that damn white supremacy is at it again

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Dear God. A complete fucking melt down and going ape shit because some fat black woman doesn't get her fried chicken nuggets fast enough.

They were frogmarched through over 50,000 years of human evolution in a couple of centuries. What can we expect, really?

I still say, if they were held to a higher standard and were expected to deliver, they would!

As the old classic said...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He only got caught because his friends uploaded the video to social media to brag about how they attacked the elderly Korean couple.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how such a large percentage of claims about white supremacy graffiti turn out to be hate hoaxes. More often then not it is a black person who spray painted the message. I guess when real hate crimes are in short supply the race hustlers have to fabricate their own hoaxes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a run of the mill race hustler hoping to personally profit off of hate hoaxing

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And, of course, the liars who commit the hate hoax always try to profit off it in some way. That is why they should never be believed until there is conclusive evidence that it is real and not the usual hate hoax by the left.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An Asian man rapes a white woman because, he claims, it was to fight white supremacy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ! This is even more aids than your average aidsman post. So the Irivine Asian rapist who said he wanted to rape white women as revenge for all the anti-Asian hate crimes black criminals were committing... Well, he attempted to rape a woman he thought was white but it turned out to be an Asian woman who dyed her hair. You can not make this shit up!

We are talking about the ignorant and stupid leading the ignorant and stupid. They should just kill themselves and so should aidsman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is right. According to corrupt blm members who stole millions... Mentioning the fact that they stole millions is white supremacy because... of course it is! Lol!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is right. According to corrupt blm members who stole millions... Mentioning the fact that they stole millions is white supremacy because... of course it is! Lol!

This is not unlike pointing out to lotus that bernie the loon is a con man with multiple houses and never really wanted to be president ITFP!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And their stupid, brainwashed "supporters" will run with that, too.

So much as question these domestic terrorist scammers and you are just a white supremacist. They avoid scrutiny and accountability this way.....they smear and gaslight.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I especially like the six acre ocean front estate on an exclusive island in the Bahamas. She was in the process of buying that one so that would be her 5th home. Also he lesbian wife and fellow blm cofounder has five of her own including one with a private airport. Those are just the properties we know about and how much is hidden away in secret accounts under false business names?

Despite being self declared communists I bet they haven't let any of the poor or downtrodden stay at their ten properties. I at least rent out two of my three rental properties to single mothers on section 8 so it sounds like I have done more for the needy than she has. I also doubt she has ever volunteered at a homeless shelter the way I have.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I especially like the six acre ocean front estate on an exclusive island in the Bahamas. She was in the process of buying that one so that would be her 5th home. Also he lesbian wife and fellow blm cofounder has five of her own including one with a private airport. Those are just the properties we know about and how much is hidden away in secret accounts under false business names?

Despite being self declared communists I bet they haven't let any of the poor or downtrodden stay at their ten properties. I at least rent out two of my three rental properties to single mothers on section 8 so it sounds like I have done more for the needy than she has. I also doubt she has ever volunteered at a homeless shelter the way I have.
Reminds me a bit of this nigger:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Except he was the "junior" edition compared to this negress.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whenever he gets owned he runs away and then pretends it never happened. Its sad really.