I hear OinkZilla is posting at chlamydia been trippin

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Good fucking riddance.....

That stupid lard arse mental patient needs to die.

Obviously she's kicked the shit out of you and Biggie Fuckstick on multiple occasions.
She hasn't been around here as far as I know in a couple weeks, and these fgts are still crying their eyes out over her.

PWN3T!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh gawd...It's painful watching the 2 site soy bois desperately hanging on every word Flynn says. He's pretty much writing what amounts to a fart on paper and these faggots are lapping it up like a whore at a gloryhole, hoping to get a little reprieve from the ass kicking they receive on the daily HAHAHA If I had to sink that low, I'd just give up, seriously :/

Good for you, tho, Flynn..You are a hero to "your people" lmfao!!!

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:facepalm:
HMVAE4C.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh gawd...It's painful watching the 2 site soy bois desperately hanging on every word Flynn says. He's pretty much writing what amounts to a fart on paper and these faggots are lapping it up like a whore at a gloryhole, hoping to get a little reprieve from the ass kicking they recieve on the daily HAHAHA If I had to sink that low, I'd just give up, seriously :/

wut

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
are you gonna take up for planet Oink when tranny boi targets her again for no reason or just stand there with your wee wee tucked up your asshole like a tampon like you did last time, noodle neck?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I find that whole Sindy forum thing weird and creepy, joining a board run by an authoritarian transvestite is just fuckin ridiculous... :WFT::facepalm:
It is the oldest and longest surviving of the boards that arose post Vapor, how are the Stubby managed forums doing these days?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
are you gonna take up for planet Oink when tranny boi targets her again for no reason or just stand there with your wee wee tucked up your asshole like a tampon like you did last time, noodle neck?
What are you babbling about, you toddler?
so basically you'll just stand there again like a bleeding pussy

got it

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh gawd...It's painful watching the 2 site soy bois desperately hanging on every word Flynn says. He's pretty much writing what amounts to a fart on paper and these faggots are lapping it up like a whore at a gloryhole, hoping to get a little reprieve from the ass kicking they receive on the daily HAHAHA If I had to sink that low, I'd just give up, seriously :/

This coming from the butthurt cunt that said it was leaving for good and then comes back to spend money to hack someone's avatar.

Yeah, okay. Your ass wasn't busted wide open by me, like when Lokmar sodomizes his own daughter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Obviously she's kicked the shit out of you and Biggie Fuckstick on multiple occasions.

Notice how Flynn has had multiple tirade about how I should leave the internet or go die.

And how the stupid dog fucking mongoloid just admitted how I've kicked him in his frankenpussy on multiple occasions.

So badly people are avi hacking him based on it :LOL3:

Now watch the dumb fuck spazz out with 100 paragraphs that no one is gonna read :D

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Notice how Flynn has had multiple tirade about how I should leave the internet or go die.

And how the stupid dog fucking mongoloid just admitted how I've kicked him in his frankenpussy on multiple occasions.

Now watch the dumb fuck spazz out with 100 paragraphs that no one is gonna read :D

Run, Forrest, run!!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Speak for yourself

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She hasn't been around here as far as I know in a couple weeks, and these fgts are still crying their eyes out over her.

PWN3T!

You know who you just said that too? Because fuckhead Flynn is STILL not over the fact that I didnt put a ring on Poofer and make him my fat house wife.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Speak for yourself

She can't. She's too fucking stupid.

Look at her, I'm supposed to be on "ignore."

She's a true fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

PWN3T!

You know who you just said that too? Because fuckhead Flynn is STILL not over the fact that I didnt put a ring on Poofer and make him my fat house wife.

Run, Forrest, Run!!!-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Run, Forrest, run!!!!!

It only took 3 years and spamming multiple threads and multiple forums for people to just start dipping out rather than read the same post ad nauseam.

I guess now that you can pretend people are finally "running" from your dumb ass ALL that hard work finally paid off, yeah?

And you only cut yourself 175 times in the process.

Fucking potatoe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Speak for yourself

You are supposed to be on ignore?

Kevin you are on the FLYNN account, you dumb fuck. I have your MAIN on ignore.

Retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Speak for yourself

You are supposed to be on ignore?

Kevin you are on the FLYNN account, you dumb fuck. I have your MAIN on ignore.

Retard.

Sure...Dovey.

It's already been proven here that me and your fat fuck buddy aren't the same but you're just sooo incredibly retarded that you own yourself as you try to get me banned.

I understand if your retarded ass is still upset from the 3+ years of me kicking your rancid cunt in.

Run, Forrest, Run!!!!

Moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Run, Forrest, run!!!!!

It only took 3 years and spamming multiple threads and multiple forums for people to just start dipping out rather than read the same post ad nauseam.

I guess now that you can pretend people are finally "running" from your dumb ass ALL that hard work finally paid off, yeah?

And you only cut yourself 175 times in the process.

Fucking potatoe.

Maybe you can start plagiarizing my posts again, Forrest?

Can you spell "malicious" yet???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Butthurt retard!