I am transgerring my cORpse to...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Goregrish

So anybody who is alpha, will me find there.

I must do what I doded here. Turning the site into alpha!!!

Follow me and let us have a cum party!!!

PS: Gyorscope is really in jail. Sad.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Suck the village Rooster dry you imbecile :LMAO2::LMAO2:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilfie, you’re banned already for “PLEASE ASS BOX ME! remarks” lmfao :ROFL3::LOL1:
WTF man?

Guess I am back then here.

These sonses of Filth coulndt handle me and Mister filths proper POWER TROLLING!!! Many crieded!

SJW cucks.

I am back, you filthy swines.

Who changeded the title. I aint no transgender

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilfie, you’re banned already for “PLEASE ASS BOX ME! remarks” lmfao :ROFL3::LOL1:
WTF man?

These sonses of Filth coulndt handle me and Mister filths proper POWER TROLLING!!! Many crieded!

SJW cucks.

not a transgender, just a dumb immig'rant lol ... how goes the new job shaving coconuts ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF man?

SJW cucks.

You will ALWAYS HAVE a FRIEND in ME Dilfie... ❤️

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
WTF man?

SJW cucks.

They all made cry times..

Our power crush moves proved too much for their toddler forum, dirty crack whores and rent boys.

I laugh at their misery... Now we return here to make these whoresons alpha again, gone for a few days and it's almost SJW again, they can't hide from us, we like to taste their tears and feel their pain while we power crush them.

Where is stinky finger, that ass poking scum bucket.. i spit at his ass fetish.. SPFOOOOOOOOOF.. better wash his feet the stank meat head, he has man foot fetish to.

I choke laugh at his disability... The foot fetish whoreson he is, he mad about hobbit feet to the sick toe cheese licker.

Time for POWER CRUSH...

TEAM DILF BE BACK YOU SWINE WHORES.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
WTF man?

SJW cucks.

That Cloyce guy over there is pretty cool though!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Oh yea there's a few people that came here but they didn't seem to stick around.
Well I'm not sure how you want to go about it I usually tell people in the shout box about BF.

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
WTF man?

SJW cucks.

That Cloyce guy over there is pretty cool though!
He is isn't he! I heard he likes to masturbate himself with oiliver shagnasty.. they whisper sweet nothings in each others ear holes.

It's like they are the same person, it's crazy, you could look at oiliver shagnasty and think, oh hey he is like cloyce.. are they related? :Gimme: I make pump crush on you, but you ok shagnasty.. you take joke. Xoxo

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
I gotz attacked by a guy named “Preacher” lmao I think he’s been told off for being inferior... haheha
I make preacher cry.. the smelly condom.

He take one read of my comments and he turned into a dildo.

I laugh at his madness now, he touches his bum and makes finger sniff upon them. Mr stinky finger and him are good friends, they share finger sniffs and ass ring hole touchings.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"he mad about hobbit feet to the sick toe cheese licker. "

I swear to God I looked for a translation manual, Jewggled it for what seemed like 23 seconds ... what flippin' cUntry are you from exactly ??

.. Did they even invent Coconuts there yet ?

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard

I swear to God I looked for a translation manual, Jewggled it for what seemed like 23 seconds ... what flippin' cUntry are you from exactly ??

What?? I can't understand you with that big toe in your mouth you filth.

Now get off our thread and stop trying to force us to listen to your language.. not everyone is into your sick ways you filthy sock drawer raider. I seen you raiding the wash lines in peoples back gardens for their socks.

You can't deny it, me and @UncleDiLF were driving by in a lambo and we seen you running away down the road dropping socks along the way, all for stinky all for stinky, that's what we heard coming out of your filth mouth.

Now get on, before I give you the hose again. Stay away from my garden you thief.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

LimpingMeatyFunnelweaverspider-small.gif

....Besides

we ALL know what goes on in that 'Lambo'

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What?? I can't understand you with that big toe in your mouth you filth.

Now get off our thread and stop trying to force us to listen to your language.. not everyone is into your sick ways you filthy sock drawer raider. I seen you raiding the wash lines in peoples back gardens for their socks.

You can't deny it, me and @UncleDiLF were driving by in a lambo and we seen you running away down the road dropping socks along the way, all for stinky all for stinky, that's what we heard coming out of your filth mouth.

Now get on, before I give you the hose again. Stay away from my garden you thief.

tenor.gif

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
tenor.gif

LimpingMeatyFunnelweaverspider-small.gif

....Besides

we ALL know what goes on in that 'Lambo'

That's not a lambo you scum. That's you and your friends pretending to be in a lambo.. I knew you were into all sorts of man things you filthy whorseon.

If you can't make good replies then step down you big horrible mess.. I laugh at you and your gay crew, you forgot to include the foot position in the mouth, you scum. How many times must i tell you all about the FBI watchlist for looking up super gay things.

When you least expect it they will break down your basement door and catch you watching super gay things, don't deny it.. we know you also love licking your puppy knot.. you filth..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How do you know there was no toe sucking ? you watched it ALL you filthy dried cum shot ? LMFAO figures lololol

.... what else was missing ? were all the other gay move's you employ there ?? hahahahahahaaaa I power CRUSH your weak balloon knot, weakened by 20 years of pounding lololol like tissue paper lolol

You two Faahhgits have been exposed, look what you and Uncle Diddler are trying to hide, JUST LOOK AT THIS FILTH!!
40d.jpg

BAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

24421-gay-lambo.jpg

Vroom vroom you two FAGS Trololololololololol

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
How do you know there was no toe sucking ? you watched it ALL you filthy dried cum shot ? LMFAO figures lololol

.... what else was missing ? were all the other gay move's you employ there ?? hahahahahahaaaa I power CRUSH your weak balloon knot, weakened by 20 years of pounding lololol like tissue paper lolol

You two Faahhgits have been exposed, look what you and Uncle Diddler are trying to hide, JUST LOOK AT THIS FILTH!!
40d.jpg

24421-gay-lambo.jpg

Here we go, a troll thinking he can troll.. there is nothing as sad.

You can't even power fart you homo because your asshole is Soo loose it just sounds like air blowing through a canyon you homo. So no trolling for you.

Only homos have stinky fingers, pussy smells great, like pine forrests and rabbits.

You can't compete with an alpha you smelly herpes scum.

No off with you, SPFOOOOOOOOOF.. take that spit in your eye with you.

trolololol

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard

40d.jpg

24421-gay-lambo.jpg

Look at you, what are you even saying you stink filth..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi oi , stinky the subordinate undercarder trying to take on the alpha champ ? No chance you Nikka shagging arseole.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I would bend Ole' SwampDyck over and point her extra wrinkled knot at your face and BLAMPFFF!!! a shot of dust that would blow any 20 yr internetter outta' his Mommas basement lololololll

E8KHTe3.gif

HAHAHAH
..PS - Though I do appreciate the pic you sent and are very handsome but no I don't want you to do those things to me... :LMAO::LMAO:

Last edited:

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
Oi oi , stinky the subordinate undercarder trying to take on the alpha champ ? No chance you Nikka shagging arseole.
Uncledilf is also champ. And I misterfilth is also champ. Stinkysocks isn't champ.. he still keeps his 9th place medals. he earns the spirit award for participating.. he's like the Eric Cartman of special Olympics.. except he really is in the special Olympics.

I laugh soo hard that I make fart..

What a pump crush on stinkydildos face.

I see him, he goes around shoe shops waiting for men to try shoes on and then he totally grabs their shoe afterwards to sniff it . Many times he has been chased away with sprays of water..

He loves stink.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Send another butt-hurt PM :Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:

h179-1432490368-111248-medium

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uncledilf is also champ. And I misterfilth is also champ. Stinkysocks isn't champ.. he still keeps his 9th place medals. he earns the spirit award for participating.. he's like the Eric Cartman of special Olympics.. except he really is in the special Olympics.

I laugh soo hard that I make fart..

What a pump crush on stinkydildos face.

I see him, he goes around shoe shops waiting for men to try shoes on and then he totally grabs their shoe afterwards to sniff it . Many times he has been chased away with sprays of water..

He loves stink.

Dilpf and Masterfluffer spring from forum to forum thinking they Bad ass :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

tumblr_lz5pkkHc1q1qfzgyio1_400.gif
HURRY FELLAS' !!! your gang of old ladies and cucks awaits lmfao!