I firmly believe that a major catastrophe is coming.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
From outside the Earth...

...and we're not being told about it.

Too many "kick the can" actions have happened over the last 10-20 years, and too many radical philosophies.

Sounds like another Strike out DD. Try too many Lucky Strikes, and bad decisions. Happy Holidays. Beautiful tropical morning here. Waves breaking, and me my amigos will be on it. I have a Turkey to smoke along with some ribs all washed down with Margaritas. Enjoy your day friends.

Is your latest turkey of legal age?

It’s food you ignorant hermaphrodite. How was your freeze dried eggs? I bet Frank was drunk on that filthy couch by .1:30. Your life must be awesome DD

Too many "kick the can" actions have happened over the last 10-20 years, and too many radical philosophies.

Oh well.

Enjoy your life while you can, Harry Di.

Life is short 'n sweet.

Make the best of it.

We're all oaths Earth for a short while.

Do whatever you thought you were meant to do in life before the candle gets snuffed out.

Be the Astronaut you awalsy wanted ta be Harry Di.
It's due .
I'd be fascinated to know just exactly what the elites hide from the general public, because you can guarantee that we are kept in the dark about lots of things.

We are kept in the dark about almost everything. It is all about the deals they make to enrich and empower themselves and each other. It's a circle jerk and we can't participate.

You lefties know there's a hidden hand, you just refuse to acknowledge the ethnicity and religious background of the vast majority of the 1% club.

I've tried engaging leftists when they rail against the banks, big tech, global conglomorates etc, because thats one issue where the political left and right can potentially find common ground, but mention the glaringly disproportionate Jewish involvement and you people lose your minds....

It's as though there's a switch in your brains that gets flicked everytime a certain tribe is criticised by anyone and you are programmed to blindly attack those who dare to do so.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I remember in another thread in another forum this year, you warned about the coming Pandemic. I think it was the Blue Cashew. I just posted a thread about a new virus coming ou of China killing people over there.

You replied it was 7 times deadlier and contagious than the flu. I kinda shrugged my shoulders at the time. Thought it'd just go away or else be confined to China. But then you wrote that you said it wouldn't. I thought it was just an axxageration.

Well fast forward 9 or 10 months, COVID has killed 7 x more people than the common flu in the Unted States, 2 million worldwide. In some countries, Infected 5 to 10% of their populations, spread everywhere around the world and much more deadly as you predicted.

In all truth, I never thought it would be this bad - but, it has turned the world upside down.

And it has been that bad. It's been a horrible year.

So at least on one prognostication, yer 1 fer 1 Dinky.

Yah, that PM from New Zealand, she was really smart, eh?

While many countries ignored the warnings, she locked her country down good and early while many others didn't. New Zealand's fine, while just about everywhere else they're getting sick and dying.

Just gotta enjoy life while it's here.

Never know what tomorrow will bring.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DD you posted the same shit 4 years ago. Remember? You were known as Dinky Dianna. Is your life really that miserable?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

DD you posted the same shit 4 years ago. Remember? You were known as Dinky Dianna. Is your life really that miserable?
Really? I kinda liked that cocksucker but if this is 1000% truths fuck dm.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd be fascinated to know just exactly what the elites hide from the general public, because you can guarantee that we are kept in the dark about lots of things.

Don’t blame them in a way...look at all the panicking and empty shelves in the supermarkets over a pandemic, imagine if they said aliens was approaching, fuck only knows what would happen...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Don’t blame them in a way...look at all the panicking and empty shelves in the supermarkets over a pandemic, imagine if they said aliens was approaching, fuck only knows what would happen...

True, but much of the fear mongering is done by the Lugenpresse with the intention of stirring up the gullible sheeple.

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
You aren't wrong OP, but I bet most these idiots (G-d bless them) actually believe the Earth is a sphere. When you say something like this they just picture ET, when in reality that's all just part of the NASA psyop they're victims of. Sane, rational people understand that the threat comes from beyond the dome covering our flat earth, from the endless expanses of water above the firmament that G-d created. The threat is demonic, angelic, in nature.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's called Armageddon and I think we're living in the Great Tribulation right now this minute.

Most of the people here will die.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nothing. The Bible talks about the last days in Matthew 24. It's as clear as a bell and there is NO MYSTERY.

The elites and the church clergy class are dying first.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree the thought of all the formidable power that an increasingly deranged Trump still has for another couple weeks, is discomfitting.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You aren't wrong OP, but I bet most these idiots (G-d bless them) actually believe the Earth is a sphere. When you say something like this they just picture ET, when in reality that's all just part of the NASA psyop they're victims of. Sane, rational people understand that the threat comes from beyond the dome covering our flat earth, from the endless expanses of water above the firmament that G-d created. The threat is demonic, angelic, in nature.

nope, God brings on Armageddon... it's His war on ungodly mankind. The godly have no fear of it... they're finally rescued from sin and death.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As a guy who used to work in psyops I dislike you misusing the term.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Indeed...
C’mon ...I am more military trained. You guys don’t compare!

Maybe, but I kill when it needs to be done...
Lol.
The only things you kill are bottles of Old Crow and packs of generic cigarettes.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Indeed...

Lol.
The only things you kill are bottles of Old Crow and packs of generic cigarettes.

Shush, Grandpa Feebles...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Buncha febrile milleniarists in this thread.

It's so 1999.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Why so lame, Scouse?

Your repartee repertoire been exhausted?

I have faith in you. I know you can do better.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why so gay, Blurt?

I know you've been lead to believe that a guy frolicking around in women's clothes is 'normal' in this day and age, but it really isn't.

Well, not outside the confines of the gay districts of Queerbec at least.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Sounds like another Strike out DD. Try too many Lucky Strikes, and bad decisions. Happy Holidays. Beautiful tropical morning here. Waves breaking, and me my amigos will be on it. I have a Turkey to smoke along with some ribs all washed down with Margaritas. Enjoy your day friends.

It’s food you ignorant hermaphrodite. How was your freeze dried eggs? I bet Frank was drunk on that filthy couch by .1:30. Your life must be awesome DD

Oh well.

Life is short 'n sweet.

Make the best of it.

Do whatever you thought you were meant to do in life before the candle gets snuffed out.

It's due .

We are kept in the dark about almost everything. It is all about the deals they make to enrich and empower themselves and each other. It's a circle jerk and we can't participate.
Very true that most of us do not influence the world by direct political/social action (except in our immediate environments), however
it is important to understand the effects of even our very thoughts
in producing positive outcomes.

Last edited:

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well.

Life is short 'n sweet.

Make the best of it.

It's due .

Very true that most of us do not influence the world by direct political/social action (except in our immediate environments), however
in producing a positive outcomes.
Exactly, It's like that time I accidentally took two hits of Window Pane at a Dead show....anyway I kept thinking about Jerry singing Scarlet Begonia...and guess what he did!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Oh well.

Life is short 'n sweet.

Make the best of it.

It's due .

in producing a positive outcomes.
Exactly, It's like that time I accidentally took two hits of Window Pane at a Dead show....anyway I kept thinking about Jerry singing Scarlet Begonia...and guess what he did!
.Too trippy? :Thinking:

Too hippy-dippy?

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Indeed...
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Found this shot of you - - - - - -

d6b8ea8e6e90283f6eebdf261d5cc85bd8c9c9bb92a5fc2eef3c23b66a35577a-1.jpg

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Indeed...

Lol.
Awww! that's adorable that Dumzo embraced the nickname his bastard of a family gave him when he shits himself and tries to rape the holiday turkey!

merry christmas you senile old geriatric!