that damn white supremacy is at it again

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
AntiFascist Action (AFA) was the militant arm of street thugs of the German Communist Party in the Weimar Republic which received lots of funds and arms from the USSR. They are very much the far left terrorist group analogy of the Nazi's brown shirts also of the same period. BTW modern Antifa has no relationship to the original communist AFA, they just steal the old iconography of it and peddle the same propaganda lies, hoping to bring about their supposed communist utopia which would actually be hell on earth just like all communist states always have been.

Modern Antifa in tactics and behavior are descended from the 1970's red brigade communist terrorist cells who ran terrorist campaigns all over western Europe and even a few examples in the US.

Saying the modern day equivalent of Antifa "has no relationship" with the original 1930's counterpart is utter nonsense and either the ramblings of someone who is misinformed on the subject or that of an individual who is being thoroughly disingenous.

Sure, the modern black bloc SJW's are more extreme and have focused more on race than class, but it's the same tribe of people among the ranks and rabble rousers.

Any particular reason why you are completely disregarding the Kosher elephant in the room, errrm sorry, college campus?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:LMAO:Nope,there is no direct relationship. It was dead for 70 years before stupid and ignorant communists started learning and pretending they were the same group. You don't get to have a 70 year break and have zero to do with the other group and pretend you are the same group. They are just larpers trying to steal the iconography and propaganda of a very long dead group..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of race grifters out to steal... We have the stupid black woman who ran out of hair spray so she decided to put gorilla glue (a type of super glue) in her hair even thought the glue bottle clearly says not to let it come into contact with skin, eyes, or any part of the body. She, of course, then declared it wasn't her fault for being stupid, declared she can't be expected to read labels, and then she hired a race grifting black lawyer who declared somehow the world is racist against black people and forces them to put super glue in their hair without reading warning labels. He literally declared that this happens most often to black people and therefore it must be intentional racism by the company.

"Black people keep doing stupid things and not reading warning labels so it must be everyone else is racist" is simply not a valid legal argument.

The weave industry is a multi billion dollar market that the black community can’t even gain control of and that’s per Reverend Al Sharpton. They need better education. I blame the underfunded public school system in the black parts of town that no one cares about in states where segregation is still widely acceptable tbh.

His legal theory about having to look more white in racist America by putting tracks in her hair is interesting. But I’m positive that Gorilla Glue is going to settle out of court for an undisclosed, nominal amount to make this go away.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:LMAO:Nope,there is no direct relationship. It was dead for 70 years before stupid and ignorant communists started learning and pretending they were the same group. You don't get to have a 70 year break and have zero to do with the other group and pretend you are the same group. They are just larpers trying to steal the iconography and propaganda of a very long dead group..

I mean you guys are both kinda right.

It's the same kinda tactics and mentality.

I just watched a thing with this woman who was going into how she got indoctrinated and then unindoctrinated from the whole anti racist woke cult.

It's long and it's not really totally about antifa....but it's the woke mentality that is poisoning our whole society. I cant find it again but this woman has a channel called "Unsafe Space" that's pretty good. I just found it so I've been listening to it today

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just disgusting. A woman who owns a liquor store in Oakland's China town was trying to take her daily bank drop to the bank when she was viciously attacked by black men intent on robbing her. Another business owner saw the attack in progress and scared off the black thieves by running outside and firing a single shot in the air. Job well done, right?

Nope, Oakland's deranged far leftist rulers are charging the good Samaritan and trying to ruin his life. They won't let police charge and convict black cri.inals because the far left thinks it is "racist" to hold black criminals accountable for their actions but if you try to defend yourself then they want you in jail for years and years. It is just disgusting. Even though everyone in this case is either black or Asian I am sure the extreme left Democrats will continue to lie and claim this is secret "white supremacy ".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The courts are completely overran. They cannot open the flood gates of hell by allowing people, especially within major city limits, to shoot guns to protect property. The law is not written to support that. Your life has to actually be in danger. This is so unfortunate.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sorry but you're full of shit.

I'm positive you're a leftist shill from the trannie bored.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of race grifters out to steal... We have the stupid black woman who ran out of hair spray so she decided to put gorilla glue (a type of super glue) in her hair even thought the glue bottle clearly says not to let it come into contact with skin, eyes, or any part of the body. She, of course, then declared it wasn't her fault for being stupid, declared she can't be expected to read labels, and then she hired a race grifting black lawyer who declared somehow the world is racist against black people and forces them to put super glue in their hair without reading warning labels. He literally declared that this happens most often to black people and therefore it must be intentional racism by the company.

"Black people keep doing stupid things and not reading warning labels so it must be everyone else is racist" is simply not a valid legal argument.

The weave industry is a multi billion dollar market that the black community can’t even gain control of and that’s per Reverend Al Sharpton. They need better education. I blame the underfunded public school system in the black parts of town that no one cares about in states where segregation is still widely acceptable tbh.

His legal theory about having to look more white in racist America by putting tracks in her hair is interesting. But I’m positive that Gorilla Glue is going to settle out of court for an undisclosed, nominal amount to make this go away.

The reason people have such a hard time opening a hair care shop in lineral states is because liberal politicians insist on regulating everything. There is no reason at all someone needs four years of education to learn to cut hair. None. The whole reason Dems do it is build barriers to entry in the industry and prevent competition.

They do this in dozens upon dozens of industry and usually because some fake industry association comprised of a handful of big players decides they want to conspire to block new competitors from entering the market. Democrats are very happy to do that for them as long as they give campaign donations.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The reason people have such a hard time opening a hair care shop in lineral states is because liberal politicians insist on regulating everything. There is no reason at all someone needs four years of education to learn to cut hair. None. The whole reason Dems do it is build barriers to entry in the industry and prevent competition.

They do this in dozens upon dozens of industry and usually because some fake industry association comprised of a handful of big players decides they want to conspire to block new competitors from entering the market. Democrats are very happy to do that for them as long as they give campaign donations.

which was proven conclusively beyond any level of reasonable doubt by the third quarter earnings enjoyed by players like Amazon during this economy crippling pandemic

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m not talking about hair stylists. I’m talking about the industry that creates and sells wholesale weave products. You clearly know nothing about black culture.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

which was proven conclusively beyond any level of reasonable doubt by the third quarter earnings enjoyed by players like Amazon during this economy crippling pandemic

amazon is like the devil to the working class... anything below a corporate job with them is the WORST job to have up here

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

amazon is like the devil to the working class... anything below a corporate job with them is the WORST job to have up here

It will be close to the only job you’ll have out there if you keep supporting politicians who follow their marching orders

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m not talking about hair stylists. I’m talking about the industry that creates and sells wholesale weave products. You clearly know nothing about black culture.

You clearly are avoiding the point.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like saving money. I will comparison shop several places until I find the lowest price on an item I want to buy. If that is Amazon, then great, if it is some where else, then equally great. All I care about is the lowest price.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It will be close to the only job you’ll have out there if you keep supporting politicians who follow their marching orders

cause you know me to be a herd follower **rolls eyes**

I have a special skill set. I will slay.... all day errrr day. I’m always on shawty ordered.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One things for certain, a nigger pointing a gun at a cop is less likely of being shot now than a white man is.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All I know is "he din doo nuffins", "gibs me dat", and "he wuz a good boi".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can see a picture of the 19 year old black criminal who robbed and murdered an 84 year old Asian great grandmother. This is also the case where shitbag lying liberals wrongly claimed was a "white supremacist murder". They knew the murderer was black but want to lie and try to hide the reality of black criminality in America. Here is a fact liberals don't want you to know: Most violent t crime in America is committed by blacks even though blacks only make up 13% of the population.

That is why so many blacks end up in jail. That is who is co.mitting most of the violent crime and that is true even if liberals want to lie about nonexistent "racism".

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here is a fact liberals don't want you to know: Most violent t crime in America is committed by blacks even though blacks only make up 13% of the population.

..and @Admin. will tell you how much he loves homemade black cock too

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can see a picture of the 19 year old black criminal who robbed and murdered an 84 year old Asian great grandmother. This is also the case where shitbag lying liberals wrongly claimed was a "white supremacist murder". They knew the murderer was black but want to lie and try to hide the reality of black criminality in America. Here is a fact liberals don't want you to know: Most violent t crime in America is committed by blacks even though blacks only make up 13% of the population.

That is why so many blacks end up in jail. That is who is co.mitting most of the violent crime and that is true even if liberals want to lie about nonexistent "racism".
They should hang that fukin nigger from a light pole in the middle of the street! And if a single jig demonstrates in the streets, they should nape em! And if Murdock is marching with em, nape the fucker TWICE!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lefties held a demo in New York recently called 'Unite Against White Nationalism' to show solidarity with the Chinese community which had seen a rise in attacks against them as a result of Covid.

The only trouble is, it's joggers who have been committing the assaults, not white people. :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lefties held a demo in New York recently called 'Unite Against White Nationalism' to show solidarity with the Chinese community which had seen a rise in attacks against them as a result of Covid.

The only trouble is, it's joggers who have been committing the assaults, not white people. :facepalm:
gaslighting 101.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So...Which one of you circle-jerkin fools won the squirt contest? :LMAO:

How was the protest in Jew York?

I trust there were adequate amounts of soy-based products availabe to keep you gender-fluid folks refreshed and appropriate measures were in place to cater for wheelchair and mobility scooter users like Peaches and the other Soynior citizens on CBT?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just read that and cry. Biden nominates a clear black supremacist who claims blacks are inherently superior to whites and Merrick Garland defends that racist black woman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was a case where local media, without any evidence, lied to public and beat the drums of leftwing racial hatred. A teenaged Asian girl was raped and beaten to death and the local media immediately and without evidence claimed it was an "anti-Asian attack by white supremacists!" The only problem? As usual the rapists/murderers were actually young black males.

I feel bad for the victim and believe her attackers should be hanged. I also believe some sort of legal action should be taken against the leftist racial hate hoaxers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was a case where local media, without any evidence, lied to public and beat the drums of leftwing racial hatred. A teenaged Asian girl was raped and beaten to death and the local media immediately and without evidence claimed it was an "anti-Asian attack by white supremacists!" The only problem? As usual the rapists/murderers were actually young black males.

I feel bad for the victim and believe her attackers should be hanged. I also believe some sort of legal action should be taken against the leftist racial hate hoaxers.

Murdock should be their next victim.