driver.

The woman who died was a 31 year old obese white chick who was almost one year sober on her drug addiction. Sad but play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. Oh, and the protest was over the death of a 20 something black guy who was a career criminal (20 different arrests in the last few years) who opened fire on police but got shot in return. Talk about a good shoot by the police.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll be damned. A drunk driver that performed his community service in advance! Guess he goes free now.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So there was a car accident in Minneapolis today where some Antifa/BLM woman got killed. Of course, the leftists are automatically lying and claiming it was a "white supremacist terrorist attack" but all the evidence released so far shows a white guy was driving while intoxicated on a combo of drugs and alcohol, Antifa half wits decided to stand in the street yet again to "protest", and the intoxicated driver hit three of the dumb asses who were standing in the road, the driver immediately stopped, and antifa thugs immediately started attacking and choking the drunk driver.

The woman who died was a 31 year old obese white chick who was almost one year sober on her drug addiction. Sad but play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. Oh, and the protest was over the death of a 20 something black guy who was a career criminal (20 different arrests in the last few years) who opened fire on police but got shot in return. Talk about a good shoot by the police.
You said "sad" and I'd just like to know what was sad?

Sad that this poor guy has now ruined his life over some tramp that no one will miss?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You said "sad" and I'd just like to know what was sad?

Sad that this poor guy has now ruined his life over some tramp that no one will miss?
Fukin sad he didnt kill em all!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We finally have an actual racist attack and yet the media wants to barely cover it and minimize it. I wonder why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Except the rate of increase in black on Asian crime has exactly mirrored the general increase in crime caused directly by the left defunding the police, releasing violent prisoners, politicizing events for partisan political advantage, and the people mostly committing the crimes has remained the same. You can keep lying and pretending people are not responsible for their own actions but I think we all know how laughable that racist left wing troupe really is.

Again, debunk lies is a community good not an "obsession". Telling the truth is an obligation for moral people. I can tell you dislike the truth by the way you keep trying to smear and shut it down lying and pretending is is some how an "obsession".

You can deny and deflect all you want. It is clear as a bell that you hate blacks because you fear them. There's a word for that, but I'm too polite to use it.

I don't hate black people much less fear them. I do hate people who lie and claim white people are responsible for what black people decide to do. The media lies on this topic and it needs to stop.

White people are responsible for the conditions that black people are in. I could name policy after policy. Do you really need me to do that?

Liar. Black people are responsible for their own actions, you racist. Stop trying to infantilize black people and pretending they cannot act for themselves or make decisions without some white savior to do it for them.

I didn't say that they aren't directly responsible for their actions, did I? I said white people created the conditions that perpetuate terrible education, housing policy, etc. How does that make me a racist?

Too bad they refuse to vote differently.

They've been voting for all of that.....stubbornly.....for decades.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The left always lies and pretends blacks are powerless, passive victims who are completely unable to improve their own lives without whitey doing it for them. This is part and parcel of the left's racism where it reduces non-white people down to children and lesser people whom the white liberal must "save".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet another anti-Asian hate crime attack has happened and, as usual, it was a black guy. Where, oh, where do we keep finding all of these black "white supremacists"? Could it be the liberal media lied to us?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I knew it was bound to happen. We have finally found a white person using an anti-Asian slur but it is just Hunter Biden again. Yep, he was talking about his choice in prostitutes with his cousin who is a fellow Biden.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew it was bound to happen. We have finally found a white person using an anti-Asian slur but it is just Hunter Biden again. Yep, he was talking about his choice in prostitutes with his cousin who is a fellow Biden.

Is calling an African-American "black" racist?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Video of angry Asian men beating and attempting to force a broom handle up a black man's rectum because he, reportedly, attacked and robbed an 86 year old Asian woman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What these leftists do and even the ones here do is a tactic called DARVO. "Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim and Offender".

Just FYI.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've seen a lot of reports/videos/etc. of black people assaulting Orientals over the past little while.

If the Orientals start to organize and fight back, we'll all see a lot of dead black people.

Asians are more likely to attack other RICH Asians to extort money... Australia was MORTIFIED this Asian hero Doctor was murdered. I still cry about him now...

Dr Victor Peter Chang
Victor Chang was one of Australia’s great citizens.A charming yet deeply private person, he became known world-wide as leading heart surgeon and heart transplant pioneer, leaving behind an extraordinary legacy. In this special feature of The Asian Executive, we take this opportunity to reflect on both a life of medical triumphs that ended in tragedy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And another Asian hero Doctor who starred in The Killing Fields was murdered in the USA. Two serious tragedies to humankind.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(sorry about using Wiki)

Murder
On February 25, 1996, Ngor was shot dead outside his home in Chinatown, in downtown Los Angeles, California. Many Cambodians claimed they had a stake in his estate, with one woman claiming he had married her after coming to the United States. Most of Ngor's Cambodian assets went to his younger brother, Chan Sarun, while his American assets were used up in legal fees staving off claims to his estate.[12] He was buried at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Whittier, California.

Charged with the murder were 3 reputed members of the "Oriental Lazy Boyz" street gang, who had prior arrests for snatching purses and jewelry. They were tried together in the Superior Court of Los Angeles, though their cases were heard by 3 separate juries.[7] Prosecutors argued they killed Ngor because, after handing over his gold Rolex watch willingly, he refused to give them a locket which contained a photo of his deceased wife, My-Huoy. Defense attorneys suggested the murder was a politically motivated killing carried out by sympathizers of the Khmer Rouge, but offered no evidence to support this theory.[13] Kang Kek Iew, a former Khmer Rouge official on trial in Cambodia, claimed in November 2009 that Ngor was murdered on Pol Pot's orders, but U.S. investigators did not find him credible.[13]

Some criticized the theory that Ngor was killed in a bungled robbery, pointing to $2,900 in cash which had been left behind and that the thieves had not rifled his pockets. Why the thieves would have demanded his locket has never been answered; Ngor typically wore the locket next to his skin under his clothing, so it would not have been easily visible. As of 2003, the locket had not been recovered.[14]

All of the defendants were found guilty on April 16, 1998, the same day Pol Pot's death was confirmed in Cambodia.[15] Tak Sun Tan was sentenced to 56 years to life; Indra Lim to 26 years to life; and Jason Chan to life without parole. In 2004, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California granted Tak Sun Tan's habeas corpus petition, finding that prosecutors had manipulated the jury's sympathy by presenting false evidence. This decision was reversed, and the conviction was ultimately upheld by the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in July 2005.

After the release of The Killing Fields, Ngor had told a New York Times reporter, "If I die from now on, OK! This film will go on for a hundred years."[16]

Dith Pran, whom Ngor portrayed in The Killing Fields, said of Ngor's death, "He is like a twin with me. He is like a co-messenger and right now I am alone."[17]

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL! Look at this libtard defending the biden crime syndicate! LOL!

Asains are not the color yellow ffs.....its always been a slur.

Good grief. They do mental gymnastics constantly to give their "side" a pass while they spread racial division and hatred and defend the indefensible.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you know that the majority of mass shootings in the US are carried out by black people? It is amazing how dishonest Democrats are and how much they lie to cover that fact up. They even try to exclude gang shootings from mass shootings (which is the vast majority of mass shootings) to lie and get the results they want.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you know that the majority of mass shootings in the US are carried out by black people? It is amazing how dishonest Democrats are and how much they lie to cover that fact up. They even try to exclude gang shootings from mass shootings (which is the vast majority of mass shootings) to lie and get the results they want.

White supremacy did that

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM "activist" and political candidate wants to create black only cities where nonblack people are not allowed.

We already effectively have those. They are called ghettos and they are all hell hole of violence and crime.