Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im going 2 watch all the christmas classics 2 get in the spirit
especially the claymation ones
34e3daad610265dc9b6c90d0c5482d2d.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm really enjoying the Christmas holiday this month.

I have absolutely ZERO socail obligations. We have been decorating, baking, and doing all the shopping online.

This weekend we are doing ginger bread houses again lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll actually be alone for the first fucking time ..
Kids are too big to be with Pops each having their own lives now, sure I will see them but's it's more 'see you later'
even debating a tree, got it in the backyard purchased already cat's prolly sprayed all over the gaddamned thing LOL
I'll be looking for the true meaning of Christmas this season ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kids are too big to be with Pops each having their own lives now, sure I will see them but's it's more 'see you later'
even debating a tree, got it in the backyard purchased already cat's prolly sprayed all over the gaddamned thing LOL

My kids are not adults quite yet. I have a 17, 15 and 4 year old lol. So we are doing it all.

We have my mother with us now permanently so this is the first time in a years she has been with us on holidays. Shes had a lot of mental and physical health issues.

So the kids are pretty excited about it ♡

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
enjoy yourselves and I hope LOT'S of beautiful memories are made because in the end when the lights are fading it's all we have ..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have absolutely ZERO socail obligations. We have been decorating, baking, and doing all the shopping online.

I envy you, Dovey... I am NOT in the Christmas spirit at all :'( Not sure if I'll even put up a tree or not.. Normally.. I'd have the house decorated by now.,,, I too, will not be going anywhere.. just staying home... I am thankful for all that I have.. and I guess that's what is most important.

Reactions: Ice

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm going to visit the inlaws and their family a week before Christmas and probably go camping through Christmas and New Years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I envy you, Dovey... I am NOT in the Christmas spirit at all :'( Not sure if I'll even put up a tree or not.. Normally.. I'd have the house decorated by now.,,, I too, will not be going anywhere.. just staying home... I am thankful for all that I have.. and I guess that's what is most important.

It's been a very rough year for so many people. We are all struggling on some level.

I am very grateful for what we have as well....and that really is the most important. We are alive and able to even have Christmas.

My husband and I had a pretty rough start in our marriage, and as a result we like to adopt kids for Christmas gifts through churches and schools.

The lists this year are SO much longer. So many people have lost their jobs, businesses that they are struggling to get Christmas gifts for their kids.

Michigan has lost hundreds of small businesses this year :(

Things have been tight for us as well so we could only comfortably afford a single child home this year. Sadly there were plenty.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's been a very rough year for so many people. We are all struggling on some level.

I am very grateful for what we have as well....and that really is the most important. We are alive and able to even have Christmas.

My husband and I had a pretty rough start in our marriage, and as a result we like to adopt kids for Christmas gifts through churches and schools.

The lists this year are SO much longer. So many people have lost their jobs, businesses that they are struggling to get Christmas gifts for their kids.

Michigan has lost hundreds of small businesses this year :(

Things have been tight for us as well so we could only comfortably afford a single child home this year. Sadly there were plenty.
I know it, Dovey... I really take a pause after I catch myself complaining about anything.. SO MANY families are suffering this Christmas..loss of jobs, no benefits :'( Just in need of basic necessities. Truly breaks my heart, especially for the children..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im the same this year, all alone. But, I will have my fam over for a nice dinner on Christmas. I didnt do a tree, but I hung ornaments from the string of lights on my ceiling lolol. I was so ready to say fuck Christmas this year since everything else got canceled. Kinda hard not too though since I got my nieces and nephews. Popcorn and beef jerky for them lol.

Here are the lights and ornaments I did lol....

lights.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
truth i

Im the same this year, all alone. But, I will have my fam over for a nice dinner on Christmas. I didnt do a tree, but I hung ornaments from the string of lights on my ceiling lolol. I was so ready to say fuck Christmas this year since everything else got canceled. Kinda hard not too though since I got my nieces and nephews. Popcorn and beef jerky for them lol.

lights.jpg

You should have hid this vase better ... I seen it back there

Js73UtmWx5hTnfYMyUMy3Qw7_1lvcezhKgKiQHIndQGwkUzpjuhn8tBdCqFyShbDqKtPGufVNfkpDyC90mOGndN0Y3tjJV9T3JuhSHJB3XlUsIAV73WiS7w

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Give me your addy and I'll fix that for you. Hehehe

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I could swear you wanted me Suckabis .. I could be wrong
But it wouod seem as so

:IggyMcLulz:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
truth i

lights.jpg

You should have hid this vase better ... I seen it back there

Js73UtmWx5hTnfYMyUMy3Qw7_1lvcezhKgKiQHIndQGwkUzpjuhn8tBdCqFyShbDqKtPGufVNfkpDyC90mOGndN0Y3tjJV9T3JuhSHJB3XlUsIAV73WiS7w

Ah, that vase! Its historical. It depicts the time that Succubus went on a date with a dude. She didnt know he had a small dick. She walked in with her ginormous dildo (aka the Home Wrecker), took one look at his tiny penis, and said "what the fuck is this shit!" :Grin3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My neighbors dropped off a bunch of Christmas cookies and candy today.. They are such wonderful people :')

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
My neighbors dropped off a bunch of Christmas cookies and candy today.. They are such wonderful people :')
They hate you, just like everyone else and hope you die because of the cookies and candy :LOL2:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They hate you, just like everyone else and hope you die because of the cookies and candy :LOL2:
Thanks.. If this weren't a Christmas thread...I'd let you have it, but ya know?.. I'm not going SPOIL this thread with hate...:/ I know what you are ;)

Last edited: