that damn white supremacy is at it again

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Asian Woman's Pet Cat Killed in Vicious Attack from Cruel Family on Walk"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people who did this need to be shot. Murdering an innocent cat! Fuck these savages!

Hmm, I read about that story a few weeks ago and the owner wasn't Asian. Apparently the cat was on Instagram, but yeah, the cruel subhuman fucks who did that should be lynched and strung upto the nearest lamp posts. Turd worlder's treat animals like shit.

Shes definately Asain.

I'll get a pic

The woman was Thai and the attacker was a black teenage male who even had his arrogant, stupid, entitled mother verbally assault the Asian couple after she watched her son murder theor pet cat. Just read what the no doubt obese black welfare sucking mother said.

The cat, also known as Ponzu, managed to get away, but when his owners realized his back was bloodied, they turned their attention to the suspect. He ran to his family and according to Pim, the mother began verbally berating the couple.

"You don't blame me, you're the one who was wrong. Why did you take a cat [for a] walk?" she allegedly said. "This is what you [get] when you walk you f*****g cat b***h!"
nigger. I guessed right!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Except the rate of increase in black on Asian crime has exactly mirrored the general increase in crime caused directly by the left defunding the police, releasing violent prisoners, politicizing events for partisan political advantage, and the people mostly committing the crimes has remained the same. You can keep lying and pretending people are not responsible for their own actions but I think we all know how laughable that racist left wing troupe really is.

Again, debunk lies is a community good not an "obsession". Telling the truth is an obligation for moral people. I can tell you dislike the truth by the way you keep trying to smear and shut it down lying and pretending is is some how an "obsession".

You can deny and deflect all you want. It is clear as a bell that you hate blacks because you fear them. There's a word for that, but I'm too polite to use it.

I don't hate black people much less fear them. I do hate people who lie and claim white people are responsible for what black people decide to do. The media lies on this topic and it needs to stop.

White people are responsible for the conditions that black people are in. I could name policy after policy. Do you really need me to do that?

Liar. Black people are responsible for their own actions, you racist. Stop trying to infantilize black people and pretending they cannot act for themselves or make decisions without some white savior to do it for them.

I didn't say that they aren't directly responsible for their actions, did I? I said white people created the conditions that perpetuate terrible education, housing policy, etc. How does that make me a racist?

Yes, you are robbing them of their own agency and trying to shift blame from their decisions to mythical other people. They have agency and are responsible for their own actions and decisions. You are indeed being exceptionally racist.

They do, within the restrictions that this society places on them.
what if every black man had the inner fortitude and resolve of lets say a "Carl Brashear". Could whitey honestly hold them all down in such a circumstance?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Difficult question

Let's move on to something more pressing and important to the future of mankind

lily, what is your favorite flavor of icecream?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We finally have an anti-Asian hate crime committed by white people but it was violent communist radicals with Antifa who did it. Disgusting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Asian Woman's Pet Cat Killed in Vicious Attack from Cruel Family on Walk"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people who did this need to be shot. Murdering an innocent cat! Fuck these savages!

Hmm, I read about that story a few weeks ago and the owner wasn't Asian. Apparently the cat was on Instagram, but yeah, the cruel subhuman fucks who did that should be lynched and strung upto the nearest lamp posts. Turd worlder's treat animals like shit.

Shes definately Asain.

I'll get a pic

The woman was Thai and the attacker was a black teenage male who even had his arrogant, stupid, entitled mother verbally assault the Asian couple after she watched her son murder theor pet cat. Just read what the no doubt obese black welfare sucking mother said.

The cat, also known as Ponzu, managed to get away, but when his owners realized his back was bloodied, they turned their attention to the suspect. He ran to his family and according to Pim, the mother began verbally berating the couple.

"You don't blame me, you're the one who was wrong. Why did you take a cat [for a] walk?" she allegedly said. "This is what you [get] when you walk you f*****g cat b***h!"

What kind of psychopath walks their cat? I've had several cats in my lifetime, none of them tolerated a leash.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who live in apartment. And, no, it is not ok to racially attack someone because you dislike that they walk their cat.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, here we have video of a Biden voter lighting an Asian woman's hair on fire while she rides on a bus minding her own business.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You seemed to be trying to justify the attack by taking up the excuse the attacker and his worthless mother used.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you notice how black people seem to get a free pass with being racist?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Leftists don't know how to handle racism when whites aren't involved...

If it's black on Asian, usually blacks get preferential treatment because of muh slavery etc.

Muslims Vs Gays/Jews is an interesting one, it tends to split the libtards straight down the middle, but nowadays Muslims often receive the most sympathy, largely due to their skin colour and the way Israel kicks the shit out of the Palestinians.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I rarely find the side who wants to lie and hide things from the public is on the right side of history.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I rarely find the side who wants to lie and hide things from the public is on the right side of history.

This is nothing new, all mass shooters have to be white... "Muh narrative" "Muh agenda"

SZ4ZHmW.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In today's example of "democrats always lie" we have fake tears about non-hate crimes. But they have to keep the lie alive so lie they do.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
To be fair though, if the family is law-abiding, not a burden to society and the parents bring in an honest wage, they deserve credit.
Don't let them hear you say that "deserve credit? How much am I gettin paid?" lol I hear ya man...

I'd prefer it if they stayed in their own countries though and definitely DEFINITELY LEFT TEH WHITE WOMENZ ALONE! LOL.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If it's black on Asian, usually blacks get preferential treatment because of muh slavery etc.

Muslims Vs Gays/Jews is an interesting one, it tends to split the libtards straight down the middle, but nowadays Muslims often receive the most sympathy, largely due to their skin colour and the way Israel kicks the shit out of the Palestinians.
Meanwhile Muslims throwbeheaded fags and liberals off rooftops

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like I've said before, muhzies aint all bad!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Like I've said before, muhzies aint all bad!
Yeah seriously