I know the UN makes some of your heads explode

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus...Lotus, how many time do I have to say it? I am only commenting to provide much needed balance, and historical accuracy that no one else is providing. Provide it by unbiased commentary and I won't say a word on the subject. Promise.

PS: so you're equating p.edos with Hamas/muslims. Interesting.
There is NO balance between Israel and Palestine. Everyone in the US has sided with Isrtael for almost 8 decades now. You need to learn basic logic. I did not equate Muslims with pe.dos.

How is it biased commentary to post the actual stats of this war?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - There are more than half a billion ME muslims. Less than 10 million Jews - far less actually. All of 15,000 in the muslim countries. There are 1.8 million muslims in Israel alone.
.. Would you like to try that David and Goliath thing again?
Look lotus, I said - I will not make a single comment if you and others preferably, start being even handed in your commentaries. I am only providing needed balance and historical accuracy.
I am not talking about population. I am talking about fire power and government control over a people.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From the NPR link I posted up there ^^^^

What Palestinians in Gaza want​

Civilians in Gaza, for their part, are just struggling to survive. Gaza health officials say more than 24,000 people have been killed in Israel's military operation in the Gaza Strip over the past three months, since the Oct. 7 Hamas-led attack that Israel says killed 1,200 people. The United Nations
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
famine is imminent.

But many Palestinians say they've heard about Ben-Gvir and Smotrich's statements [they want Gazans to emigrate]— and are alarmed.

"We refuse to allow history to repeat itself," Zakaria Basouni, 55, told NPR on Jan. 14 in Rafah, Gaza's southernmost city.

Basouni fled bombing in northern Gaza and was taking refuge in Rafah, which has absorbed more than 1 million internally displaced people since Oct. 7. He said he's determined not to flee any farther south to Egypt, even if the border opens.

He said he'd rather die in Gaza than leave his land.

"We've been evicted from our homes under fire," another evacuee from northern Gaza, 27-year-old Mohammed Subeh, told NPR in Rafah on the same day. "It's just like our ancestors always told us, about how they lived in safety until they were suddenly dispersed to different countries."

"I won't let it happen to my family again," Subeh said.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
How is it biased commentary to post the actual stats of this war?
You give it no context, and come up with completely twisted David and Goliath analogy. How Trumpy of you.
.. You are entirely one sided. You've become the perfect LibiCon. The Libtard side of the coin.
. I could easily argue the Israel is satan side better than you but I'm only here to provide balance and justice to the discussion.

• Boring
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I am not talking about population. I am talking about fire power and government control over a people.
OMG! Who exerts more control over people than muslim religious and political leaders. These people strap bombs to themselves and detonate them because the are told to. Holy Shit, Lotus wtfu already.

PS: so it isn't about numbers anymore? Move goalposts much?

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG! Who exerts more control over people that muslim religious and political leaders. These people strap bombs to themselves an d detonate them because the are told to. Holy Shit, Lotus wtfu already.
so what, the U.S sends it's young off to die in unjust wars, pretty much equal in the control over people of course because they were told too .. a bit more technologically advanced than simply strapping a bomb to one self, you flap your mouth like a bird it's wing sir ...

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
so what, the U.S sends it's young off to die in unjust wars, pretty much equal in the control over people a bit more technologically advanced than simply strapping a bomb to one self, you flap your mouth like a bird it's wing sir ...
I didn't serve. War protestor - Vietnam era. History, friend. Tech superiority ordinarily wins in warfare, and sadly warfare is most often what shapes the world. You have varied opinion in the US and Europe, in the muslim world regarding Israel not.
Take a look we have a poster saying everyone in the US supports Israel then links to and anti-Israeli article from a prominent radio station site (the only news station I listen to - LoLz) based in the US. Of all the Americans here, I'm the only one who isn't lockstep with native Nazis. These people are as unified and indoctrinated as MAGAtards.
BTW - 1 in 14 (about 7%) of Americans served in the military - various reasons, not having to do with wanting to fight oil wars for plutocrats etc, all muslims are willing to die for allah blindly, and allah is a bloodthirsty god.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are being intolerant and accusatory and illogical in some of the same ways Dove is famous for.

He has been lashing out and being nasty because of a disagreement between himself and others about what's going on in Gaza.

He claims to want discussion. I don't think it's civil discourse whatsoever.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He has been lashing out and being nasty because of a disagreement between himself and others about what's going on in Gaza.

He claims to want discussion. I don't think it's civil discourse whatsoever.
It's definitely not a discussion.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You are being intolerant and accusatory and illogical in some of the same ways Dove is famous for.
One thing I certainly am not is illogical, Lotardus, and neither do I take things from a single perspective while denying facts and historical context. I'll leave that to you and the Duhvs of the world.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It's definitely not a discussion.
.. How can we have a discussion when you deny facts like a MAGA? Can't happen. As I have put it to you times past - you can not understand a book from a single sentence, or a movie from a single frame, and worse even - that single image you want to tear content from and discard.
.. LoLz - and who do you ally with - a card carrying Nazi and another person who is so biased in their racism they abandon the very logic and consistency you claim to value. A person who claims you can't abandon then claim land in returning, but who is an advocate of reconkeestering Aztlan - a supporter of the (surprise) racist and anti-semitic La Voz de Aztlan, the MEChA/LaRaza affiliate labeled by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group.
.. WoW!, you have really taken a tumble.

Have a very nice Easter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.. How can we have a discussion when you deny facts like a MAGA? Can't happen. As I have put it to you times past - you can not understand a book from a single sentence, or a movie from a single frame, and worse even - that single image you want to tear content from and discard.
.. LoLz - and who do you ally with - a card carrying Nazi and another person who is so biased in their racism they abandon the very logic and consistency you claim to value. A person who claims you can't abandon then claim land in returning, but who is an advocate of reconkeestering Aztlan - a supporter of the (surprise) racist and anti-semitic La Voz de Aztlan, the MEChA/LaRaza affiliate labeled by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group.

Have a very nice Easter.

You just make shit up. Sad.

I am not a proponent of a "reconquista". Quote one post where I said I was.

Link it, delusional, lonely, unliked fuck.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have a very nice Easter.
I'm not denying any facts. But you sure are. I don't ally with anyone. I am anti-genocide, no matter who is committing the crime.

You, on the other hand, are pro zionist, right or wrong.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yes.

Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings; such denial of the right of existence shocks the conscience of mankind, results in great losses to humanity in the form of cultural and other contributions represented by these human groups, and is contrary to moral law and the spirit and aims of the United Nations. Many instances of such crimes of genocide have occurred when racial, religious, political and other groups have been destroyed, entirely or in part.

— UN Resolution 96(1), 11 December 1946

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yes.

Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings; such denial of the right of existence shocks the conscience of mankind, results in great losses to humanity in the form of cultural and other contributions represented by these human groups, and is contrary to moral law and the spirit and aims of the United Nations. Many instances of such crimes of genocide have occurred when racial, religious, political and other groups have been destroyed, entirely or in part.

— UN Resolution 96(1), 11 December 1946
So for example like when muslims call for the total destruction of Israel, and Jews and Christians and all non-muslims.