I call out N!ggermeAT!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, the father was on deployment with the military trying to work and provide for his family while the mother whored and let their baby be murdered.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, it is just like Chicongo yesterday but this is April 11th in Baltimore. There seems to be a pattern of cultural misbehavior and violence. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice the obese butch haired (probably lesbian?) white girl tries to break it up but one of god's anointed people just BTFOs and breaks her nose.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some people genuinely seem to think laws don't apply to them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blacks do seem to target Asians. Maybe because they are less likely to legally carry? Whites, Hispanics, and even natives have relatively high rates of self defense carry and that does seem to give criminals second thoughts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists summed up. These fuckers never learn. I just pass the extra costs on as higher rents. Every business does if they possibly can. Some people are just to stupid to learn though.

There is Blurt in the middle.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Watch out guys Flynn just come online.She will be salivating over the nigger cock in this thread.

*Golf Clap*

For such an alleged world renowned wordsmith, this is what you've come up with? More cookie cutter lames involving black dicks?

Good God man! Even looking at Aryan's bruised vagina is more entertaining than reading more of your random vomit you like spewing from your anal fountain of absurdity.

Get a fucking life loser.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*Golf Clap*

For such an alleged world renowned wordsmith, this is what you've come up with? More cookie cutter lames involving black dicks?

Good God man! Even looking at Aryan's bruised vagina is more entertaining than reading more of your random vomit you like spewing from your anal fountain of absurdity.

Get a fucking life loser.

Yeah, but you are still a broke loser who sleeps on the floor on a piss and shit stained mattress so who cares what you think? I am pretty sure I took a shit which was worth more than your entire net worth.

That laughing you hear. It is everyone laughing at you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What can you say? It always is what it is and it is always the same

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sure he was a good boy when he wasn't rapping and murdering.