that damn white supremacy is at it again

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leave it to some white guy to explain to the chimps the difference between calling legislators names and the actions of a political group. Fukin ooga booga, ook ook.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This has been standard for decades. Whenever a black criminal dies fighting law enforcement the media publishes an out dated picture from elementary school, let's his mom say what a good boy he was, and then the media avoids mentioning his long list of arrests and convictions which no good person would ever have.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is just retarded. Facebook is now blocking any post about the corrupt BLM woman having multiple houses claiming it is "racist" to investigate if a supposed nonprofit charity is corrupt or not. You can't make this shit up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh my gosh!!!! Where is Admin? Lotus??? Lmao.......they should be updating their cranial storage with all this valid information!!!! Where are they???? Hahahaha!!!!

They all just straight up ignore everything that contradicts their narratives.

They will drive the whole damn country down with them. Its bullshit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh my gosh!!!! Where is Admin? Lotus??? Lmao.......they should be updating their cranial storage with all this valid information!!!! Where are they???? Hahahaha!!!!

Like literally. They're so blatant with it too, they don't even try and hide their cowardly behaviour.

Fucking Aidsmin runs a mile from me whenever I zone in on him for the kill Lulz.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Like literally, they're so blatant with it too, they don't even try and hide their cowardly behaviour.

Fucking Aidsmin runs a mile from me whenever I zone in on him for the kill Lulz.

Where is he from? US? Canada? Europe? I question his morals when he states that he served in the military but I'm trying to figure out which one......

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Like literally, they're so blatant with it too, they don't even try and hide their cowardly behaviour.

Where is he from? US? Canada? Europe? I question his morals when he states that he served in the military but I'm trying to figure out which one......

I think he's from the US, @Biggie Smiles knows more about the little fag than I do.

I just know him as one of the old leftist queens from the trannie bored LOL.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe he is Australian not South African.

...but I beileve he's mentioned numerous tims that he was originally from South Africa.

I'm just joking with him anyway

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like literally. They're so blatant with it too, they don't even try and hide their cowardly behaviour.

I like when he does the "wtf" emoji to my post.

They constantly demonstrate they have no idea wtf is even going on. He didnt even know what the crime bill was.

But they have no problem just calling me a disgusting pig, an ignorant slut, "hysterical", et.

It just boggles the mind. What do they get out of it? They wont be any better off than anyone else. They are just the ones who keep voting FOR the problems. They wont even TRY to be adequately informed.

They got their narrative dammit, and no amount of facts or reality is gonna ruin it!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He’s from the faggot state of Oregon. Dishonorably discharged from the navy for being a coward bum faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He’s from the faggot state of Oregon. Dishonorably discharged from the navy for being a coward bum faggot

Anyone who served in Americas military and is in favor of the attack on our constitutional rights is a traitor.

And there is no excuse for any of them to be so low info or hostile to anyones liberty.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Anyone who served in Americas military and is in favor of the attack on our constitutional rights is a traitor.

And there is no excuse for any of them to be so low info or hostile to anyones liberty.
Now you see why the navy threw his weak ass out on his behind

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Con circle-jerks are so fun to watch
yet so sad

..since none of the participants have a dick.
43KX884.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see more of the lies that BLM, Antifa, and the left wing MSM tell here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yet so sad

So are you denying that the left wing MSM was lying and claiming "white supremacists" attacks upon Asians when virtually every case the cited was a black person attacking Asians? You don't find that dishonest and deceitful?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
yet so sad

So are you denying that the left wing MSM was lying and claiming "white supremacists" attacks upon Asians when virtually every case the cited was a black person attacking Asians? You don't find that dishonest and deceitful?

They dont care as long as they over throw the cooooonnnnnssss

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
yet so sad

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
yet so sad

The best part is the klan have always been democrats and still are today....all 40 of them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Listen to some South African politics, it gets funny as fuck after 1:30!
:Excited5:

There's sure a lotta Big Ass women where you come from, Breakfall:

...is that why yer sucha horndog?

Hahahahahaa...the traditional Africans have a staple diet of corn meal and Taro (Colocasia Sp) which enhances their arses to tremendous proportions. The bigger the arse...the sexier they feel. That and labia stretching I shit you not!
:Whatevr3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
yet so sad

The best part is the klan have always been democrats and still are today....all 40 of them.

The Democrat Party of today is rather different to that of the 1930's LOL.