that damn white supremacy is at it again

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would hope police would be allowed to do their jobs and the violent criminals would be arrested before anyone else is hurt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This was a case where local media, without any evidence, lied to public and beat the drums of leftwing racial hatred. A teenaged Asian girl was raped and beaten to death and the local media immediately and without evidence claimed it was an "anti-Asian attack by white supremacists!" The only problem? As usual the rapists/murderers were actually young black males.

I feel bad for the victim and believe her attackers should be hanged. I also believe some sort of legal action should be taken against the leftist racial hate hoaxers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I agree.

There should be legal action taken against the corporate media for inciting months of destructive and deadly riots as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would hope police would be allowed to do their jobs and the violent criminals would be arrested before anyone else is hurt.

The goal is to dismantle police in high crime areas where the residents are too poor to move.

So basically the left and BLM want violent criminals to have free reign over poor/working class citizens. Vulnerable elderly people. Children....struggling single moms. All who rely on police policing to even enjoy their own porches or feel safe going to the bus. Majority of whom are black.

BLM is such a ghoulish joke. So are the people who support it and dont truly care at all about the impact its having on those without resources and platforms to be heard. It's a brutal attack on the poor, really.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM and Antifa are both communists so their goal is to destabilize society so they can claim it doesn't work and people's only way out becomes revolution. They hope this will bring in their communist utopia but, as with all communist revolutions, it will just bring a brutal totalitarian hell hole.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats continue to lie and falsely claim 1) That there is a surge of violence against Asians; the crime stats do not show that and 2) Democrats deliberately lie and claim it is mythical "white supremacy" which is driving these nonexistent attacks. The reality is whites are 1/5th as likely to be a violent offender and blacks are the largest group of violent offenders as a whole but also specifically against Asians. The leftist media has obediently ran with the Democrat lies and deliberately covered up for black criminality and violence.

Watch the video because it brings a lot of facts to the table.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Speaking of race grifters out to steal... We have the stupid black woman who ran out of hair spray so she decided to put gorilla glue (a type of super glue) in her hair even thought the glue bottle clearly says not to let it come into contact with skin, eyes, or any part of the body. She, of course, then declared it wasn't her fault for being stupid, declared she can't be expected to read labels, and then she hired a race grifting black lawyer who declared somehow the world is racist against black people and forces them to put super glue in their hair without reading warning labels. He literally declared that this happens most often to black people and therefore it must be intentional racism by the company.

"Black people keep doing stupid things and not reading warning labels so it must be everyone else is racist" is simply not a valid legal argument.

The weave industry is a multi billion dollar market that the black community can’t even gain control of and that’s per Reverend Al Sharpton. They need better education. I blame the underfunded public school system in the black parts of town that no one cares about in states where segregation is still widely acceptable tbh.

His legal theory about having to look more white in racist America by putting tracks in her hair is interesting. But I’m positive that Gorilla Glue is going to settle out of court for an undisclosed, nominal amount to make this go away.

The reason people have such a hard time opening a hair care shop in lineral states is because liberal politicians insist on regulating everything. There is no reason at all someone needs four years of education to learn to cut hair. None. The whole reason Dems do it is build barriers to entry in the industry and prevent competition.

They do this in dozens upon dozens of industry and usually because some fake industry association comprised of a handful of big players decides they want to conspire to block new competitors from entering the market. Democrats are very happy to do that for them as long as they give campaign donations.

I’m not talking about hair stylists. I’m talking about the industry that creates and sells wholesale weave products. You clearly know nothing about black culture.

All I know is "he din doo nuffins", "gibs me dat", and "he wuz a good boi".

Was just getting his life together...

Muh baybeeee

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Democrats continue to lie and falsely claim 1) That there is a surge of violence against Asians; the crime stats do not show that and 2) Democrats deliberately lie and claim it is mythical "white supremacy" which is driving these nonexistent attacks. The reality is whites are 1/5th as likely to be a violent offender and blacks are the largest group of violent offenders as a whole but also specifically against Asians. The leftist media has obediently ran with the Democrat lies and deliberately covered up for black criminality and violence.

Watch the video because it brings a lot of facts to the table.

Yes but according to democrats blacks are not responsible for their criminality.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mythical "white supremacy" at it again. The twotter idiots ran with this claiming it was a white supremacist hate crime attack against Asians but, unfortunately for their lying agenda, it was just yet another black attack on Asians, as usual. The black man screamed racial slurs at the Asian woman and then urinated on her as she sat in the subway car.

The media always lies. They hide black crimes and then lie and pretend it was a black criminal who did it. Hell, most of the time they only show the criminals picture if he is white. The rest of the time they hide the pictures just so they can keep lying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The same article talks about a Sri Lankan man getting hit and assaulted on the subway but just says he was attacked "by a man". Anyone want to guess who the criminal was? They didn't mention his race or show a picture even though I found one in less than 1 minute using Google.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
About the supermarket shooter

"On a Facebook page purported to belong to Alissa, he wrote messages that criticized former President Donald Trump's response to immigration and refugees, allegedly writing "Trump is such a d---." He also purportedly complained about not having a girlfriend and shared wrestling photos."

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
About the supermarket shooter

"On a Facebook page purported to belong to Alissa, he wrote messages that criticized former President Donald Trump's response to immigration and refugees, allegedly writing "Trump is such a d---." He also purportedly complained about not having a girlfriend and shared wrestling photos."
All libs do is lie. Once the muslimness was revealed they dropped the Boulder story...back to Atlanta.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing who keeps committing the racist stuff towards Asians yet the media keeps claiming it is "white supremacy ". Something isn't matching up here but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In yet another case the left wing media claimed was a "white supremacist murder" the criminal has been caught. So much white supremacy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But Cuomo claimed these were "white supremacist attacks". Hmm, these black people just don't look like white supremacists. The left wouldn't lie to us, would they?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey how many of you patriots handle the serpent? Just a heads up, y'all.

AErrfUm.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In Compton. At least they are no longer trying to make fake claims about mythical "white supremacy" even if they do try to hide the fact that it was a black murderer who killed this young Asian woman.