I Feel Ashamed & Dirty

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you always link to brief summaries of papers or books and never the entire thing? Did you pay the $22.00 to obtain the entire work? ... and are you seriously suggesting that "globalisation" in 1914 is in any way comparable to what the world has gone through since the 1990's? That's like equating the striking of a match to a star going supernova.

Either way, you're dodging once again.

You wanted to play the numbers game and attribute millions of deaths to communism, while ignoring what started the two world wars that occurred in the 20th century. Even the Frood is schooling you here. All you're doing now is hissing and squawking about globalism hoping nobody notices how daft you were.

But ... but they
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
! ... and it clearly says "Democratic" in their name.

:eyeRoLL:

So your argument is communism may have caused millions of deaths but it didnt start world wars and it wasnt involved in the trans Atlantic slave trade so.....its not that bad?

And just because the nazis didnt have your brand of commie sympathizing "Democrat socailism" doesnt mean they were not socailists. The difference is they were only "socailists" for other Germans. Hence "national socailists". They hated private property....eroded all the principles of private ownership and the state ran EVERYTHING.

Its authoritarian bullshit just like it has been everywhere.

If the nazis were right wing (at least by our standards) Germans would have been armed, had individual rights and full ownership of private property. Amongst a long list of other shit.

Ted Bundy didnt start WW2. Maybe you should marry him. Moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My idea of right wing is when a political party has anti-immigration policies and a desire to keep a nation racially homogeneous.

The Nazis certainly weren't promoting racial mixing and LGBT propaganda, quite the opposite in fact.

That's not American right wing at all. We are pro legal immigration. Have no interest in any race based homogeneous anything.

Right wing here is small and less government controling the lives of the people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you having a stroke? Did you soil yourself?

Saying nothing and everything all at once is a sure sign that you're having some sort of seizure.

Anytime you cultists cannot address a point you do stupid shit like this.

Everyone here who has NOT been brainwashed to support communism can understand my post perfectly. So I have no choice but yo conclude the reason western neo marxists cant comprehend posts like that is because they are too propagandized. I'm not saying anything new or profound and I'm far from the only one to say this.

You are the problem here.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
So presumably you're anti-Israel?

Me, personally? I disagree with Zionism and I think the Palestinians got - and are still getting - shafted.

A single state solution would be unacceptable to most Israelis, so a two-state solution seems like a rational way forward.

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
So your argument is communism may have caused millions of deaths but it didnt start world wars and it wasnt involved in the trans Atlantic slave trade so.....its not that bad?

That isn't what I said. You said communism was horrible because of all the dead people. I said world wars also caused a lot dead people, if not more, and they weren't started by communist countries.

In other words, history is filled with atrocities and there's plenty of blame to go around. It's fine to point out atrocities committed under communism, but if all you do is harp on that while ignoring everything else that has occurred, you are clearly pushing an agenda.

You are the problem here.

:WTF6:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If nothing else, he's an adult sized pineapple molester....

How he fits that shit up in him daily, I'll never know or want to. His Astroglide bill must be stupendous.

"Creeper! Leave those fruits alone!"

Im clear on my gender DD. Think you’ll ever be?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's not American right wing at all. We are pro legal immigration. Have no interest in any race based homogeneous anything.

Right wing here is small and less government controling the lives of the people.
I suppose it's different for the US, like we've talked about before.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That isn't what I said. You said communism was horrible because of all the dead people. I said world wars also caused a lot dead people, if not more, and they weren't started by communist countries.

In other words, history is filled with atrocities and there's plenty of blame to go around. It's fine to point out atrocities committed under communism, but if all you do is harp on that while ignoring everything else that has occurred, you are clearly pushing an agenda.

:WTF6:

Communism caused the deaths of millions of people.

Only an ignorant psycho would argue this by pointing out communism isnt the ONLY atrocity that has occured.

When people tell you the weather....do you respond "water is wet though"?