I have resigned my mod position....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yep, I am registered at the millions of forums across the globe. You got me, Sparky.

Not millions.

But a bunch.

And then you try to use "You post too much here!" as some kind of a criticism.

You have to be some kind of idiot to not understand what a self-own that is....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
zamxMMv.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
So I am improving!!!

Nice.

I am actually playing a full size (electric) guitar while jammed into a chair with arms...it is tough to play at all the way I am situated....but I do a lot of learning songs here, and then take it downstairs to do the real playing/practicing...
here's mine

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The winning powerball draw, it's just $2. I will give you 10%

Funny you should mention that. We bought a few tickets while we were down there. Non-Americans can’t cash in a win. If we’d hit the jackpot, you were the one person whom I’d have trusted to claim the prize on a 50/50 agreement to split the dough.

Sadly, we won zip.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny you should mention that. We bought a few tickets while we were down there. Non-Americans can’t cash in a win. If we’d hit the jackpot, you were the one person whom I’d have trusted to claim the prize on a 50/50 agreement to split the dough.

Sadly, we won zip.
I would take less.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I play that with my full blown rock band. I kinda count of the bassist and drummer to keep me in time. I play it on my hollow-body Gretsch with the Bigsby to get the nice tone and vibrato.

Not that I can play any where near as good as Brian Setzer.