that damn white supremacy is at it again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Asian Woman's Pet Cat Killed in Vicious Attack from Cruel Family on Walk"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people who did this need to be shot. Murdering an innocent cat! Fuck these savages!

Hmm, I read about that story a few weeks ago and the owner wasn't Asian. Apparently the cat was on Instagram, but yeah, the cruel subhuman fucks who did that should be lynched and strung upto the nearest lamp posts. Turd worlder's treat animals like shit.

Shes definately Asain.

I'll get a pic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210526-053741-Google.jpg

This is her. She is an influencer and her cat had like 7k Instagram followers or something like that.

And yeah who the fuck attacks and murders a cat? Fuck those savage motherfuckers. They need to be tied to the back of a train!

Poor little kitty was so terrified he had a heart attack :( they ripped his claws out. Cruel subhuman sociopaths.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except the rate of increase in black on Asian crime has exactly mirrored the general increase in crime caused directly by the left defunding the police, releasing violent prisoners, politicizing events for partisan political advantage, and the people mostly committing the crimes has remained the same. You can keep lying and pretending people are not responsible for their own actions but I think we all know how laughable that racist left wing troupe really is.

Again, debunk lies is a community good not an "obsession". Telling the truth is an obligation for moral people. I can tell you dislike the truth by the way you keep trying to smear and shut it down lying and pretending is is some how an "obsession".

You can deny and deflect all you want. It is clear as a bell that you hate blacks because you fear them. There's a word for that, but I'm too polite to use it.

I don't hate black people much less fear them. I do hate people who lie and claim white people are responsible for what black people decide to do. The media lies on this topic and it needs to stop.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Except the rate of increase in black on Asian crime has exactly mirrored the general increase in crime caused directly by the left defunding the police, releasing violent prisoners, politicizing events for partisan political advantage, and the people mostly committing the crimes has remained the same. You can keep lying and pretending people are not responsible for their own actions but I think we all know how laughable that racist left wing troupe really is.

Again, debunk lies is a community good not an "obsession". Telling the truth is an obligation for moral people. I can tell you dislike the truth by the way you keep trying to smear and shut it down lying and pretending is is some how an "obsession".

You can deny and deflect all you want. It is clear as a bell that you hate blacks because you fear them. There's a word for that, but I'm too polite to use it.

WTF are you arguing about? It's even been reported in the fucking Jew media how there's been a huge spike in black on Asian violence, likely a direct result of the Corona virus outbreak....

I know you leftists love to blame whitey for everything, but sometimes it's not possible.

Be angry with the media then and not posters on the boards.

You're a paleface and aren't we supposed to have better manners?

Don't be rude and obnoxious like the Americans here...

I think it sucks the media is getting away with bias reporting. There are enough good blacks to see it as well. They know the media are manipulative.

I'm glad they're going broke.

You realise that's Oak using a different username? That fat sow doesn't deserve to be treated with any kind of respect.

Prove your assertion or shut up already. She must have wiped the floor with you since you hate her so much.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't hate black people much less fear them. I do hate people who lie and claim white people are responsible for what black people decide to do. The media lies on this topic and it needs to stop.

White people are responsible for the conditions that black people are in. I could name policy after policy. Do you really need me to do that?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

White people are responsible for the conditions that black people are in. I could name policy after policy. Do you really need me to do that?

Liar. Black people are responsible for their own actions, you racist. Stop trying to infantilize black people and pretending they cannot act for themselves or make decisions without some white savior to do it for them.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liar. Black people are responsible for their own actions, you racist. Stop trying to infantilize black people and pretending they cannot act for themselves or make decisions without some white savior to do it for them.

I didn't say that they aren't directly responsible for their actions, did I? I said white people created the conditions that perpetuate terrible education, housing policy, etc. How does that make me a racist?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't say that they aren't directly responsible for their actions, did I? I said white people created the conditions that perpetuate terrible education, housing policy, etc. How does that make me a racist?
Oh :STFU4: you intolerable windbag! White POWER!!!!! COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, you are robbing them of their own agency and trying to shift blame from their decisions to mythical other people. They have agency and are responsible for their own actions and decisions. You are indeed being exceptionally racist.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

WTF are you arguing about? It's even been reported in the fucking Jew media how there's been a huge spike in black on Asian violence, likely a direct result of the Corona virus outbreak....

I know you leftists love to blame whitey for everything, but sometimes it's not possible.

I think it sucks the media is getting away with bias reporting. There are enough good blacks to see it as well. They know the media are manipulative.

You realise that's Oak using a different username? That fat sow doesn't deserve to be treated with any kind of respect.

Prove your assertion or shut up already. She must have wiped the floor with you since you hate her so much.

No need to, your posts do that for me.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awww, did your feewings get hurted? :Vibin:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess anyone that beats you in an argument is Oak.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you are robbing them of their own agency and trying to shift blame from their decisions to mythical other people. They have agency and are responsible for their own actions and decisions. You are indeed being exceptionally racist.

They do, within the restrictions that this society places on them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Which argument was this, Poarkzilla?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Which argument was this, Poarkzilla?

Any debate you have with me, Lokmar.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You're not capable...
dc6VOWU.jpg

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're not capable...
dc6VOWU.jpg

Weird.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You're not capable...
dc6VOWU.jpg

Weird.
Irrelevant parasite...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're not capable...
dc6VOWU.jpg

Weird.
Irrelevant parasite...

Huh?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Asian Woman's Pet Cat Killed in Vicious Attack from Cruel Family on Walk"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The people who did this need to be shot. Murdering an innocent cat! Fuck these savages!

Hmm, I read about that story a few weeks ago and the owner wasn't Asian. Apparently the cat was on Instagram, but yeah, the cruel subhuman fucks who did that should be lynched and strung upto the nearest lamp posts. Turd worlder's treat animals like shit.

Shes definately Asain.

I'll get a pic

The woman was Thai and the attacker was a black teenage male who even had his arrogant, stupid, entitled mother verbally assault the Asian couple after she watched her son murder theor pet cat. Just read what the no doubt obese black welfare sucking mother said.

The cat, also known as Ponzu, managed to get away, but when his owners realized his back was bloodied, they turned their attention to the suspect. He ran to his family and according to Pim, the mother began verbally berating the couple.

"You don't blame me, you're the one who was wrong. Why did you take a cat [for a] walk?" she allegedly said. "This is what you [get] when you walk you f*****g cat b***h!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is only true because we give handouts to niggers. If they had to work like everyone else, they wouldnt be niggers ITFP.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're not capable...
dc6VOWU.jpg

Weird.
Irrelevant parasite...

Huh?
You're a dumb whore. That help?