I call out N!ggermeAT!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Semen's home town. Coming out of the muni station (subway) and this is what you see.

Muni kicks out the drug zombies every morning so they stand around for 20 minutes then go back into the subway area to do drugs, crap themselves, and try to rob people. This is what the decriminalization of drugs gets you.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see anyone blaming or moaning. Just documenting behavio

Do you enjoy watching? Would it make you feel better if you lined them up and shot every one of them? I think the issue is deeper. Desperate people take desperate chances. The police are under funded. Insurance companies limit their risk. Cities are broke, and liability is out of control. The poor mostly inhabit the inner cities. Homelessness is everywhere. Immigration. Just pointing out a few things. I don’t have the answer. The blame?? Watching it over and over doesn’t get it for me.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm, there is that pattern again with organized retail theft. Why is that?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard Portland Oregoon has no more walmart stores left

San Fagdisco soon to follow and 4 are closing in Chicago

great way to help the lower income communities democrabs -- can we get another trump indictment? this time for J walking?

or I know, for peeling the label off a mattress?

whut

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As a matter of fact, this perversion never happens here. There is a good reason

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The virtue signalers like Semen always go from denying it to trying to justifying it. Eventually they go full retard and try to claim it is a good thing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The virtue signalers like Semen always go from denying it to trying to justifying it. Eventually they go full retard and try to claim it is a good thing.
Or they just think of something awful trump has done to them and start crying about that

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I must say white societies have fucked up a lot to. It is just a different type of fuck up. It is the "everyone is equal at everything" type fuck up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor Asian guy. All he can do is film and watch as his car is broken into and he gets robbed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to say... I am seeing some advantages to the way Japanese do things.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to say this one isn't really harmful just rather rude.

Why the „boring“ reaction?

Are you also a subhuman scum?

Are these your origins, you whoreson?

Fuck your grandfather. I fucked his face and CUMMEDED awesome!!! Whoreson! :LOL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
There is only one group I see routinely doing racial attacks. Almost always in a mob.

Wow

MEK8OPT_o.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The elites must really be laughing to themselves about you dumb leftward idiots

Like. - bro we can wreck their businesses, steal from them, pollute their childrens minds, inject them with poison, destroy their quality of life and charge them for it and all we have to do is indict trump on something and they’ll praise us unconditionally

Lmao. The idiots.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why lie to the police and hospital about how your infant child got injured? BTW "black beauty supply stores" were right up there with liquor stores and electronics stores as targets for BLM looting.

Bonus footage of a poor Asian immigrant woman try to defend her life's work from... Well, we will just say the "usual suspects". You will notice one side always gets away with their racially motivated attacks.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Child abuse is the worst thing a person can do. You are literally attacking a child who cannot defend herself.

Another case. I am not surprised the mother was a single mom and also a prostitute.