I hear OinkZilla is posting at chlamydia been trippin

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good fucking riddance.....

That stupid lard arse mental patient needs to die.

Obviously she's kicked the shit out of you and Biggie Fuckstick on multiple occasions.

Notice how Flynn has had multiple tirade about how I should leave the internet or go die.

And how the stupid dog fucking mongoloid just admitted how I've kicked him in his frankenpussy on multiple occasions.

So badly people are avi hacking him based on it :LOL3:

Now watch the dumb fuck spazz out with 100 paragraphs that no one is gonna read :D

Run, Forrest, run!!!!!

It only took 3 years and spamming multiple threads and multiple forums for people to just start dipping out rather than read the same post ad nauseam.

I guess now that you can pretend people are finally "running" from your dumb ass ALL that hard work finally paid off, yeah?

And you only cut yourself 175 times in the process.

Fucking potatoe.

Maybe you can start plagiarizing my posts again, Forrest?

Can you spell "malicious" yet???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Butthurt retard!

you are a potato

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Obviously she's kicked the shit out of you and Biggie Fuckstick on multiple occasions.

Notice how Flynn has had multiple tirade about how I should leave the internet or go die.

And how the stupid dog fucking mongoloid just admitted how I've kicked him in his frankenpussy on multiple occasions.

Now watch the dumb fuck spazz out with 100 paragraphs that no one is gonna read :D

Run, Forrest, run!!!!!

It only took 3 years and spamming multiple threads and multiple forums for people to just start dipping out rather than read the same post ad nauseam.

I guess now that you can pretend people are finally "running" from your dumb ass ALL that hard work finally paid off, yeah?

And you only cut yourself 175 times in the process.

Fucking potatoe.

Maybe you can start plagiarizing my posts again, Forrest?

Can you spell "malicious" yet???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Butthurt retard!

you are a potato

Would that be "empiracle?"

LMFAO!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahahhaa the guy's nipping me with negs in threads he can't post in ffs :GimmeFoods::facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn thinks his flames are so good that people are plagiarizing his work? WTF????????? HAHA YOU ARE delusional, fat man. Let's see.. what would people have plagiarize ? Run forest run, your teeth are bad or MAYBE (for the 1000th time) Empiracle.. Just go away you pathetic fuk.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hahahahahhaa the guy's nipping me with negs in threads he can't post in ffs :GimmeFoods::facepalm:

Hey? Are you still a mod here?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn thinks his flames are so good that people are plagiarizing his work? WTF????????? HAHA YOU ARE delusional, fat man. Let's see.. what would people have plagiarize ? Run forest run, your teeth are bad or MAYBE (for the 1000th time) Empiracle.. Just go away you pathetic fuk.

Could you by chance post like someone with a working brain? Just reading your trash gives me the shudders, as it's quite obvious that you wouldn't know a complete sentence if it clotheslined you with SHAMPAIN'S oversized clitoris.

As "plagiarizING" goes, you'd actually have to know the definition of the word to comment on this.

As far as me "going away," that's not happening. At least I didn't have a public meltdown and then claim to leave BF, only to comeback and spend real money on someone who obviously has jackbooted your face in on more than one occasion.

Cry me a river you fucking uneducated spinster.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just reading your trash gives me the shudders
Yeah.. The feeling is mutual :/

Explain to me how you meltdown, leave the forums, then come back like the drunk hypocritical ignorant pig that you are?

In three months, will you be crying again and threaten to leave again?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
I think you're mistaking me for your pig pal, Lily who had a meltdown and rage quit :GiggleBitch:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
what do u come here for therapy? get lost

Oh for fucks sakes! I've got Jeannie and Raven here, 2 out of the three Golden Girls...let me guess, Biggie Shitbrick will be around in a minute as well rounding out the threesome of stupidity?

Make me "get" lost, Blanche. Don't forget your walker this time.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just reading your trash gives me the shudders
Yeah.. The feeling is mutual :/

Explain to me how you meltdown, leave the forums, then come back like the drunk hypocritical ignorant pig that you are?

In three months, will you be crying again and threaten to leave again?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
I think you're mistaking me for your pig pal, Lily who had a meltdown and rage quit :GiggleBitch:

No. That would be you.

Now you've all of a sudden forgotten? What are they feeding you at that assisted living home?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
qEVV3TH.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She hasn't been around here as far as I know in a couple weeks, and these fgts are still crying their eyes out over her.

PWN3T!

You know who you just said that too? Because fuckhead Flynn is STILL not over the fact that I didnt put a ring on Poofer and make him my fat house wife.

So. Am I the Poofer or not?

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

RETARD!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

She can’t hang textually. Hell, she can’t even chop good. All she does is cling on the next fools nuts and follow the leader. Notice she goes after anyone Biggie and company attack?

It’s like fucking Romper Room in here. Bunch of redneck motherfuckers being bumpkins and crying for folks to be banned.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She hasn't been around here as far as I know in a couple weeks, and these fgts are still crying their eyes out over her.

PWN3T!

You know who you just said that too? Because fuckhead Flynn is STILL not over the fact that I didnt put a ring on Poofer and make him my fat house wife.

RETARD!

you have become lame as benzo

364354045cd96a0726981be285a0ab74.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter how many people tell him he's a boring loser, he just keeps coming back :/

She can’t hang textually. Hell, she can’t even chop good. All she does is cling on the next fools nuts and follow the leader. Notice she goes after anyone Biggie and company attack?

It’s like fucking Romper Room in here. Bunch of redneck motherfuckers being bumpkins and crying for folks to be banned.
:OhthDrama: :Bored2:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

PWN3T!

RETARD!

you have become lame as benzo

364354045cd96a0726981be285a0ab74.gif

I'm not the one that gets Bitchslapped by him and Flea. Go back to writing your bullshit you call "poetry."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It doesn't matter how many people tell him he's a boring loser, he just keeps coming back :/

She's talking about you, you fucking illiterate cry baby.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Add me to your ignore list, please. Thanks

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Aye…spidery legs. You need to stop beating up chicks before you get snapped! Löl…fucking idiot Stephan!
:Awesomeness: