I drove this person when I was a Chauffeur

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...when she came to Vancouver for a concert:

8073e9ce85bc442f87630e9e7b41a090.jpg

so I was surprised to see her on the cover of Elle Magazine.

At the time she was immaculately dressed for a recording/photo shoot.

Her manners were impeccable and she was very poised.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She has a nose ring and seems to walk around with her mouth open. I don't know any of her music and have never heard of her but my impression of her looks is... Hard pass. Before someone whines trying to play the celebrity game means trying to sell sex appeal and there just isn't much appeal there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She has a nose ring and seems to walk around with her mouth open. I don't know any of her music and have never heard of her but my impression of her looks is... Hard pass. Before someone whines trying to play the celebrity game means trying to sell sex appeal and there just isn't much appeal there.

Oh, I'm sure she's crying her eyes out that you don't want her. Just boo hoo hoo.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You misunderstand. I don't know her and don't care about her or her feelings. They do not factor in, she is just some odd looking stranger who I truly do not care about.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

...she aint my Kind, either. I was just surpised to see her on there. Elle Magazine's a Big Deal.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She’s the one accusing my man Shia LeBeouf of sexual assault or something. That man does not need to rape anyone. I’d willingly give it.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

...she aint my Kind, either. I was just surpised to see her on there. Elle Magazine's a Big Deal.

You were a cab driver?

Fuck man that's getting kinda low in life.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You were a cab driver?

Fuck man that's getting kinda low in life.

LOL! Never was a cab driver, Sonny.

That was when I was a Limo Driver. We had to wear 3 peice suits.

But there's hardly any limos left in Vancouver these days.

Uber and the Pandemic more or less destroyed the industry.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...when she came to Vancouver for a concert:

8073e9ce85bc442f87630e9e7b41a090.jpg

so I was surprised to see her on the cover of Elle Magazine.

At the time she was immaculately dressed for a recording/photo shoot.

Her manners were impeccable and she was very poised.
SHe is fucking drop dead ugly.

If it were Uber I'd kick her out of my BMW

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I casually knew this person before She hit it Big, went to Hollywood & appeared the cover of Vogue Magazine:

491e50_5ab7d600ec5e41d98ad0f07195ea83db.jpg

...nice person, actually. Never drove her tho.

I remember she was 6'1" in her bare feet.

A woman who's over 6' seems very tall.

They make women who are 5'10" seem small.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You misunderstand. I don't know her and don't care about her or her feelings. They do not factor in, she is just some odd looking stranger who I truly do not care about.

Yeah. I bet she's crushed that you don't care about her and that you wouldn't fuck her, because all women only exist to be sex objects.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Yeah. I bet she's crushed that you don't care about her and that you wouldn't fuck her, because all women only exist to be sex objects.

All women except you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, I'm sure she's crying her eyes out that you don't want her. Just boo hoo hoo.
Oh, I'm sure this skank is on cloud 9, being ugly AF and on a magazine cover. I wouldnt care what anyone said about me either. Still, she's an ugly skank.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's actually being accused by several women of being a psychopathic controller in relationships, and he basically admitted it.

And was he holding a gun to their head, making them stay? If someone is abusive, LEAVE.
OK. Blaming the victim is a time honored conservative approach to the problem of being in a Stockholm Syndrome-type relationship. SMH.
no no.. you're right lotus... don't leave. Make your poor decisions everyone elses fault

Hell, it's the fucking babies' fault when when one of you selfish cunts gets pregnant and needs it to die so why not this guy?

fucking twisted skank

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's actually being accused by several women of being a psychopathic controller in relationships, and he basically admitted it.

And was he holding a gun to their head, making them stay? If someone is abusive, LEAVE.
OK. Blaming the victim is a time honored conservative approach to the problem of being in a Stockholm Syndrome-type relationship. SMH.

Why I gotta be a con? I’m just telling it like it is. I’m so sick of this victim trend.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She’s the one accusing my man Shia LeBeouf of sexual assault or something. That man does not need to rape anyone. I’d willingly give it.
that ugly skank should be grateful someone wanted to rape her ugly ass in the first place.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why I gotta be a con? I’m just telling it like it is. I’m so sick of this victim trend.
that's what you get when you don't agree with the hive.

All that time on LSA and you haven't learned this much by now?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

It's not a trend, though. It's fact of life that some people are victimizers and some people get victimized. Only difference now is people are talking about it. Talking about mental health issues in general is healthy. Hiding them away makes these kinds of toxic relationships more common and more difficult to get out of.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

It's not a trend, though. It's fact of life that some people are victimizers and some people get victimized. Only difference now is people are talking about it. Talking about mental health issues in general is healthy. Hiding them away makes these kinds of toxic relationships more common and more difficult to get out of.

So tell us about your mental health issues, maybe we can help.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So tell us about your mental health issues, maybe we can help.
you can't help this bitch, she's convinced she's normal and smarter than everyone else