I Can't Believe What I'm Reading

Javier

EAT ME
Factory Bastard
All I see on this place is bitching and moaning about Biggie this and the Blue Cashew that. Is that all everyone talks about here? Can't you go one god dam day without bringing the cashew up?! Give it a god dam rest.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
All I see on this place is bitching and moaning about Biggie this and the Blue Cashew that. Is that all everyone talks about here? Can't you go one god dam day without bringing the cashew up?! Give it a god dam rest.
I'm sorry, what? I've been focusing my bitching and moaning on Trump this morning.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As if they don’t go off on this place. Are you one of Souelbro lovers?

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
do you have any fucking idea how many times I've read posts that include Biggs and the goings on at the cashew? It's talked about too dam much here.
You are more than welcome to introduce (almost) whatever topic floats your boat, unless of course bitching and moaning about previous content is what floats your little dinghy.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEWNQNO_o.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Link ?