I just realized this site lacks an AOC meme thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A bartender on the take did a casting interview with a grassroots activist group funded by communist philanthropist shadowy figures to win an virtually uncontested local election and later act like a clueless twat said what?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Come on @Jake and @LotusBud

If someone started a Trump meme thread....and you had a Trump supporter in the Trump meme thread posting a ton of AOC memes and being obnoxious, and was asked to stop and go start another thread with the AOC memes and did NOT stop......that's thread jacking/spamming.

That's what that guy was doing.

Why couldnt he start a Trump Meme thread to do that? No one would have stopped him. He was trying to derail and spam the thread.
They cry about the shit they themselves do the most.

This thread has served it's purpose well.

Indeed

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
48375981-931786297026596-7064045458917687296-n.jpg

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
AAhhh.. Both sides have done their share of thread jacking .. lol.. Just sayin :D

Of course.

But on SG there was a rule against that in the upper boards. And the person was asked a few times to stop.....and just continued.

So he got banned. He was warned. And told he could go make his own thread.

He was also allowed to make as many new accounts as he wanted. Meanwhile his home board bans folks for nothing, forever. Libs are hypocrites, BIGLY!

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
Where the nude selfies at???

AOC helped start the recent #pluralgang movement and has inspired us to identify as plural after she went on that donkey Kong 64 twitch stream for transgender awareness